Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pleasure to meet you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrMaverick77

MrMaverick77

Poké : 0

Pleasure to meet you! Empty
PostSubject: Pleasure to meet you!   Pleasure to meet you! EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 12:03 am

Hello! If you're reading this, I am known as MrMaverick77 and it's a pleasure to meet you!

A little about me: I've been into Pokemon since season one of the anime (I'm slightly older than the series, which makes me feel weird to say.). I fell out of the anime after the first few seasons, but the games have always been enjoyable. And I instantly feel in love with the PMD series when it came out. (C'mon. Let's be honest. Nobody watches the anime or plays the games for the humans :p)

I was introduced to RPing by a friend, although she was into different things than just Pokemon. And while RPing with her and D&D are nice, a PMD RP was something I wanted early on. So fast forward through some searching and some minor RP experiencing, and boom. Here I am.

Overall, I'm a pretty laid back and friendly person. I'm still new to forum use and RPing, and I'll be the first to admit that. I am still getting the hang of BBcode and the like. But after looking around here, I felt it would be a nice place to try having some fun with it. I look forward to getting some experience in a forum like this and having some adventures PMD style.

If you've made it this far, then thank you for your interest in little old me. 'Tis appreciated!

Disclaimer: I cannot refund the X amount of seconds/minutes it took you to read this post. You will never get that time back :3

-Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Pleasure to meet you!
Page 1 of 1