Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Portal RP of Cakeness!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Portal RP of Cakeness! Empty
PostSubject: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:25 am

"The velocity you are currently running is 98.76 meters per second. You should slow down, for if you go any faster, your head will explode." The Knowledge Core was following Wheatley around, moving towards their boss' chamber room. Unfortunately, he couldn't help but tell him a few "facts" on their way to GLaDOS' chamber.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:51 am

"Really?" Wheatly slowed down...which was a good thing because otherwise he would have hit the Steel Door that loomed in front of them. "Ah, a locked Steel Door, I'm an expert at unlocking doors, just give me a moment...1-1-1-1" he tried to hear the Beep of the Door as it rejected the code. "1-2-1-1?" he offered to hear the beep again. "1-3-1-1?" he offered as the door rejected him once again.

The Sakura core followed silently but couldn't stay silent for long, "I thought you guys knew that it was 6-1-4-9?" the door clicked open to reveal a hallway...full of turrents. "Well I guess we are doomed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:57 am

"The chance of us dying here is 45.9898566287890990286178934821081278%. I'm not so sure we will die, Sakura. I'm sure these turrets are just to guide us to "her" chamber." The Purple core moved past Wheatley, and continued down the rail.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:06 am

The turrents started shooting. The good news was, they were all metal so it didn't effect them as much as a human would. The Bad news was...the eyes were still vernable. "Are you sure about that?!" the Sakura Core asked speeding by the Knowlage Core still being pelted by bullets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:15 am

"Wahhh-ahah-ah-a-aaaa-ah! I suppose my theory was incorrect!" The three cores sped past the turrets and arrived in GLaDOS' chamber. "Hello, Mistress GLaDOS."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:49 am

"Yes it wa-You aren't gonna seriously say hi to GlaDOS like an old friend." the Sakura Core Drooped,

"Ohh This shall be fun eh Lads?" Wheatly said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:35 pm

"Hey, hey, wait for me!" A fourth core sped towards the other three, bumping into the Sakura core. "Those turrets didn't seem very happy. Whoops, sorry miss. Or are you a mister? I always just assumed you were female because of the name and color. Pink is a really cute color, it suits you! Wait, how can we even have genders? Oh well, I think I'm a girl, but I don't think that really means anything-wait." It was only now that the talkactive core thought to stop and take in the area with her yellow eye. "Where are we, and what are we doing? Are we gonna play a game? That sounds like fun! Can I be the racecar, whatever that means?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:04 pm

GLaDOS turned and looked behind her, the bulky robot hanging from the ceiling. "What is it?" She said in the gentle voice she had in the second game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:35 pm

"You see, Miss GLaDOS, we have been having some concerns about the new test subjects. They seem to want to overthrow you. However the chances of that happening are 0.00000001%, so its very unlikely that the action of taking over will even happen." The core spun around and faced the three others following him. "Isn't that right, guys?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Meeting the gaze of the Knowledge Core, Curiosity Core stopped her rambling and looked down, her eye drooping in disappointment. "Does that mean that they have the racecar? Because the racecar would definitely help them if they wanted to overthrow you. But it's okay!" her mood suddenly switched to the better again. "I can be the horse instead, cus it's cute! The racecar is overused anyways. Oh, and maybe you can be the hat, KC? It would suit your smartness and stuff!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:54 pm

"Uhh..." The Knowledge Core looked away. "Y-yes. Quite."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:08 pm

If the Sakura Core had a face, it would be frowning. "Actually some of them are wizzing though the tests quite fast, and they could just make it." She mumbled her voice getting lower and lower, not wanting to make GlaDOS mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:19 pm

"Yeah, and all because of that stupid racecar!" the Curiosity Core added, her face making a pout if she had one. "You know what? I say we forget the rules! Then you can be a rocket or a bazooka or something, Lady GLaDOS!" she cheerfully and innocently suggested. "That'll show them that in the game of Monopoly, no one gets the better of us! ...that's what we're playing, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portal RP of Cakeness!   Portal RP of Cakeness! Empty

Back to top Go down

Portal RP of Cakeness!
Page 1 of 1