Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 7:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

[21-11=10]

Fallen Leaf Copse was not a place Opal had been to before, but the mission she'd accepted had a reward that was too good to pass up. Besides, how would she grow stronger if she never expanded her horizons? The young pup hopped deftly across the set of stepping stones that gave access to the forest ahead. It was such a beautiful forest, with sights and smells she had never before experienced. Autumn certainly didn't look like this in a desert.

As she touched town on the forest floor proper, Opal had a thought. She was looking for a teddiursa, which was sort of brownish. The Copse was sort of brownish, too. Would she be able to find the bear pokemon? After a brief moment of uncertainty, Opal decided that of course she would. Nothing could hide from the tracking power of her nose! She set off along the leaf-carpeted ground, putting her olfactory abilities to work at once.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:06 am

Flower cowered as the dustox began releasing its purple powder. From where she was on the ground, the poor sentret had no hope of being able to get up and dodge the attack in time. The young pokemon knew that these spores were the start of a Poison Powder attack, and she was scared of what her assailant would do once she was weakened.

Dizzy was next on the scene, and as Mille deflected the powder, she turned around and used her rear legs to kick up some sand, aiming it at the feral dustox. The sound of other pokemon arriving was not lost on Flower, who looked up as she noticed she hadn't been covered in spores and poisoned. She was amazed to see a strange fox in front of her, obviously not local to these woods, with a glowing coat. What's more, the Poison Powder was being deflected!

Flower watched in awe at the phenomenon. At the same time, the dustox became agitated as it was hit with a barrage of sand. The attack did little to hinder its vision, but it succeeded at diverting the feral pokemon's attention to the deerling responsible.

As Mille asked her question, Flower replied with a frantic "Oh, yes, I'm fine thanks to you! Thank you so much... Oh no, watch out, Dizzy!"

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:57 pm

Although the purple powder was reflected, it did nothing to the Dustox due to the bug's poison typing. That didn't matter to Mille though, as long as Flower was safe. She smiled as the Sentret confirmed that she was alright, before her attention was quickly swapped to the Deerling upon Flower's cry of 'watch out!'

Mille watched as the Dustox turned on the Deerling. The large bug flapped its wings, unleashing harsh Gusts of air from them towards the Season pokemon. The Fennekin parted her jaws and fired a few small bursts of fire towards the Dustox, the Ember attempting to stop the Poison Moth from moving forwards any further. Mille glanced backwards, hoping that Opal would soon catch up with them. The Growlithe would likely be more experienced than her when it came to protecting others, and it would definitely be easier to fight the other with a group.

OOC//:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:11 pm

[5+1=6]

"Whoa!

Flower's warning came a bit too late for Dizzy. The deerling was quite literally blown away by the gusts of wind, her grassy frame being particularly vulnerable to flying type attacks. Dizzy somersaulted through the air and crash landed on her side. "Owww..."

"Oh no! Dizzy, are you okay?" Flower called out and rushed to her friend's side as Opal finally caught up. The growlithe had thought she was fast, but these other pokemon were impressive! Mille in particular seemed like she'd make a fine explorer and Guild member if he wasn't busy running her pancake shop. Mmm, delicious pancakes... the pup really did have to make sure to visit after the mission! She was already looking forward to trying the tasty-sounding treats.

Now was not the time for pancakes, however. There was still a dustox to defeat and a teddiursa to find. Tackling the immediate threat of the feral moth obviously came first. Opal joined Mille in assaulting the creature with bursts of flame. Their combined Embers were too much for the poisonous bug, who decided the trouble wasn't worth it and fled.

"Well done, everybody!" Opal congratulated the others with a huge smile, then frowned, "Flower and Dizzy, are you two alright? We'll wait for you two to recover before heading on."

The growlithe seemed to be the leader of this little expedition. She was okay with that, and took the responsibility seriously. Hopefully no more feral pokemon would hassle the group. She wouldn't let anything happen to them on her watch!

Frebedor carried out 6 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 IKdoM8A , Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 Cg1bFr4 , Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 YRU707e , Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 7GQNIO6 , Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 W276IIx , Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 6E2KJwk
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 3:39 pm

Mille: 2 Energy
» [1 + 1 for new page]

Mille sighed in relief as the Dustox fled. The fire moves were likely too much for the aggressive pokemon, being strong against its bug typing. The Fennkin padded over to the group now that the danger had passed, checking to see if Dizzy and Flower were alright. The Sentret seemed not too worse for wear, but the Deerling appeared to have sustained small injuries from the Dustox's Gust. It was times like this that Mille wished she had an ability that would help heal others.

"Dizzy, can you walk okay with your injury?" she frowned, hoping that the flying type move hadn't done too much damage. "I don't think I have any healing items with me..."

OOC//:
Solilo carried out 3 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 6wjGuYG , Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 7doHI8l , Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 7GQNIO6
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 11:43 am

"It's fine," Dizzy groaned, "I can use Synthesis, no healing items needed. Just give me a moment..."

"Wow! That's like my Morning Sun!" Opal exclaimed as she watched the technique at work. In a matter of moments, the deerling felt almost as good as new and was able to get back on her feet.

"Hehe. It's a neat trick, isn't it? I think it's what's called an 'egg move'."

With everyone okay and accounted for, Opal let herself ease up a little and took a glance around the forest. She saw another bush like the one she and Mille had found earlier with the white leaves, and another one that had purple leaves. The growlithe pointed these bushes out to the fennekin, knowing her fellow fire type was looking for potential ingredients.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 2:52 am

Mille nodded and watched in wonder as the Deerling began to glow with a soft green light as she drew energy from the sun in order to heal herself. Such a move seemed incredibly useful when you got into a pinch.

"Oh! Like, the moves you get from your parents?" She asked, a small smile on her face. The move she'd used to help Flower earlier, Magic Coat, was also one of those. Her mother, Suzette, had known the move for a long time before she had laid the egg that hatched into Mille. It was kind of nice to think that even this far away from home, a protective move from your parents like that was still helping you. Almost like your parents were still by your side, in a poetic way.

Whilst Mille had been within her own thoughts, Opal had spotted some interesting plants. One was like the white leaved plant from before. Unlike the first, the second plant had purple leaves. Mille thanked the Growlithe for pointing them out, collecting a small rooted sample from each one and returning to her bag to place them inside.

Whilst she was closing her bag at the edge of the clearing, Mille suddenly flattened herself against the ground, trying to keep herself low so that she wouldn't immediately be seen. She had spotted something moving a short distance away: a pair of glowing red eyes in the darkness of the foliage. She glanced back over her shoulder, calling out quietly to draw the Growlihe's attention, "Opal!"

OOC//:
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:29 am

"Yeah, that's it!" Dizzy nodded with her own smile, "My parents both know it!"

Opal smiled as Mille was directed to the leaves and put them in her bag. "You'll have to let me know how those ingredients work!" she exclaimed excitedly. The growlithe had no use for these plants herself, but the other fire type did. The purple ones smelled different to the white, so surely that would mean a new flavour to sample down the line. Opal began to wonder if either of those leaves tasted like Rawst berries. What a wonderful thing it would be to have a reminder of home so easily accessible...

...Her daydreaming was interrupted as Mille alerted her to something lurking in yet another set of bushes. There were a lot of those, but that was to be expected given their location. Those red eyes, on the other hand, looked a bit more unusual. Opal stared, waiting for something to happen.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 10:19 pm

It had been a rather peaceful day for a young Phantump wandering through its forest home. The trees whispered in the light breeze and if one listened carefully they could hear the gentle cries of Wurmple as the last few sought places to cocoon themselves for evolution...

The breeze suddenly got harsher, a powerful Gust of wind cutting through the foliage. Although it had clearly come from some distance away, the Phantump still had to brace themselves against the force of it. When it subsided, they glanced through the bushes, wondering what on earth was going on in that direction.

Following the trail the Gust had left through the leaves, the Phantump made its way towards the nearby clearing. On its way, it spotted something with yellow and red fur. The yellow pokemon quickly ducked out of the way, causing the Phantump to blink but continue to move closer.

Mille backed up a few steps as the red-eyed pokemon drew nearer. She hadn't seen anyone like it before and quite honestly was just hoping that it wasn't a further danger to them.
"Do you think it's hostile?" She asked Opal. Although the ghostly pokemon was moving closer, it didn't seem to be aggressive. Perhaps it was just passively observing.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 8:23 am

"Well, it's not attacking us," Opal replied, though she sounded a bit uncertain. Her eyes remained fixed on this strange pokemon. If it was hostile, she was determined to be ready for whatever it threw at them.

Rapid footsteps could he heard from one side as something else came travelling toward the group at a great pace. A streak of brown blurred into view, heading straight for the phantump and knocking it to the ground. After the streak slowed down and stopped, it was revealed to be a rather angry-looking furret.

"You!" she shouted, "Leave my little girl alone!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 11:37 pm

Mille nodded lightly to Opal's statement, "That's true..." Perhaps she really was worrying over nothing. The encounter with the Dustox was what had put her on edge, but before that she'd met Beartty and Dizzy. Surely not all pokemon that lived here other than this group of friends were hostile?

With that in mind, the Fennekin relaxed a little, sitting back up from where she'd flattened herself behind the bush. It was at that moment that a blurred streak of brown hurtled into the red-eyed being. Blinking in shock, Mille took a moment to register the words that the Furret had said.

The Phantump made a small yelp as the Furret crashed into it. Having not been expecting the attack, the ghost hadn't had enough time to get out of the way and was knocked squarely on the ground. The Phantump only became more confused as the Furret began yelling at them. Something about a little girl?
"I-I'm sorry! I don't know what you're talking about!" The Phantump cried out, the pokemon soft spoken even in its panic.

Mille hopped over towards the Furret, getting closer to try and do something before this Furret could do any harm to an innocent party.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:18 am

"I won't have any of it! I'm sick of you ferals coming into our nice part of the forest!" the furret cried. She was about to strike another blow, but before anything could come of it, there was suddenly a fennekin in the way, with a growlithe soon joining them. "Huh? You two aren't local. What's going on here?"

"Stop!" Opal urged, "It wasn't this pokemon who attacked your child!" "Is this true?" "Please believe us!"

Flower herself watched in bewilderment. What a day it had been! The young sentret tried to find the words to form a sentence and defuse the tension, but was having a tough time of it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 10:48 pm

The Phantump flinched, bracing for another blow from the Furret before two pokemon got between them, preventing a further attack. The Phantump blinked up at the Fennekin as the Growlithe tried to defuse the situation with the Furret.

Mille smiled gently to the Stump Pokemon. "Are you okay?" she asked softly, the Phantump only nodding lightly in response. The Fennekin then turned to the aggravated Furret, "We stopped a Dustox from harming your daughter a few minutes ago. This Phantump was nowhere near until way after the Dustox was already dealt with," she attempted to explain quietly. The Phantump meanwhile merely nodded in agreement with Mille, not wanting to say anything that might set the Furret off again.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 12:31 pm

"It's true, mum. I was attacked by a dustox, not this phantump. Mille and Opal and the others saved me," Flower finally found herself able to explain. "Mille? Opal?" her mother asked in confusion. "You know, those two. That's Mille, and that's Opal," the sentret pointed at the fire types.

The furret turned back to the phantump, face softer this time. "It seems that I have made a mistake. I am sorry. Please forgive me."

Opal waited to see if the ghost pokemon would accept this apology. She hoped for the mood to be happier and that there would be no further problems here.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 6:11 pm

The Phantump's red gaze watched the Furret cautiously as the young Sentret explained what had actually happened. Had the Dustox caused that large gust of wind from earlier then? The Stump Pokemon remained silent.

Mille waved sheepishly as Flower introduced her and Opal, confirming that she was indeed Mille. The Fennekin breathed a sigh of relief as the Furret's expression seemed to soften and she apologised for her mistake.

The ghost still looked ready to run away, but nodded gently to themselves. "I-It's okay..." they replied, poking their tiny spectral hands together. Not knowing what else to say, the Phantump then fell silent once again.

Mille smiled warmly, glancing between the Furret and the Phantump as the tension seemed to drain from the situation. "At least no harm was done."
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 8:00 pm

"Here, this should heal most of the damage I did to you with that attack," Flower's mother said and offered an Oran Berry to the ghostly tree.

"So... I guess I can take you to Percy now?" Beartty spoke to fill the silence. These nice pokemon had helped her find her friends like she asked, and she was going to hold up her end of the deal.

"Ah, so that's why you're here, Mille and Opal? Well, I guess I should take Flower home. Dizzy, would you like us to drop you off along the way?"

"That would be wonderful. Thanks!" the deerling nodded her affirmation. She trotted to the furret's side and turned to look at the two fire types once again. With a smile, she exclaimed, "Thanks for everything, you two!"

"Yeah! Thanks!" Flower added.

"Not a problem! We're glad to help!" Opal smiled right back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next