Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 1:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Golden lights filtered through rickety windows into the dark streets. It was the dead of night, yet the building was alive with instruments, song, and dance. The sheer energy that radiated from the single building was enough to woo the attention of a serpentine grass type that wandered the outside. He didn't need to even think about why this particular building was so alive at this time. It was the holidays! Surely everyone inside was in the midst of treating themselves to a merry time.

He hadn't even entered, but he could already feel his body sway in line with the tune from outdoors. He wanted in. The snivy's tail waved behind him in a half-dance before he took it upon himself to indulge in his desire. He stepped up to the door, though he needed to reach up to touch the handle. He managed, but as soon as a smile crossed his expression, the door suddenly swung open. He pulled himself up and clung to the iron bar with wide eyes, surprised by the sudden movements. Fortunately, he didn't slam into the side of the building.

He could hear boisterous laughter just on the other side of the door as a few pokemon stumbled outside. He was certain that they weren't amused by his misery, in fact, he was certain that they hadn't even noticed he was here! A Mr. Mime held the door open as the trio left. Once they were well out of their way, he was quick to release his grip on the latch and dart inside.

Just as he expected, it was bright, loud, and busy. Several years ago, this sort of setting would have intimidated him. Today, however, it sparked excitement. He just couldn't wait to see what this kind of party was going to turn out to be...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 5:43 pm

Mr. Snivy...? Had she forgotten his name already? "Jade, my name is Jade," he reminded the little bug. He wanted out of this pub as quickly as possible. Fortunately, the door was easier to open from the inside than it was the out. He gave the door a push and it gave way almost immediately. He kept it open for Nemi just long enough for her to crawl out before he allowed it to close behind them.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he at the very least followed the nincada a fair distance away from the door. Once he believed them to be safe, he breathed a sigh of relief. The tension in the air seemed to fade away as a smile slowly sprouted. "Well, it's been lovely-"

He was cut off by the sound of the pub door opening with a much stronger force. Instinctively, he looked towards it. He both did and didn't regret it at the same time as his eyes locked with the roselia and her crew as they departed. All eyes were on them. He...he could see where this was going. He'd been here far too many times than he'd like to admit. His heart began to pound as his voice suddenly dropped to a whisper, "...Run." he instructed the Nincada before attempting to give her a small push with a much more forceful, "Run!"
Back to top Go down
Axia

Axia

Poké : 820

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 8:03 pm

This dice is not existing.

She did forget his name didn't she...? It's not like she ment to, it just happens. Following behind till they were outside, Nemi went ahead and started off towards her tree she stationed herself at. Not even paying atention to the Snivy that coincidentally followed behind her before he started up small talk.

Or so she thought, getting distracted by the sou d of the door opening. If it wasn't for the sudden shift in the atmosphere, she probably would of ignored it. A familiar scent of flowers as it were. "but I live right here..? I don't need to run." she had no reason to run, and she didn't understand his side of the situation. "You run, I can always escape if I ever need to. Unless you're going to stick around and take whatever you're thinking on purpose, I'm staying right here."

She hardened one last time before denying his shove with a nudge of her own, and a stare down with whatever he was looking at coming through the door. "Oh." The blurry Roselia, and potentially their two other accomplices... ofcourse. Her tiny wings even started buzzing at seeing the Pokemon.

Silver wind or could they duo? In this case, only facing one pokemon, this might work, but if the others are there, she matter aswell use silver wind. She couldn't see, but she certainly could sense the fragrances the grass types gave off. She needed a reason to use it though, and just buzzed about waiting for a lunge or vine, or something to come at her or him.

((Feel free to use Silver wind in your post, but only if being attacked.))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 12:34 am

He wanted to run-he was about to really, but the moment he turned to even think of it, was the moment he was filled with fear. The lilligant was there. He looked between the spot the roselia and cherubi stood in and then back to the lilligant, absolutely astounded by how quickly the grass type moved. He only just noticed that there'd been a slight wind and shadow just around them by the time he looked around.

"Oh, hello there," the Lilligant's saccharine voice cooed, "If it isn't the little buggy that we saw just a moment ago...plus one." He didn't like this one bit. His mouth practically sowed itself shut as he looked to the nincada, uncertain of what was about to happen.

"It was awfully nice of you to volunteer yourself, you know?" the flower maiden spoke with small curtsy, "It's not often that we have someone to play with." Jade was absolutely lost on whatever it was she spoke of. Was there some kind of exchange he didn't hear between these two? His gaze focused on the nincada, both of them awaited some kind of answer as the Cherubi and Roselia drew near, taking a bit more time with their approach at a leisurely pace.
Back to top Go down
Axia

Axia

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 1:02 am

This was awkward, Nemi doesn't remember volunteering for anything. Did she? No, she would have made a note of it. If it's something enough that she'd be interested in, she'd do something, but she doesn't remember doing that. In this case...

"I don't keep what I don't know. Sorry, but I don't recall volunteering for anything." Then a thought occured. "Actually, didn't you tell me to keep away? Why are you approaching?"

Sure enough, she was starting to get distracted by these thoughts. Stopped buzzing her wings and tilted her head, staring at the two approaching 'mons. She doesn't fear civil Pokemon as much as Ferals, due to the laws she's heard of. She is aware of Outlaws and such, but these three seem friendly enough. But what's with the Snivy's attitude towards them. So tense.

Looking at the Snivy she said, "Just go if you're scared of them. Nothing to be ashamed of. It's natural to be scared of higher evolved Pokemon." and even gave him a poke, to see his reaction. Although, she wouldn't make contact if he noticed she was going to poke him, instead she'd just shrug, or if something else happens that breaks her concentration off the Snivy, then she'd snap to whatever is happening.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 1:44 am

Jade felt bad for the little nincada. The bug was either too innocent or completely unaware of the secondary motives of these pokemon. The way they spoke so innocently. It crawled under his skin. They were mocking them. This was normally the point where Garnet or Namataki would step in and tell the other pokemon off, but his friends weren't exactly here now were they?

He noticed the nincada move to touch him before she did. While he was touched by the gesture, he didn't think he could just leave like the nincada implied. He didn't like the idea of leaving the nincada to these three, but he certainly knew he wouldn't be able to take them on-even with the nincada's help. He was far to frail and feeble to make much of a difference in comabt-even for the level he was.

"Ah-y-yes, m-my apologies for being so rude, however, I should really-get-going-hope-you-two-sort-this-" His voice picked up in speed as he turned around to head back towards the pub. His plan was to get help from back there, but he was faced with a haughty rose-to-hip pose from the Roselia and a quirked eyebrow from the cherubi. Yep, he wasn't allowed to leave. "Ooor I can stay..." he squeaked.

"Now-now, don't be so nervous!" The lilligant chimed, "As for your volonteering, you didn't vocally say so, but you certainly made it very clear to us that you wanted to be our...stress-relief for the night. So how about you come with us and perhaps we won't break anything important?" The snivy's eyes widened as a uncomfortable smile came about. Yep, his presumption was correct. These were those types of misfits-the ones that hurt people.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Axia

Axia

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 2:02 am

Alright, things were definitely off here. The snivy really showed off an intense fear of this group, but what tipped her wasthe words they used. Didn't vocally? She knows no other language, so how could she? Stress-relief? She wasn;t a qualified expert on therapy, if that's what they ment. But the word break... was so off putting that it just made her shake her head in disappointment on it's own.

"Alright, what the hell are you going on about here? Break? My parents won't find that pleasing to hear. You might want to stop before things go bad on your end. I may not do much of anything as I am, but my parents certainly can."

She started buzzing again, but she may have over done it as the wind picked up, but not enough to be much of a bother to anyone. She really wanted them to get the idea, but just incase... "Please, stop assuming. Jade, seriously, focus on leaving, now. I don't want you getting hurt because of what I can do."

She said the warning of her ability, and possibly her silver wind attack, but how he takes it is up to how his mind is built. Same with the trio, she was curiois to how they'd take that, especially nowthat she's a bit annoyed having to explain stuff about her own parents. She really doesm't like talking about her life, in any shape or form. Even if it would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 5:15 am

"Ooooh, Mommy and Daddy can do things," the cherubi cooed like a small child who'd just caught someone else doing something they weren't supposed to.

"I'm so scared," the roselia spoke in a painfully flat and bored voice. The poison type shrugged carelessly.

"Mommy and daddy aren't here though," the Lilligant cut in with a glare in the other two's direction, "So threaten all you like, whatever it is you're trying to do, you're only going to make it worse for yourself...and your friend."

Jade didn't know what Nemi was planning, but he wasn't certain if she had one or if she was just this painfully oblivious to how obvious it was they weren't going to just let him leave. He opted that the best bet was to just...well, try to leave and get help. He opted that the best way to try and get out of this scenario was to head towards the pub. He finally ceased to "assume" that he couldn't leave and bolted off in that direction.

Just as he expected, he wasn't allowed to go without a fight. What he didn't expect, was the Roselia happening to know exactly which direction he'd try to bolt. The roses upon her hands were illuminated with a dull and noxious purple as she smacked them into his chest. He was knocked off of his feet and forced to the ground. Grass around the stone tiles of the floor beneath him took on their own glow as they sprouted up and wrapped him into the ground before he could pick himself back up.

The cherubi giggled at her knot of grass while the roselia leaned against the head of the snivy with her blue rose taking on that same purple color, though it began to drip with an acidic substance almost like dew that sizzled when it touched the ground. "Don't you know it's rude to leave without saying good bye?" the Roselia huffed.
Back to top Go down
Axia

Axia

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:08 am

There we go. That's her cue. The Snivy taking a dive and a pounding ticked her off enough to let the wind take it's effects out on the trio. Fighting civil pokemon: wait for them to attack first, then you can get them back, at least as long as nothing you do causes damage to anything important, like say a building, or an official. Aka, self defense, as it is called.

Instead of a physical move, or some heavy hitting special attack, something mild, just the wind powered with some special bug affinity. Grass types can't seem to handle this stuff unless they are really strong. She put some emphasis into avoiding the Snivy, but she's not that experienced.

Not only that but it wasn't that strong of wind. It was merely a strong gust, but it still had the bug-type affinity. She didn't feel anything either. Nothing came to her from this wind. It's rare but sometimes she'd get a boost that makes her feel stronger in every way. Not this time.

Hell, while she let the wind blow she walked towards the smug mouth Roselia, slowly. She wasn't confident but she needed to get closer to the Snivy to distract the trio so he could run. She didn't mean to say stop assuming to him. She ment it to the trio. The only issue was, was he ok and would he understand after?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:37 am

The fine wind seemed to sing as it wove through the air, a slight whistle as it struck the grass types, snivy included. While the roselia and Lilligant managed to stand against it, the cherubi faced difficulty. The significantly weaker pokemon squeaked in pain as it was blown away from its companion. The roselia, however, enforced her pin on the snivy even more. The toxic drip from the petals dipped into a pour as the sludge began to run down the serpent's back.

"Aaaaa-" Jade hissed uselessly as he struggled and flailed in his binds. The poison seeped into him and burned like the scald of hot water. Immediately, his muscles began to feel weaker. The Snivy didn't have much he was capable of doing, but at the very least he could witness the impressiveness of the nincada's attack. If only it stopped hitting him. His eyes squeezed shut, as he struggled to brace the pain without giving his tormentor the satisfaction of pained cries. He failed.

"Forgetting someone?" the lilligant's voice spoke up sternly. The pokemon took on a brilliant white hue that seemed to light up the immediate area, but it was quick to shift and change. Nature Power, an attack that changed depending on the environment. This particular environment twisted and shifted the energy of the attack into Tri Attack. Three triangular orbs formed at the tips of the lilligant's fingers before they shot towards the Nincada, one crackled with electricity, one burned with a fiery flame, while the other shivered with the power of ice. It was aimed just ahead of the nincada with the intention of both cutting her off and striking her, but the unwieldy power of an attack not often used left Accuracy to be desired.
Back to top Go down
Axia

Axia

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:54 am

A tri attack in itself is a strong move, Nemi recognized the energy and stopped in her place to feel where it was going, jumping back when she knew where. She did not however, recognize how it came to be. Does the lilligant simply know the move? The lilligant asked a question as she retaliated, apparently she forgot someone. Them?

"No, I think. I told you I can't do squat as a Nincada, I'm only doing what I know. Uh, Imagine that but like... thirty times stronger... and doubled, and you got my parents." She shrugs and shakes her head, clearly disappointed. "I still have five more moons before they show up, so... Yea, I know. I'm in a bad position, but I need to get him out before I can dissappear."

It's odd how they let her talk, but then she realized he was poisoned and she was wasting time and audibly whined about realizing that just now. She knows nothing to help with that, except find a pecha berry. But she's no where near a place that has those, and she doesn't understand that where she is could supply it.

Hardening yet again, she took a breath. Her Father wouldn't like hearing how she simply abandoned someone in danger. Then she got angry, towards the Snivy. Not because of his position, but because of his earlier behavior of fear, but quickly sighed as he's not her.

Screw it, she did warn him; More wind. And yet, still no buff... and to make it worse, this was starting to tire her. She may need to use a different move to change things up. This was her strongest move though, and they were handling it very well. This is going to suck...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 7:15 am

He was pinned, poisoned, and being whipped by the silver winds that rang through the area. The cherubi had a rough time with the attack, but the roselia was closer to buckling. The lilligant stood strong as she followed the little critter forward. Again, the nincada spoke of her parents. Jade would have wondered if perhaps they were of some sort of importance if he weren't in agony over the sludge that now coated his back. At the very least, the acidic properties ate away at the bonds of the grass knot. Did they not think this through?

His struggle grew weaker, but the roselia decided that perhaps it was time to shift focus now that he appeared to be neutralized. The rose pokemon stepped forward to confront the bug head-on, but stopped a few feet short to give a twirl. Sludge flung off the tips of her rose and towards the Nincada, the stray splatters sizzled into the pavement as it ate into whatever it could.

The lillgant, on the other hand, prepared yet another Nature Power that was quick to shift into a Tri Attack. Once again, she aimed for the little nincada.

Jade, meanwhile, was able to beak free from the grass knot now that the Roselia wasn't holding him down. The snivy struggled to his feet, but quickly found it difficult to stay standing. He glanced back to the pub, only to access that it was too far for him to make it. So, he did the next best thing...He tackled the roselia from behind. The nincada might not have forgotten the Lilligant, but the roselia sure seemed to forget about Jade. The roselia squeaked in surprise as she was thrown to the ground, it was followed by an irritated growl before the flowery pokemon kicked the snivy off and smacked him again with the a poisonous jab right into his stomach. The snivy doubled over, gripping his gut, beeefore he fell back over again.

How helpful.
Back to top Go down
Axia

Axia

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 7:28 am

Nemi was way to distracted with the Lilligents sudden shift in who she was aiming for. The Toxic attack missed, meraculously, or maybe on purpose. But what really got to her was the link attack into a tri attack. That's when she noticed that the toxic attack prevented her dodge, sortof. It coated the ground around her, she could takethe toxic and dodge the attack, or take the attack and let the toxic get stale on the ground. She chose to take the attack and braced.

The Lightning on it's own did nothing, it surprisingly shocked, but nothjng came from it. The flames hurt, but no burn, but the worst came. The ice pierced, and she felt frozen, because she was. She had gasped just before it occured. The lilligent was insane. However, Nemi was lucky to stay conscous after the hit.

All she could do now was watch. She tried to keep up the wind, but she couldn't feel her body. She'd sigh if she could. This definitely sucked. She can't even escape until she thaws out. Well, actually she could still escape even when frozen, but unless she truely has a reason to, she's not leaving her tree at the least. She still had to leave a sign of where she's moving next for her parents. This fight might just be enough. Staining the ground with poison. Yea... that'll work.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 4:14 am

It hurt. Of course it hurt. It was poison. The snivy coiled into a ball as much as he could with his feeble arms lifted over his head. The ill feeling of weakness spread throughout his body and inflicted its damage. He could hear the nincada's scuffle, but he did not dare to open his eyes to watch. There was nothing he could do like this, he was aware of it. The most he could do is hope that the nincada could get out just fine.

Hope didn't do much for anyone in that moment. The Lilligant approached the frozen statue of the nincada, both mildly amused and intrigued with what she captured in the ice. It was no wonder Frosslass were so naturally infatuated with such a form of art, it was beautiful on multiple levels! Now that the true threat to the group was put down, the roselia and the lilligant found it fitting to take a bit more time with their antics. The cherubi, meanwhile, was face down upon the ground, unconscious. The duo didn't seem all that concerned for their friend.

The rose pokemon breathed heavily, but stood. The lilligant seemed to have taken the flurry of attacks the best. She was the queen of the group for a reason, after all. "I have to admit," the lilligant spoke, "I quite prefer you like this. You've suddenly become so much more agreeable."

"Quite the rowdy type, isn't it?" the roselia huffed with a sassy hand-to-hip pose.

An of Jade's eye popped open. Two of the three voices were closer to the nincada. Their attention wasn't on him. It pained him, but he forced himself up again. It took every ounce of effort to keep his heavy breaths silent. A quick glance around allowed him to see that the cherubi was down and out. He knew then that he needed to try again. He needed to get back to the pub-where there were plenty of pokemon and witnesses. Surely at least one of them would be willing-and sober enough-to help?

As quickly and as quietly as he could manage, he began his stumble towards the inn as the two grass types admired the work they'd made of their victim.
Back to top Go down
Axia

Axia

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 4:26 pm

She was frozen, but she could still see... what exactly? Green blob with yellow. Green blob with yellow. Green blob with blue? And a red-ish pink unmoving blob. Oh, and their voices were muffled.

Ah, right. She knew the two infront of her were the bad ones, aswell as the red-ish one that's not moving. Seeing the only green one moving away was perfect. Especially sense it's going back the way they came. He'll get help in there. Guess it's time to leave. Now how will she do it this time?

The ice cracked with familiar sounds, and it even completely shattered, but to the two infront of her it looked like she simply cracked into pieces with ice. She simply booked it to her hidey hole. Leaps and bounds like a tick, or more like a ninja and simply vanished after all. Her parents did teach her some things about getting away, it's not all natural.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Jade's struggle towards assistance was the most important thing in the world to him. He could feel his body steadily shut down in response to the poison that ate away at him. He huffed and puffed as he struggled to the doorstep of the tavern. The climb up the small set of stairs seemed like a vastly more difficult task than it should have been, but he made it to the door.

He didn't bother to look behind him. He already knew what happened...at least he thought he did. That poor little nincada was probably being tortured! He had to get help! Unable to reach the door's knob, he began to hit the door violently with his weak little hands. Vines spread out from his back and weakly reached up to the handle, but he couldn't quite gather the strength to pull it.

"H-Help!" he cried in the hopes of catching at least one pokemon's attention through the door...though he had his doubts with how rowdy and rambunctious the party inside became.

The wicked pokemon that tormented them were unaware of the nincada's escape. They chattered among each other, completely enamored with one another's work. They lavished each other in compliments briefly before they moved on to the decision of what to do with the small pokemon now. Their waste of time proved to be a problem as they heard the cries of the snivy just down the way.

"Oh well that's not good," the roselia commented.

"Oh pooh, what a killjoy..." the Lilligant huffed, "Perhaps it's time to just end it already..."

"...Where'd the gnat go?" The roselia suddenly spoke up. The larger pokemon's attention was caught, but confused.

"What do you mean?"

"The bug, it's not in its cage anymore"

"Impossible!"

"Perhaps it's time to leave-leave..." the roselia huffed quietly.

((Feel free to have someone answer the door))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]   Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinks All Around [Halloween 2019]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3