Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Portal RP Reboot!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Portal RP Reboot! Empty
PostSubject: Portal RP Reboot!   Portal RP Reboot! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 pm

A long while ago, a rp surfaced from the depths called Portal RP of Cakeness. I was part of it. Once. But now it's started catching dust, just like the sealed-off sections of Aperture Labs in itself. Until NOW. I've decided to start up this rp again! Same rules apply as before on the old one so for those of you just joining, I'll explain: We RP in Aperture Labs, where the Portal Gun was invented. Last time, some of us were cores, like the famous-for-ending up in space Wheatley. And then there's the Adventure Core. I don't care if you're a core or a test subject, as long as we rp this thing. lD Glados is being played by me, like last time. Signup sheet is nonexistent. Just say what you're going to be, core or test subject. :3 So there you go. Now, let's open the doors of RPs past and reboot this rp! For science!
Back to top Go down

Portal RP Reboot!
Page 1 of 1