Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A time to remember (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

In a serene forest, the green vibrant color radiating from each leaf, as if it was actually glowing in the pure day light. The wind carrying various smells from the tree’s, the scents you could pick up was the pecha berries, the smell of other native fruit, and the occasionally smell of the flowers budding in the trees. Suddenly a sharp snapping sound as if bark was breaking floated through the air. If one was curious as to where the sound had come from, would hear it in several more succession, faster and stronger then the last, but then slowing down and getting weaker then the first.

Standing there the wind and dust wrapping around him, the tree he had picked, broke of all bark, and still standing with craters in the trunk, stood a small human like figure, his skin a dark tan color, the shorts on his legs, and the small feet, that resembled shoes of a human, though most wouldn’t know what they looked like. But what was more interesting was how many holes there was in nearby trees, and how many scratches this small pokemon had. His breathing deep and shallow, not hasty and out of breath, but still calming down and muttering to himself as he stood up, this pokemon’s name was Zilo.

“That’s not good enough Zilo…You need to get stronger so you can protect yourself, you can’t be this weak. You have to push yourself even further beyond your breaking point!” He was shouting at himself, that could be carried through the wind to any nearby ears, and suddenly the snapping of bark and tree’s began to feel the air again. The smell of fresh dew, from the tree could be smelled. This is the start of Zilo… The Tyrouge.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:12 am

She shook her head, slightly agitated. "I don't need to go to town. No one execpts me anyways." She blinked. "Your family? I never seen anouther one that looks like you." She figured out that the storm would be ending in about 10 minutes and reported it to the little group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:18 am

Sitting there silently looking at the Absol beside of him, he could share the sense of no one wanting to be with her, he himself had been left and replaced by his sister by his parents, he was alone as well. Sighing gently he turned back to the small Riolu next to him. "I have yet to see your family, or another Riolu your the first in a long time." Turning back towards the absol he studied her for a second and stood up a bit as she informed him that the storm would soon cease, in a case of ten minutes our less. "Well if you want to...I never got your name before you attacked me, but... I do believe if you are wanting to try and have some... Want in your life, we could try and be friends..." He said thinking how to phrase it, he himself wasn't that good with emotions, since he had been left himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Both of Isaac's new companions said they hadn't seen anyone who looked like him recently. That confused him to no end. "There are others who look like me?" he asked, incredulous. He was then informed that the storm would cease within ten minutes. What a strange storm, he thought. I've never seen one come and go so quickly and suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Whilst sitting on large, smooth stone, Dreydl took a second to look up at the impending storm. Looked like a nasty one, based on the coloring. He was too far out to make it back to town, so he tried the alternative of finding shelter. This was somewhat achieved by hiding under the rock he was sitting on; somewhat, as it made him very stuck, yet very sheltered. Nonetheless, he'd prefer to be not stuck, and called out, "Hello? Anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:41 am

The Absol started to back away. There were to many pokemon, it was getting way to crowded for her liking. Not to mention the other fact. She stayed completly silent, refusing to answer the call from the Riolu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:06 am

Dreydl was still stuck under the rock. Predictably, he calls out again, "Please help, I'm stuck under a rock!" By this point, he began to flail around randomly, using whatever body part that was not held down under. He eventually went into a "at-least-it-can't-get-any-worse" state, and said to himself, "Well, at least it can't get any worse...." A drop of water plinked onto his nose; it had begun to rain. This was obviously just dandy for Dreydl, and he started flailing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:43 am

Eventually, after a large amount of struggle and mud, Dreydl managed to get the rock off of him. Fortunately, the rain washed off the most of the dirt that had lumped on him, so it didn't look completely like he was stuck under a rock. Dreydl was, however, very, very numb. He inched out of the small pit in the earth to see an item hidden underneath a dense bush; he wouldn't have been able to see it standing.

This dice is not existing.

He picked it up, regardless of what it was, and hurried back home; he'd probably have quite a story to tell.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:18 am

(is this topic dead? Just wondering)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:09 pm

(No it's not dead Sakura i had no electricity and i'm back!)

Standing there for a moment he looked around as everyone started to show up, he could make out that the absol was not in comfort and he sighed slightly looking around at everyone. He didn't know what to do or what to say to the riolu. "Well the way to town should be around to the west from where we are... And does anyone hear something like a faint shout coming from somewhere." He spoke only to himself remembering that he was hearing something and it had stopped suddenly. He didn't know exactly where the sound was to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:31 am

"A tiny little bit..." she admitted, her fur on end, but she sweeped her head from side to side. "I cant sense anything...it might be to far away..."
She stopped turning her head, and tensed. She could sense 2 things, and one was not friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:23 pm

"West from here..." Isaac said, thinking. He recalled his mother saying that the sun rose in the east and set in the west. He mused on which direction the sun had come from that morning, knowing that the two directions were opposite each other based on the movement of the sun. Got it! he thought. He turned to the others and said, "Thank you!" before running westward under cover of the trees.

(Lead into A Rather Silly Place)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A time to remember (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2