Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Just A Greeting...Of Sorts!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Curls

Just Curls

Poké : 0

Just A Greeting...Of Sorts! Empty
PostSubject: Just A Greeting...Of Sorts!   Just A Greeting...Of Sorts! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 11:12 am

Hello, and good morning/evening/afternoon/whatever time of day it may be for you! Though I have yet to make a character, I thought that it may be best to just create an Introduction Post and finish up everything else I need to do at a later date (probably tomorrow). My name's Just Curls, or whatever you want to see it as, like maybe just "Curly" or "Curls"!

I've been roleplaying on many different forums for almost five years now, though I got more serious about it about a year ago. Yes, I am a bit younger than most other roleplayers, but I still like to think I can at least write semi-competently! I'm a gamer at heart, with a lot of love for Pokemon, Mario Party, Legend of Zelda, you name it!

After a sudden interest in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series for who knows why I began looking around for communities and finally stumbled upon here! I am quite interested in the system that has been put in place here, with energy points, dice rolling for certain things, and even a currency, which I thought was kind of impossible! When it comes to this kind of stuff, I'd probably be considered a noobie, but I promise that I can at least write competently!

I can be a bit shy at times and I tend to ghost a bit, but if you give me the time to explain, I'm sure that I'll get along with everyone here just fine! And before I finish, let me apologize for this post. I can see that it's a bit...messy, with everything just seeming kind of randomly placed and definitely out there, but I do hope that it's at the very least bearable! And with that, thank you all who decided to read this so much, I do hope you all have a great rest of your days, and I look forward to the adventures to come here on PMDRP!
Back to top Go down
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 250
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

PostSubject: Re: Just A Greeting...Of Sorts!   Just A Greeting...Of Sorts! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 4:13 pm

'Sup, Just Curls. Welcome to the site from one newbie to another ;)

Sorry, but I think I got you beat on that whole age thaaang; 14 (for a short while before I decided to remove my age for personal reasons) and working on publishing a book! So... sorry 'bout your luck, but I’m younger than you! xD

I might seem like a showy a**tube right now, but I’m actually really nice, and that’s why, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them and I might be able to answer them. If not, I’ll point you in the direction of who helped me! *COUGH* *COUGH* ...Lord E V... *COUGH* *COUGH*

Anyways, I welcome a fellow newbie to this site with open arms! Seriously, imagine I pulled out my own arms so I could ship them to you to hug yourself with ;)

BTWs, at the time of writing this, it’s currently 11:13 AM for me, so it’s good afternoon :P

~TempGuardian, your friendly neighbourhood spider-man time traveller/writer!
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

PostSubject: Re: Just A Greeting...Of Sorts!   Just A Greeting...Of Sorts! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 7:13 pm

Can't beat you on the age (and unless I break time itself, never can), but welcome to the site!
Most people here are currently busy with school or uni, but the activity will pick up again once the slow period is over, so don't worry. You'll reach many of 'em through the discord chat. Sometimes people will be on the site chatbox, too.

And as another member of the unofficial Newbies Welcoming Newbies committee (if I'm even allowed in after technically having been active for almost a year here 4 years ago before going inactive and returning :P), I hope you have a great time here, and I look forward to potentially roleplaying with you one day! (after I finally post that dang character application, that is)

It's a good evening here.
Back to top Go down
Just Curls

Just Curls

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Just A Greeting...Of Sorts!   Just A Greeting...Of Sorts! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome, TempGuardian and Scypho! I really appreciate it!

And I'm not sure that it was ever a competition, Temp! As I said, I'm "a bit younger than most", and you happen to be the exception. I am happy to see those younger than me roleplaying, though, as it's quite a rare sight for me! I'm normally the youngest one on most other forums I'm on, so it's a nice change of pace. And on that note, please, you didn't come off like that, Temp! It's never good to assume how someone acts from just a single post, so it's ok! And thank you for the offer, as I may or may not take it, depending on how long it takes me to come up with a new character xD I tend to make...unique characters, to say the least.

Continuing on, thank you as well for the warm welcome, Scypho! Though I was a bit worried at first when it came to activity, I'm really thankful for the reassurance! It's always a shame to see other forums who seem to be just completely barren of activity, so I'm glad this isn't one of them. (Also, I'd still consider you a member of that committee, if that means anything) I look forward to potentially roleplaying with you as well! Though you shouldn't rush that dang character of yours, as I'm sure it'll be great no matter how long it takes.

Once again, thank you both for the kind words and your time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Greeting...Of Sorts!   Just A Greeting...Of Sorts! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Greeting...Of Sorts!
Page 1 of 1