Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Melted Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Melted Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Melted Worlds   Melted Worlds EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:10 am

tap tap tap tap tap tap with light steps he ran. tap tap tap tap tap tap the corridor was drenched in pure darkness he couldn't make out even the simplest patterns on the walls but somehow he knew they were there. tap tap tap he realized these weren't his foot steppes but his heart bursting out of his chest as he ran. He knew to turn right now he didn't know how he knew he just knew. As he did he jumped breaking into a bubble of water he turned upwards falling back he could see the sky at the surface of the water but more importantly he could see someone floating on the surface he reached out but kept falling and falling and just as he thought he was going to drown.
" NO!" Zash screamed as he sat bolt right up a cold sweat dripping down his spine. He flopped off his bed and stood up breathing heavy. " not that dream again." He whispered to himself before shaking his head and stumbling down for his breakfeast.
He ate quickly and before he knew it he was out of his house walking outside in his neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Melted Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melted Worlds   Melted Worlds EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:40 am

Kazuki's eyes shot open, and he felt himself jump out of bed. "What...was that?" he asked himself. He had had a dream, one of the stranger ones he had had. In it he was just falling, in the dark sky with plenty of stars around. As he fell, he started to get closer to a light underneath him, and he woke up. Kaz shook his head, dismissing the dream, and got up to change into some clothes. Maybe I'll go see what people are doing today, figure out what I want to do... He thought to himself and grabbed some food to eat before heading outside.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Melted Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melted Worlds   Melted Worlds EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:49 am

As the sun got in Zash's eyes he covered his face. Why do my eyes hurt so much? Zash wondered it was almost like he really had been running a light deprived hallway. He stumbled by until he saw Kazuki who also lived in his neighborhood, but that was about as far as the relationship went. He quickly covered his eyes again after seeing him. He winced the pain was now pounded threw to his head. He started to groan lightly.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Melted Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melted Worlds   Melted Worlds EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:03 am

Kaz looked around outside, seeing if he could notice anybody else. He saw Zash, but didn't think much about it. They never really talked, it was more that he acknowledged Zash living in the same area. Kaz started to walk away, but noticed that something seemed wrong with Zash. "Um...are you okay?" He asked awkwardly, not used to talking to him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Melted Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melted Worlds   Melted Worlds EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:10 am

" No no I'm not my eyes feel like there about to explode!" He replied threw gritted teeth. Zash's very body refused to open his eyes at this point so he was holding his hands over his face for basically no reason but that still didn't stop him. " I need something for them right now!" He shouted at Kaz he didn't even know what he expected for them he just needed something or else, he didn't want to think what.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Melted Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melted Worlds   Melted Worlds EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Kaz sighed and pulled his water bottle out of his pocket, and opened it up. "Here, open your eyes and I'll splash some water in them. It might sting a little, but it should help." He said, and waited for Zash's reply. Kaz knew that Zash was usually pretty hotheaded, so he didn't know what to expect in response. And he wasn't too excited to find out anyway.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Melted Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melted Worlds   Melted Worlds EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 pm

" There's no way this is going to work." Zash complained as he removed his hands from his face. " Be quick cause I have no idea how long I can keep'm open." Zash informed him as he opened his eyes slightly closed them and then sucked it up and held them open long enough for Kaz to splash water on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melted Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melted Worlds   Melted Worlds Empty

Back to top Go down

Melted Worlds
Page 1 of 1