Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A meeting of sorts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

Poké : 1580

A meeting of sorts  Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:56 am

16 - 10 = 6

A blitzle was wandering the dark forest, lost as a new born. Bolt had decided to explore this forest, although he eventually ended up being turned around in this maze of trees. Now, utterly confused about where he was, he trotted through the disturbing grove of trees. It had been a day or two since he had wandered in here. Since it was so hard to keep track of time in a place that almost always seemed like night, Bolt didn't know how long it had been.

Bolts eyes were rapidly closing only to be opened again. He needed shelter, and somewhere to sleep, fast. Why is there no decent sleeping places around here? Maybe after a few more feet.... Still nowhere, he kept on walking, but still nothing. At last, after many minutes, he stumbled across a leafy pile that looked quite comfortable in the roots of a tree. Satisfied, he lied down and closed his eyes, a deep sleep awaiting him.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:11 am

It seemed as soon as Bolt fell asleep, he awoke. Giving a snort was his only acknowledgement to the presence below him. Soon after he once again closed his eyes and drifted off. It wasn't until minutes later when he was fully awake. Something was jabbing into his side, and it was very uncomfortable. Definitely not leaves, so what is it? Getting up and stepping out of the pile of leaves, he found a kecleon. I must of been lying down on that Pokemon.... Whatever it is. "Are you ok? I didn't notice you," the Blitzle neighed.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:46 am

Bolt sighed with relief when he heard the Pokemon was fine and dandy. That's good that I didn't break her bones or anything. The Kecleon asked soon after if he was here to start a scuffle or fight. Because, if so, he was out of luck. A flicker of confusion passed across the Blitzle's eyes, but only for a second. As soon as she said that she asked if she cou,d stick with him for a bit. Now, Bolt was majorly confused, why ask if he was picking a fight then ask if she could tag along. This Kecleon was one confusing Pokemon. Neverless, the blitzle quickly replied, "no, no, I don't want a fight, and sure. I'm Bolt. What's your name by the way, and species of Pokemon are you? I'm not well educated in species."
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Bolt didn't know what to think of Yooka, as he now knew her name. One moment she had asked if he was going to fight, next she asked to tag along, and now giggling. The Kecleon wasn't like any Pokemon he had met before, but, to be far, he hadn't really met many Pokemon yet.

Yooka suddenly asked why he came here. Explorer? Is she taking about a guild explorer, or just someone who explores? Bolt pondered on how to say why he came, should he start from the beginning? Or just as why he decided to come into this forest of shadows? Bolt finally replied, "uh, well you see I'm an explorer of sorts. I'm not registered in any guilds though. I decided to explore this place a... Few days ago maybe? I'm not sure, it's hard to keep track of time in a place like this. I ended up getting turned around in this maze of trees, and I've just been wandering around here."

funnylollipop1 carried out 6 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A meeting of sorts  2ANFx4q , A meeting of sorts  FPf9XUO , A meeting of sorts  FPf9XUO , A meeting of sorts  2rntvDa , A meeting of sorts  VYqciob , A meeting of sorts  2rntvDa
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 4:02 am

6 - 24 = 0

I guess this Yooka is lost too. Bolt had been hoping that the Kecleon might have been able to help him get out, but guess not. She seemed to have been lost here much longer than he. The Blitzle watched as she ran back and cliched her bag, as she did that she started talking about how she thought he was a feral a feral? Blitzles didn't live anywhere around this region, let alone this forest. As soon as she mentioned an explorer he said, "how would they know you're lost in this... Forest? And explorers from a guild? Is there any of those places near here?"

Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 12:54 pm

ooc:

"Grassveil? No, never heard of it, then again I've never been to any sort of town," Bolt neighed. "And I lived far away from here, on a plains." Memories of his family started to soak up any other thoughts. Then, he remembered Spark, laying there coughing and wheezing. That was one of the last days I saw her.... A couple fat tears rolled down his cheeks. He blinked and shoved his memories to the back of his mind, quickly thinking of something else. He had gotten excellent at doing this, although he still sometimes had emotional breakdowns. Shaking his head the blitzle asked, "should we go? If we keep on going in one direction we are bound to come out of this forest sometime."
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:57 am

"Um ok, this way I guess." Leading a way towards a pathway of sorts, well more of a clearing in the trees, Bolt trotted in one direction. As long as he didn't get turned around or messed up he should be fine. The blitzle hoped that wouldn't happen.

"So, Yooka, where do you come from?" Bolt asked trying to chip away at the time. Sure, he could be looking for anything useful, but, there wasn't anything really useful scattered about. Plus, he'd rather get to know Yooka a little better, as he was curious and a little confused about her.

After they had been walking for a while two Pinsirs came bashing out of the bushes, snapping their pincers viscously. Well, this is great. Bolt definitely did not want to be cut in half by those things on there head, it sounded very unpleasant. He leaped out of the way as one of the Pokemon tried to snap him in half, missing him by inches.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:37 pm

ooc:

"No, sorry I don't know any special attacks. But I have something that might just turn the tide." I only have a few seconds after the Pinsir comes charging after me, that's when I'll do it. The Pinsir once again turned around and tried to snap up Bolt, but failed, miserably at that. Bolt even got a kick out of it, one that the Ponsir probably wasn't fond of. He then reached into his bag and grabbed a blast seed. Stuffing it into his mouth he didn't hear that there might be more Pokemon than just the two Pinsir. As the Pinsir charged towards the Blitzle again, it was sent flying backwards by a burst of explosions, probably unconscious.

Bolt turned around to find Yooka about to be snapped in half by a Pinsir. He charged without hesitation and used his double kick on the bug type. The Pinsir loosened it grip on Yooka, but it still wasn't enough for her to squeeze out. Now, the maddening Pinsir was charging at Bolt, but let go of his grip on Yooka entirely so it could snap up Bolt and slice him in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of sorts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next