Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

Pleasure to meet you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrMaverick77

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Pleasure to meet you!   Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:03 am

Hello! If you're reading this, I am known as MrMaverick77 and it's a pleasure to meet you!

A little about me: I've been into Pokemon since season one of the anime (I'm slightly older than the series, which makes me feel weird to say.). I fell out of the anime after the first few seasons, but the games have always been enjoyable. And I instantly feel in love with the PMD series when it came out. (C'mon. Let's be honest. Nobody watches the anime or plays the games for the humans :p)

I was introduced to RPing by a friend, although she was into different things than just Pokemon. And while RPing with her and D&D are nice, a PMD RP was something I wanted early on. So fast forward through some searching and some minor RP experiencing, and boom. Here I am.

Overall, I'm a pretty laid back and friendly person. I'm still new to forum use and RPing, and I'll be the first to admit that. I am still getting the hang of BBcode and the like. But after looking around here, I felt it would be a nice place to try having some fun with it. I look forward to getting some experience in a forum like this and having some adventures PMD style.

If you've made it this far, then thank you for your interest in little old me. 'Tis appreciated!

Disclaimer: I cannot refund the X amount of seconds/minutes it took you to read this post. You will never get that time back :3

-Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Pleasure to meet you!
Page 1 of 1