Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

"I have some passes to attend the Pokemon Virtual Reality expo at Nintendo of America. A select few will be able to go with me to California and attend this breakthrough in gaming history. Good luck, and I anticipate the winners and I going to this event with true spirit. Until the results come in.... Signed, JMan10293."

This post on a renowned blog set many people's excitement ablaze. The results came in and the few were selected. The host met them at the NYC airport and took them to Nintendo of America, where they were to shape history.......

Now this vr is a little different. You're probably thinking that in this, you'd expect to be a trainer..... Well, this time around, YOU are the Pokemon. The trainer vr is in another part of the building they were in before transport into the pokemon testing lab.

Also, the region ai you are testing's pokemon, including yourselves, legendaries, and even uber forms, are fusions of other pokemon.

Now, post what you'll be in Diosalia (the region) and we'll get started.

Last edited by JeffMandM on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:39 am

"You're telling me..." Pika commented to Sakura, getting up off of the ground and looking at the rest of the group. "Well, you can call me Pika for now. Or Shock, depending on what's easier." He said.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:51 am

"I would prefer if you called me Jeff." He said, his skin glimmering in the sun. "Huh, I didn't know having a Dragonair's color would glimmer in the sun. As for you two, Pika and Sakura, I'd say that Pika is a Bulbasol and Sakura is a Celeni. As for Leaf, I wouldn't say you're a servine anymore. I'd say you're a Serbat, seeing as how those are Golbat wings you have." He added, directing his second statement to Pika and Sakura, and the third to leaf.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:57 am

"Why does this have to be more confusing?" she muttered, never really understanding Pokemon Fusion. "Celeni? Werid." was all she could mumble. She didn't understand that some of them were weirdly like 2 pokemon at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:23 am

"Serbat, huh?" Leaf muttered, stretching out her wings. "This calls for some experiments. FOR SCIENCE!" The eccentric girl-turned-pokemon hybrid shouted as her wings started flapping, pulling her upwards. "Yes. Good. I can get used to this! Also," she added, clumsily making her way over to Sakura while still airborne. "Not weird. Cute! (dang, gotta practise steering with these things)"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:33 pm

ooc//:

A fifth person... or fusion... finally awoke. Her eyes blinked open and she found herself lay on her stomach on a tree branch, her four colourful and furred legs dangling down on either side of the branch. As she became aware of her surroundings she blinked and looked back down at herself.
"AHH!"
The surprise of suddenly having four paws had caused her to fall off of the branch.. luckily it seemed that some form of instinct took over and the transparent wings on her back carried her gently down to the ground.

"H-hey..." she smiled, shaking her new body. It felt kinda weird... especially not having opposable thumbs.. and those extra limbs on her back. Wings, they were wings. Jay couldn't quite get over the fact that she now had the ability of flight!

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:00 am

"Not really." She looked down and her eyes widened. "I have only 3 fingers. Just great." Suddenly the fifth fusion appeared, "Hello! Who are you?" she asked, fluttering over to her. She grinned, maybe she could get used to flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:51 pm

"Say what you want, it doesn't change the fact that Celeni is one of the most adorable dang things I've ever seen~" Leaf giggled at the legendary hybrid before noticing the new arrival. "HEEEYYY!" she swooped over with Sakura, eager to greet the fifth fusion. "What's up! Come on over, we don't bite! ...At least I don't think I do, even though I'm part freaky vampire bat pokemon and stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:22 pm

"Well, that would explain the thing on my back. I'm guessing it's a bulb." Pika said, attempting to look at his back. He then noticed the other pokemon fusion fall down in front of them. "Hey. Why not introduce yourself while you're here, so we can get introductions over with?" He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia   Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon VR- The Region of Diosalia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2