Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 793

Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 7:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

[21-11=10]

Fallen Leaf Copse was not a place Opal had been to before, but the mission she'd accepted had a reward that was too good to pass up. Besides, how would she grow stronger if she never expanded her horizons? The young pup hopped deftly across the set of stepping stones that gave access to the forest ahead. It was such a beautiful forest, with sights and smells she had never before experienced. Autumn certainly didn't look like this in a desert.

As she touched town on the forest floor proper, Opal had a thought. She was looking for a teddiursa, which was sort of brownish. The Copse was sort of brownish, too. Would she be able to find the bear pokemon? After a brief moment of uncertainty, Opal decided that of course she would. Nothing could hide from the tracking power of her nose! She set off along the leaf-carpeted ground, putting her olfactory abilities to work at once.

AuthorMessage
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 793

Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?   Cold Feet in the Cold Copse? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 7:26 am

"If you ask me, I think everyone should be with who they truly love. I can help you talk to your mum about it if it's easier for you."

"It would be easier yes... Oh, but would would I say? What would I tell Molly? She's such a lovely bidoof..."

"Calm down. Take a deep breath. I was taught that recently, and it works. You okay now? Think for a moment. You were going to marry Sparkle. You loved her very much, and I can tell you still do. Do you feel the same about Molly, or are you just together because she's pretty and your parents approve?"

"When... When you put it like that..."

"If you don't go to Sparkle, you'll be upset. She'll be upset. It won't be fair to Molly, either."

Opal and Percy continued their conversation. Percy's mother had not heard them, being focused on Mille and her cooking. When asked about plates, she fetched a set of flat stones and laid them out.

"We don't have to use these often, but I think this occassion calls for them. I look forward to trying your pancakes."

Cold Feet in the Cold Copse?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5