Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Well of the Worlds rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

The Well of the Worlds rp  Empty
PostSubject: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 am

"it's nostalgic." Zash said to himself as he looked down into the endless void of the well of the worlds. He stood on the sand stone steps leading up to endless drop. It looked so normal to the it fit in so well with the azect strutures that no one would ever think it was anything more then a normal well. Of course aside from the sections of the steps that were still charred black by Zash himself and his flames. Along with sections of it covered with ice.

Last edited by zashonfire on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:52 am

Laura walked trhough the Aztec ruins looking around. It was pretty neat, for something that old, she thought then stopped someone was there and around him was charred bits of sand, with a bit of ice. "Whaa?" she asked walking towards the person near the normal looking well.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:19 am

" Oh god! This isn't what it looks like I swear!" Zash shouted throwing up his hands. " Um what actually does this look like?" Zash asked unsure himself what it looked like.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:22 am

Laura stared at the guy, started chuckling, then slowly began to laugh. "So...you dont know what it looks like, but it isn't? Oh and the answer is, you burned the steps for some weird reason and going to jump in?" She offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:28 am

"... Where the fuck am I?" Rory looked around, disoriented. "Seriously, where the fuck am I?!" The boy shook his head, as if trying to shake away the retardation of the situation. "Crap, this isn't a dream, is it? Fucknuggets." The boy looked around again; he was in a cave? A ruin? What, was this a pyramid? "God almighty, how the hell did I get here? Was I drugged?" The boy pinched himself, though he wasn't surprised with good fortune. "Damn it... I didn't wake up..."
And so, with nothing more to do, he moved on towards another area of the cave place. He moved on to the well of the worlds.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:37 am

"Well, that sounds like a perfectly logical explanation." A voice said, as Justin walked over to Laura and Zash. "So, is that what's going on?" He asked, looking around at the ruins and walking up to the edge of the well.

Last edited by Pikashock on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 am

" OH GOD LORD ALMIGHTY NO NEVER AGAIN!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs completely against the idea of ever jumping into this well ever again. " You have no idea what's in this hole. NO IDEA! I tell you !" Zash's voice shook he sounded mad. Heck maybe he was mad he wouldn't be surprised if he'd lost his sanity a long while ago.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:49 am

She stepped back a step. "A-okay...." She muttered starting to be wary about Zash. "Sorry...." She apologized, then asked, "So....what's your name?" she was trying to change the topic. It might not even work. But it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:54 am

Eventually, Rory found himself standing behind a group of three people, talking. "... Um... Hi? Does anybody know where we are? Because I just woke up here with the biggest freaking hangover on Earth. And I am confused as hell. Are we in an Egyptian pyramid or something?" The boy (who, by the way, is only 15 years old) promptly bent over and puked all over the floor. "Christ, what in the hell did I drink yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:01 am

"So, you've been in here before." Justin mused, looking down into the abyss. "And I don't believe you look old enough to be a heavy drinker." He said to Rory.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:06 am

Zash looked at Sakura for a long second his hand slipped to his but pocket for a second but his eyes filled with sadness and he stopped himself. " Dude that's disgusting what's wrong with you?" He asked Rory. He took the steps off the well careful not to slip on the ice. He was sure not to answer either Justin nor Laura's question. "Here take these." Zash pulled out a bottle of medicine and tossed him two pills.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:25 am

"I don't think he's old enough to take drugs either." She frowned. "Anyways, I believe it's an Aztec Pyramid, the structure is more box-like. So unless there is some transportation device that can move a whole Pyramid, I'm assuming we're in Mexico City."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:35 am

"Piss off, I'll drink some beer when I feel like it. Also, I don't take drugs, I drink. Huge difference. But seriously, where the hell are we?" He swallowed the pills Zash gave him. "Thanks for that." He slung off his red backpack (with a bit of surprise, considering he forgot that he had it in the first place) and opened it. "Man, my phone had better be here... Nope, just a note that says 'troll'd'. Dammit, Jake." Rory mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:42 am

"Well, this is nice and all, but what's with the void over here?" Justin asked, turning around to walk away from the edge. As he did, he stepped on a frozen patch and slipped, falling down next to the edge. He scrambled to his feet and got a couple feet away fromthe edge. "How the heck does ice form there anyway?" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:49 am

Zash sighed and moved back to the Well sitting on the closet step to it. " You asked who I was?" He looked to Laura. " I'm the keeper well more like a warden of this ." he said jerking his thumb towards the well. " And to you." He said glaring at Justin. " you don't wan to know where this leads or how this ice formed." his eyes soften as they seemed to mist over. " It's a long story that I'm not rather fond of."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Well of the Worlds rp    The Well of the Worlds rp  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Well of the Worlds rp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next