Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Stranded in Sinnoh

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Post Order: Me, Kit, Suds, Silver, Ev in action as of #78305
Skip Policy: You are allowed to post and skip the person who was supposed to post if that person has not posted within a week since the last post.

Spoilered the first post because it's pretty long and then it doesn't take up space on all the other pages |D:

Last edited by Solilo on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:13 pm

"Thanks," Ellychnia smiled to the stranger who proceeded to lead them a few streets away to the pokemon center. Upon reaching the building with the bright roof, Elly found her gaze lingering on it, the entire locations just looking odd to her. Nevertheless they headed inside, the auburn haired witch trailing behind the other two as she looked around.

Her amber gaze spotted Latlevy long before Xander could, the taller man being occupied by the person leading him over to the counter. A quick glance back to the suited man told her that he was speaking to the woman at the counter. She watched him hand Polyxena over, presumably so that they could help, but turned and jogged over to where Latlevy was sat. Polyxena was now in safe hands, but Chrystine didn't seem to be with the younger man any more.

"Found you," she smiled slightly as reached where he was sat. Her voice quiet, a small amount of worry creeping into her tone as she sat down next to Levy.
"Is Chrystine okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:30 am

Latlevy's eyes opened slowly when he heard two pairs of footsteps coming towards him, mind blissfully blank of all the other worrying he was just doing. Figures they get here just when I start to calm down. He thought bitterly, looking at his two...companions as it were, with a small frown. He went over all the things he wanted to talk to them about in his head, the teenager knew that he had to have everything sorted out before he actually starts sharing his plans.

He regarded the two coolly as they sat on either side of him, tapping his long nails against his bent knee. He choose to answer Ellychnia first, “Chrystine should be just fine, she only fainted from hysteria. The nurses here don't specialize in taking care of humans, but they can let her rest in one of the rooms before the actual doctors come in to see is anything more serious.” He tilted his head to his right, “Now listen here, I'm going to answer any questions you two might have right now, but first we need to go to a place with actually privacy. I rather not deal with any eavesdroppers for our, 'otherworldly' matters.” he said, emphasizing otherworldly with a wave of his hand.

He unhooked his bent leg from his other, pushing of the seat in one fluid movement, “Come on, let's find a place more private to talk.” If he remembers correctly, pokemon centers have connection centers (He can't remember the exact name) on their lower floors in D/P/Pt that was open to public, but nowhere near as crowded. That should be as good a spot as any to have a good chance of privacy without having to leave the center. He gestured for them to follow, then started walking to where he remembered seeing an escalator heading to the bottom floor, to the right if the lobby if he remembered the floors layout correctly.

He walked briskly to the moving staircase, reading a sign that said it leads to the Connection Center lobby, very few people road up the dual escalators, so there is probably not as many people down there. Which is what he was looking for, the teenager smiled briefly and easily started walking down the already moving stairs. He only took little note of the color change from red/pink to blue, instead spotting an empty table in the far corner of the lobby, nobody was even near it and it was a great spot to watch everyone else coming in or out. He slid into one of the baby blue seats and resumed his crossed legged position. He waited for them to do whatever they may be doing before reaching him and sitting down, after that he started speaking again.

“Now to answer Xander's question,” He began in a low tone, “Pokemon are special creatures that possesses amazing powers that span from breathing fire to manipulating space and time, they take the form of many things, from animals to inanimate objects like dolls or rocks and can live in every type of climate. They are intelligent creatures that the people of this world have learned to train and bond with, building an incredible society that emphasizes the harmony between Humans and Pokemon. While the pokemon you find in civilization are generally friendly to humans and domesticated, pokemon that live out in the wild are usually more aggressive against humans and not afraid to try and fight them. Like that flock of Murkrow that chased us out of the forest. Most pokemon remain in the wild until a Pokemon trainer comes around to catch it.” He ended, it's not the best explanation, but that covers what pokemon are in the shortest of terms. “They pretty much replace all of the “Common” animals that would be in most worlds. Though I think that there are still basic creatures here...I'm not entirely sure though.”

“Ask me any question about pokemon now so that we can get that out of the way and move to more important topics.”
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 5:24 pm

"Well, at least she'll be fine." Xander said, realizing that he hadn't even worried about Chrystine. He also caught on to Latlevy's use of the word 'otherwordly.' It seemed that he had realized that this was a different dimension that his own, which would help him with his explanation later.

Standing back up, the green haired man followed the teen down the escalators into a far emptier room. This would be a good place to tell the two about his 'theory' on them being in a separate universe than the ones they all originally came from.

Throughout the brief explanation of Pokemon, Xander thought of multiple questions to ask. He would of course wait until the end, and he could later explain the situation after his answers had been asked.

"Hmm, interesting. And they naturally cause these effects? No cybernetics involved?" That was the tall inventor's first question, but he didn't even wait for an answer before he moved on to his next ones. "And what do you mean train and capture? It sounds like people are putting these creatures in cages and making them act in a circus or something. Or is it for some other reason? Do people keep them as pets? How diverse are they?"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 5:11 pm

Polyxena found herself in the forest she she grew up in, and everyone she knew was there. She was happy to be back home. What happened had to just have been a dream after all. The fairy could notice her friend, Sakura and flew towards her. She wanted to tell her about that strange dream. "Sakura, E's cu rybbo du caa oui! (I'm so happy to see you!)" Polyxena said to her friend, but Sakura didn't seem to notice her. Shouldn't she be happy to see her? There was this storm, right? "Sakura...?" Polyxena moved closer and tried to put her hand on Sakura's shoulder, but her hand moved right through it. Then she could see it. Her hands were transparent. Did she disappear? Fear grew in her body as she stepped back. "Hu... Drec lyh'd pa rybbahehk...." (No... This can't be happening....) Polyxena wrapped her arms around herself and sank on the ground. Fear was taking over as she realized nobody could see her. "Cusauha, ramb sa. E tuh'd fyhd du tecybbayn!" (Someone, help me. I don't want to disappear!)

Polyxena shot up, eyes wide open and with a thumping heart. She was breathing rather heavily and sweat was pouring from her forehead. The girl looked at her hands, they still seemed very pale, but she could still clearly see them. Relief made place for the fear that had filled her. "Ed fyc uhmo y tnays..." (It was only a dream...)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 12:21 pm

Ellychnia nodded to Levy's answer to her question before smiling a little, glad that Chrystine would be in safe hands for the time being. She then followed the younger man down the stairs and into the lower level of the pokemon center, wondering just what he was going to explain.

She slid into the seat next to Levy, leaving the ones opposite for Xander to sit and listened intently to his explanation. The auburn haired witch found herself smiling at the idea of such interesting creatures. To breathe fire... sounded like dragons, but dragons were supposedly mythical creatures even back in her world. Manipulating time and space, she wondered just what sort of creature would possess these incredible abilities.

Elly made a mental note to be cautious of any animals - or Pokemon - she might encounter whilst she was in this place. At the idea of replacing all 'common' animals, she wondered if that meant rats and mice, or even beetles would have such an equivalent here. Recalling the woman who had helped them find the pokemon center earlier that day, Elly realised that she must have thought that she was a 'pokemon trainer', which sort of explained that. Although she hadn't had any animals with her to demonstrate that she could have been.

As Levy finished up his explanation, Ellychnia had two main questions on her mind. One of them, what did Levy mean by capture these creatures, Xander had already asked, and so the auburn haired witch took the opportunity to ask the one she was most curious about. It wasn't about pokemon themselves, but it was still relevant.

"How do you know all of this anyway?" she asked, "Are you from here? You seemed just as lost as the rest of us back in the forest..." Elly added, her amber gaze meeting Levy's as she awaited his answers.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 5:50 pm

The teenager kicked his leg lightly as he stared forward, thinking about his companions' questions and how best he should answer them. The questions were, thankfully, easy questions for him to answer, so this shouldn't be too complex to explain.

“Yes, most of the pokemon in this world are naturally born with their powers. No cybernetics involved, they have had these abilities long before any human existed on this planet. That being said, there are man-made pokemon that exist, but these pokemon are extremely few in numbers and usually cannot be found in the wild. For your next question, in basic terms, yes pokemon trainers do capture pokemon from the wild and use them for a variety of things. Before I continue, you need to know this, pokemon are natural fighters, they fight amongst themselves in the wild and attack any other creature that comes around. All pokemon have an instinct to fight, and most enjoy fighting at any stage.

Pokemon trainers are the most common type of trainer, they usually focus on battling their pokemon with other trainers or wild pokemon. They train their pokemon for combat, for enjoyment and the money to survive on their own. There is usually an age limit before you can become a trainer, 10 years old I believe, but I've heard of younger and any age above 10 can be a trainer, even till their 80s. Pokemon trainers can train their pokemon how they see fit, but there are rules that need to be followed in order to keep their license. Big one being, don't abuse your pokemon. Not that is stops some people, just like it doesn't stop domestic abuse.

Pokemon Coordinators are trainers who use their pokemon to create a performance. They showcase their pokemon's natural beauty and skilled moves to wow the judges in large contests. Coordinators are usually dressed in fancy, flashy, or clothing that matches their pokemon, can't do a contest in rags. Any pokemon can participate in a contest, but it depends on the pokemon if they enjoy it or not.

There are pokemon breeders, who specialize entirely on the care of their pokemon. They make the best food that is healthy and helps their pokemon grow. They learn what a pokemon needs to be happy, how to heal them if they get sick, and when 'n' what to use on pokemon of various types. They are pretty much the know it all caretakers. They also breed their pokemon to produce offspring with more potential than their parents, with better skills, looks, and growth rate.

There are plenty of other archetypes, but those are the ones I'm most familiar with. Other than those, pokemon can be simple pets or guardians for people who aren't doing the first there. You will find plenty of people who keep pokemon as companions, typically because they gave up battling or don't want their pokemon to be hurt.

On another note: Pokemon who are trained by human grow far stronger far faster than their wild counterparts. Wild pokemon who want to become stronger or have a thirst for power may hunt down trainers to challenge. Some wild pokemon just gets attached to a trainer and will ask to join them on their travels. Or you just battle the pokemon until they faint or are close to fainting, then capture it. I'm not, entirely sure about this one, but most pokemon you capture will listen to you because you've beaten it in battle. Not all of them though, some will defiantly ignore or try to attack you if they don't think you're worthy or just dislike you.” Latelvy paused to take a breath, “Also, in terms of diversity, there are over 700 know pokemon species on this planet, and probably over thousands of each species. Unless they are a mythical or legendary pokemon, those usually only come in singles.” With that, the brunet ended his speech and took another breath as Ellychnia asked her question.

Now how was he going to answer that?

“Well... I'm not from this world, Pokemon don't exist in mine. They're only one of the many entertainment medias geared towards teens and kids. In my world, we can watch other worlds like..this one, for our entertainment. Most people invest their time into it because we like to ignore our own reality. I'm actually a pretty big fan of this world, as with a couple others, but I can't really be sure that this is the same world that I watched. It could easily be an alternate dimension of that world. I've seen many versions of this world, and I don't want to be involved in half of them.”
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:05 pm

"Ah, I see. So it's not like they're being forced to do stuff they don't want to. Well, most of the time." Xander wondered if he would ever decide to capture these 'Pokemon'. He wasn't normally into that type of stuff, but he might like it. It seemed more of a ways to make friends than to battle.

"Oh, that makes for a perfect transition!" The green haired man was hoping he wouldn't have had to awkwardly work the topic into the conversation, and this was perfect for him. "Whether you have figured this out or not, I am at least 99% sure that we are from separate dimensions. Hopefully, we'll be able to find a way back. Maybe with the right technology, I would be able to rep- create a device that will allow us to hop through dimensions." He couldn't let them know he caused this just yet. He didn't want to make them mad right now, but he knew it was going to bite him in the butt later when they've finally built up their trust. He hoped they would understand why he kept it from them later on when he does tell them. "Though, if that fails, you said there were Pokemon that could control time and space, correct? If we could harness that power, we wouldn't need the device at all. I assume that's easier said than done, based on such a unique ability."
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 4:52 pm

Polyxena needed  bit of time to come to herself. The dream had her completely shaken up. Only after she had calmee down a bit she noticed she was in some kind of room. The fairy was laying on some bed. There were various strange objects she could not identify. She did know one thing. She really was far away from home.

Fear spread through her again. It only became worse when she realized she was alone. Suddenly, a strange pink creature was standing next to her bed. She never noticed it come in. The fairy let out a shriek and fell out of bed. The creature moved towards her, but that only scared her more. She had no clue the creature wanted to help her.

"Leave me alone!" Polyxena yelled as she made her way for the door. When she openee the door, she almost bumbed into a woman with pink hair. Both seemed surprised. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked her, but Polyxena was too scaree to think rationally. The creature was moving towards her again. She had to get away. Polyxena shoved the woman aside and ran into a hallway. She could hear the woman shout something but she didn't stop. She could only think about getting out of there.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Although odd, Ellychnia seemed to accept Latlevy's explanation at face value after a few moments of contemplation. It was pretty weird that two worlds could be connected in such a way, but nevertheless it wasn't out of the realm of possibility?

The talk of dimensions was also interesting but Elly moved on once Xander mentioned these pokemon that could supposedly control time and space. In the magic back in her home world, time and space manipulation was possible but next to no one chose to actually use it because of how volatile and unpredictable a medium it was. Many a curious mage had lost their way whilst meddling and there was many a cautionary tale that warded others away from trying.

However, there was a difference here. If each of these creatures were born with their unqiue abilities as Levy had suggested, then these pokemon who could control such temperamental aspects of the world would likely have the biggest pool of expertise in the matter.

"Uh... no offense, but I think i'd rather chance a creature that has dealt with time and space manipulation it's whole life than some... metal contraption that could go wrong," she frowned. She hadn't known Xander for more than a few hours, there was no way she'd be able to trust him to create something that could tamper with her life. Not yet anyways.

It was at this point that Elly heard something of a commotion. She couldn't quite hear what was going on from where they were, but considering that their group of people were completely new to this world, her mind immediately went to Polyxena and Chrystine. The auburn haired witch got to her feet hurriedly and made towards the source of the commotion that had distracted her from their conversation. Unfortunately she found that she didn't know her way through the building, and had to follow the sounds of shouting to find where she was going.

Sooner than she'd expected, she spotted Polyxena running down a hallway.
"Poly!" she called, continuing with her tone calming into something a little more soothing, "Are you okay? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:01 pm

The teenager nodded silently, it seems like both of them are taking this pretty well, hell, it looks like Xander knew about the fact that they are in a separate dimension even before he explained it. Though, the man thought annoyed, the older man did nothing but repeat what Latlevy pretty much already said in a way. Though the fact that he thinks he can build a working dimension traveling machine amused Levy, manipulating time and space isn’t something that can be perfected with machinery, so many things can go wrong that the teenager knew that he wouldn’t want to test his luck. He was never a lucky guy, and he just KNOWS that something will go terribly wrong if he had to cross dimensions. No, at this point he would rather trust the over millions of years old pokemon deities to get them where they need to be, it won’t be easy considering that they can squash them like a earth cockroach. Still the better option in his opinion, even if the pokemon one comes with a LOT of complications.

Now that he told them the basics of pokemon, he can probably start telling them his plans for how they are going to survive in this world. At least he would’ve if it wasn’t for the loud yelling coming from the ceiling above them, seeing his red-haired companion instantly get up and run off to see what's happening, the teenager sighed to himself. Of course I’m going to get interrupted when things are getting to the point, of course. Ugh. He stood as well, flipping his hair off his shoulder in irritation and jogged to catch up with Elly. He lagged behind the young woman as he ran half-heartedly, he isn’t usually the type to go running towards trouble, but whatever.

Gotta admit though, he was slightly more gratefully that he bothered to follow Elly when he also noticed that Poly was (Most likely) the cause of the commotion. He thought about it for a second, but decided that it probably would be the best thing to do, or not, whatever, so he slipped onto the hallway in a way that should block Poly if she wanted to charge though. She might stop in front of him, but if she doesn’t or tries to go around, then he will just have to catch her before she could run off into a worse area...like the lobby full of pokemon and people, or the actual city, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 9:07 pm

"None taken in the slightest." Xander said calmly, completely understanding where Ellychnia was coming from. "I have, on occasion, failed when testing prototypes. But I usually fix out the bugs quickly. Er, bugs meaning problems, not, you know, the insects." He added that last part when he realized that the term 'bugs' probably wouldn't have that definition from wherever Elly came from.

Just then, he heard the commotion, just moments before the other two had. He immediately ran after the noises, but soon found himself lost. His echolocation mechanism must have been damaged somehow. Maybe from the overload of all that noise the crows, or whatever they called them in this universe, but it could have been from travelling to another dimension. He would have to fix that later. Eventually, he found his way to where Elly and Levy were, and saw Poly running down the hallway towards them.

"Hmm, I wonder what happened here." The green haired man took a spot in an opening between the others to finish the human wall. "She looks frightened. Poly, is everything alright? Did something startle or scare you?"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:09 pm

The woman she shoved aside followed her, but the weird pink thing did so too. What kind of place had she ended up in? The woman seemed to yell at her to calm down, but she didn't really notice. She was just scared and confused. She kept running further, desperately looking for an exit.

A familiar voice caught her attention. It didn't take her long to see the others. The problem was, they were blocking her way. The fairy looked behind her, a few more of those weird creatures had appeared and the woman seemed tired. "Please... Wait!" She yelled at her.

Polyxena glanced back at the others. There was nowhere to go. As the creatures and strange woman came closer, Polyxena could see a weird, sharp thing in the paws of one of them. "H...Help me..." The fairy said in a shaky voice. She turned back to the others and tried to break through inbetween Xander and Levy. She just wanted to get away from there.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 2:48 am

Elly quickly made to follow Polyxena as she broke past their small group. In such an unfamiliar area it wouldn't do any of them any good to get lost of separated. She tried to catch up to the fairy, unsure of how to try and help calm her down without making her even more scared.

"It's okay Poly! Those creatures won't hurt you," she tried to clarify, having seen how scared she seemed of the odd animals that inhabited this world, "Nor will the people! They're just trying to help..."

(ooc// tiny post to get us back into this. |D)
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 6:22 pm

“Oh for the love of-” Levy groaned under his breath when the Fairy tried to break past them in her panic. He can easily see how frantic she was by her face, but things will only get worst if she gets any farther than that. The brunet whipped around to catch the girl, he knew that she probably didn’t have any energy to waste if she had passed out recently, and obviously she shouldn’t be running at all. It just a load of bullshit one after the other he swears, the headache that’s been hanging around his head is going to be plan unbearable after all this shit.

The man took long strides to close the distance between him and the fairy, unburdened by the length of his gown and the heels of his boots, and reached out in front of her to wrap his arm around her upper body and pin her against his chest on he was close enough. If he couldn’t pull of this maneuver, then the man will settle on bypassing her and then trying to catch her in his arms that way. Either way he’s going to try and catch her without hurting her too bad, that might actually make him feel bad...nah. “Would you stop running before you make everything worse for yourself?” and by extension, Us.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Xander instinctively tried to block the path for Poly, but she was going too fast for him to do anything right then. It was amazing how her fear could get her to move so fast, especially since she was feeling weak only moments ago. If he didn't know any better, he would think she was a cyborg built for running.

"Poly, please calm down. No one wants to harm you, and no one is planning to, either. These nice people and creatures only want to help." The green haired man said, immediately turning his entire body around. "We're in an unfamiliar place, so if we get lost or separated, it will only cause problems."

He began moving to catch up to the fairy, just as Levy was doing the same thing. But unlike the teen, he decided to move ahead of Polyxena in order to stop her, just in case. Stopping a bit further up from the others, Xander spun on his heels, ending up facing directly at the running girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranded in Sinnoh
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next