Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Stranded in Sinnoh

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Post Order: Me, Kit, Suds, Silver, Ev in action as of #78305
Skip Policy: You are allowed to post and skip the person who was supposed to post if that person has not posted within a week since the last post.

Spoilered the first post because it's pretty long and then it doesn't take up space on all the other pages |D:

Last edited by Solilo on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Although Latlevy still didn't seem to understand, he'd at least listened and given her the chance to explain. That was good enough for her. After all, she remembered trying to explain this to Tawnie the first time around and even she, surrounded by magic every day of her life, found it hard to grasp at first.

It appeared the other had all listened to her explanation as well, although Chrystine hadn't seemed to say anything on the matter herself. Xander seemed rather enthusiastic about the idea of combining magic with whatever machines were.

It was then that the taller man's stomach growled, and Elly looked curiously at the formally dressed man as he explained why he didn't like meat. The young witch shrugged, "I've always just thought of eating animals as a part of life. As long as you respect what you're eating and don't let them suffer. The transfer of energies is an important part of life for me though, and both plants and animals are part of that process..." she trailed off with a thoughtful expression. The different cultures and beliefs of people were something that she couldn't help but feel interested in. She wondered why eating an animal was so different to this man than say another animal eating it instead. It didn't make sense to her... but looking back, perhaps this was how Latlevy felt when she was explaining her magic. It didn't make sense to her, but that didn't mean she wouldn't respect it.

"We're in a forest though, so we should be able to find something that you're happy to eat. Berries and fruits should definitely be common..." she reasoned with a small smile, pausing for a brief moment as she remembered that this wasn't Aletheia anymore, "Or at least they usually were where I came from."

The auburn haired witch glanced back to Chrystine to make sure she was okay, before she turned her attention to her surroundings. There didn't seem to be anything obvious nearby that could be eaten, but in paying attention to the area she began to notice the growing number of bird calls. Looking up into the trees, she blinked. They weren't close together, making them less obvious if you weren't looking for them, but there were numerous black feathered birds in the trees around them.

The young witch made a small noise of curiosity, muttering to herself, "Why are there so many birds?"

She soon had her answer, and the bird that she was looking at crowed loudly, almost as if signalling the others into action. The birds took off from the trees and began to fly towards the clearing where their ragtag group was gathered.

Knowing a hostile presence when she saw one, Ellychnia turned to the others and began jogging to the other side of the clearing, "I don't think we should stay here any more!" she called out in a strangely high pitched voice.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Latlevy let his head fall back, thinking about what Xander just jabber about before the man mentioned food. “Magic and machines eh?” It's not a common concept in the games he played, but it sounds like that would make quite an interesting world. He could see plenty of ways you can mix them together, but forming them into words is a little out of his reach right now.

The teenager crossed his arms, “I'm sure there is something we could eat in this forest, there is plenty of plants around, there has to be something that's edible. There could be civilization around too, so that's something we can focus on finding.” At least he hoped there was a town or something around here. He certainly isn't prepared to survive days in the wilderness, and he doubts that anyone else here knows how to either.

The brunet noticed the Red-head looking at the treetops with a strange expression, “Well it's a forest I’m sure there a plenty of animals living here.” He said, glancing up as he spoke to see it for himself. Levy made a face at all of the black birds, it wasn't the first time he's seen them, but he never actually paid any attention to them while he was bitching earlier. He squinted his eyes at them, frowning deeper when he noticed that those...birds...were far larger than any crow or raven he has ever seen. You really couldn't tell from a distance unless you know how big birds are in the trees.

“You know...those look kinda familiar...” He muttered to himself as they started to flock towards them, they was still far away, but he could definitely see that, “They are...wearing hats?”

Okay that's just weird.

While he tried to figure out what the hell was so familiar about them, he didn't notice the hostility of the large birds. As a man who was once attacked by geese, he should have known better than to stand still and gape at them. He ignored the warning Ellychnia gave and spoke quietly, “Those would make cool Pokemon.....Wait a second...”

The teen reared back and gave the approaching flock a hilariously disturbed look, eyebrows arched high and mouth set in a wide frown. “Uhhhhhhh....”

Oh you have GOT to be fucking kidding me!
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Xander nodded his head slightly as he listened to Ellychnia. It was a fairly normal way of thinking, but he knew what went on to make some of the meat based products in his world. Horrible things, the poor creatures had to go through, just to become some random person's dinner.

"Well, I can't say for wherever you came from, but where I'm from, many animals suffered to be genetically enhanced with the best traits for the consumer, and then they go to slaughterhouses, where people send the animals to their death using horrid contraptions. I personally wouldn't know how it felt, but it didn't look like it was painless when I watched what they did." The green haired man fought to hold back the vomit that was burning his throat as the bile and acid made it's way up his esophagus. Just the thoughts of the death traps animals ended up at made him want to hurl.

Just then, his attention was brought back to reality by the red haired girl and thrust towards the flock of black birds. They looked like crows, but they were wearing hats the color of their feathers. It was quite odd. He knew crows liked to steal objects, but they were usually shiny items, and those hats all looked the same.

As he moved over towards the other side of the clearing with Ellychnia, making due haste, he noticed that Latlevy hadn't started moving with them.

"Are you mad?!" He called back to him. "Latlevy, do you want to become a bird nest, or do you want to get away from those crows?!"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 8:03 pm

Polyxena hadn't noticed the crows that were in the tree. Only after Elychnia warned them, she noticed the crows flocking towards them. The fairy quickly scrambled to her feet. "A-Again?" It was the beaver thing all over again. Why were the animals so hostile? Polyxena didn't take the time to think about it. The only thing she could think of was to get away.

Polyxena didn't think as she fluttered with her wings and got lifted of the ground. She had to escape, and fast. Flying drained up the little energy and magic she had left, but in her panic she didn't think about that. "Eeek, help!" She yelled as she started flying through the clearing, the same way as Elychnia and Xander were headed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Ellychnia had unwittingly missed most of Xander's explanation of the conditions of his world's meat industry, but if she had heard it she would have been glad that Aletheia didn't employ such practices. After all, farmers raised their animals from young and they lead normal, happy lives, grazing, feeding and roaming until the farmer needed to sell them for their meat. It was customary in almost all areas of Aletheia to be respectful of nature and animals, even those whom you would eat and so the killing of such a creature for food would be done quickly, and as painlessly as possible.

As it was, these thoughts weren't on the auburn haired witch's mind. Instead, she was making her way towards the edge of the clearly, slowing slightly and glancing over her shoulder to make sure that everyone else was still alright now that the initial panic of being chased by the birds wore off. Once she realised that everyone seemed to be taking roughly the same course of action as she had, she continued onwards until she reached the edge of the forest, at which point she came to an almost skidding halt.

"W-what?" she blinked, gaping at the tarmacked and built up city that she could now see just on the horizon. Something so.... sophisticated had no business being this close to a forest. It was somewhat bizarre in it's making, some of the buildings looked so tall that they could rival castle turrets... not that she'd ever had the pleasure of visiting a castle herself. No, she had lived in a rather small village for most of her life. Small houses and farms, mostly made of stone and brick and not at all as fantastically futuristic as parts of this place seemed to her. Especially those buildings that seemed to reach for the sky...
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Latlevy grit his teeth as he took another step back, shaking his head harshly, “Fuck! This is all a load of horseshit!” He growled under his breath, eying the birds with something akin to hatred. I am not suck in some sort of forest with POKEMON of all things! There aren't fairy ladies in pokemon, there aren't cyborgs or witches in pokemon! It this some sort of dystopia with random ass species of beings all over the place!? Ugh!

He grabbed his head and yanked on his hair, tugging harshly as if the pain would wake him up from this melting-pot reality. “I'm am not living this life and- AUGH!” He whipped around and threw his hands down, glaring daggers at Xander. “SHUT UP! I'm moving dammit, I'm moving!” He moved to get his pretty ass out of the clearing the same way the redhead and everyone else decided to run, but before he even got half way he noticed that the Silver brat was still back against the tree. Levy cursed again, She must have fainted from shock or something! She was being hysterical...Dammit! She better thank me for this later!

The teenager turned on his heel and ran to the downed girl, grabbing her arms together roughly and kneeling down to pull her over his shoulder. She is lucky the feminine teen wasn't anywhere as near as weak as he looked and a good runner to boot. With the other teen on his shoulder, Levy finally dashed out the clearing and started running after Elly, taking care not to trip, get his dress caught on anything or get his passenger caught on anything.

Ugh, guess I can't regret taking track anymore.

The young man ran until he saw the redhead standing at the break, staring off at something beyond the treeline. He skid to a stop just behind her and glared at her for a second, “Why did you stop? Unless a dragon or another pack of Pokemon or something are out there then we should keep going.” Before waiting for an answer, he looked over the witch's head to see a rather large city in the distance, one that if he could go off the fact that pokemon are everywhere, it was probably a city from Pokemon. Unless it's over run by a random Team, it's guaranteed to be a safe place. But if it's a random city from a different world (cause everything seems so mixed up), it still the best bet. Probably.

“Come on, we don't want anything else to jump us, that city is probably safer than here!” He didn't actually know if the Crows chased them or not (And he was sure they could have caught them if they were.) but he was too tired of this forest to deny going to the nearest human (or whatever) establishment that has building, a bath, and maybe someplace to crash at. Standing here doing nothing was also preventing that, so he jogged out of the forest and started to the City.

Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:06 am

Xander ran towards the break in the forest Ellychnia had stopped at, slowing down as well. He looked at the city in awe. He had seen pictures and drawings of these ancient cities, and had even been to the ruins of some of them. But to see the olden architecture in such great condition in person, it was breathtaking. He had actually forgotten about the crows, and was returned to reality when he heard Latlevy speak up.

"Pokemon?" The green haired cyborg had never heard of the term. He wondered if that was what that crow was called, and if they were in his original dimension. "And, yes, I agree. It most likely is safer than here."

Xander took a look back at the crows, which didn't seem to be focusing on them as much. Maybe they were just very territorial. That would make sense. He hoped they wouldn't follow them into the city.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 1:20 pm

Polyxena had a hard time flying, but she pushed herself to keep going until it was safe. Once she reached the edge and the birds didn't seem to be behind them anymore, she dropped to the ground. Her whole body was heavy. She barely registeree what the others were saying.

The fairy hadn't noticed the city until the others mentioned it. She looked up and stared at it in awe. She had never left the forest so she had never seen a city. It looked incredible. The others seemed intent on going there to rest, but it all was so big and intimidating. It was probably better than in the forest. "I guess we could rest there." She spoke in a quiet and weak voice.

Polyxena had to lean against a tree to not fall down. Why was she feeling this weak? It had to be the lack of magic. The fairy looked down at her hands, but something seemed off. They normally weren't this pale, were they? They almost seemed transparent. The fairy had heard that magical creatures tend to disappear if they are completely out of magic. Was that going to happen to her too? Disappear.... It didn't really register to her what that meant. She was too tired.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 12:00 pm

"Ah! Sorry," the auburn haired witch replied to Latlevy, "I was just surprised at how.... different it looks to what i'm used to," she continued, glancing to the younger man and nodding in brief thanks that he had gotten Chrystine out of there as well. In her panic she hadn't really taken the time to see that she was okay. The other witch seemed to have passed out, and their best bet for getting her any help was likely to be in the city nearby.

"The birds seemed to have stopped following us, but I agree the city would probably be safer. We could get some help for Chrystine too," she nodded, glancing from the girl Latlevy was carrying, to Xander. The young witch's gaze then landed on the fairy and she took a moment to walk over to her. She didn't seem to look so good and Ellychnia suspected that it likely had something to do with the lack of magic that was present in this place.

"Are you alright?" she asked, couching near to the weakened fairy, "I.. I don't know if it's any help, but I know I can generate very small amounts of magic from my body. It's not enough for me to use for anything but if there's a way that you could... maybe use it somehow? Just to keep your strength up?" she suggested. Elly was reluctant to let the fairy suffer in this way if there was some way she could help, even if it meant that she had no hope of using any magic whilst she remained in this place by giving it to the fairy. She would prefer that the other survive.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 12:39 am

It was so bright now that the towering treetops where no longer blocking the sky. The sun shined brightly high in the sky and the day was obviously still young. Younger than it was when the crash happened, but at this point, Levy was just too tired of shocks and just wanted to sleep. However, that wasn't going to happen in a while. He has a girl on his shoulder and was drawing near the entrance to the city, Eterna City, if the sign smacked against the front of the gates was any indicator. The name was familiar to Levy, he would have had to have a pretty hard hit to the head to forget one of the cities in one of his favorite pokemon games. Even as he jogged along the light brown dirt path of route 205, he could recognize the area from his games, even if there was some obvious differences(Say, everything being 10 times bigger?). He could see where the lake was, the one that all those annoying fishermen would fish at on the bride.

He could see other people too, but unlike the game, they didn't all wear the same stuff as the ingame classes... Of course they wouldn't! This isn't some game where you can wear the same clothes for years without any damage or funk! Or where everyone looks exactly the same! He scowled at himself, If I'm here...then it has to be reality, this can't be some dream or coma, I don't think you can feel pain in a coma, or that everything would be so...real! The teenager continued, ignoring the looks he received from some of the people walking around. Probably because he was carrying an unconscious girl on his shoulder, the looks were mostly curious or worried, but nobody stopped the young man for any reason.

Probably helped the he looks like a girl.

It only took a few more minutes of walking before the man finally took his first step into the city, and one thing is for sure, This place is huge! Latlevy gaped, walking slowly. The city was definitely different from the super scaled down version of the game, now the place was actually worthy of the title “City”! The place was busy, there was people walking from shop to shop, chattering or doing something else. Kids running around having fun, some even playing with...pokemon.

“Of course....at least this place is matching the scene, must be in Sinnoh.” He muttered, stepping aside a rushing teen without looking and walking quickly to where he remembers the Pokemon Center being...at least where it might be in the supersized up version of Eterna. The teenager had no problem dodging the hustle & bustle of the city, far too used to maneuvering around crowds in highschool and his hometown to really be bothered by the onslaught of people. Besides, New York was faaaaaaaar worse than this.

The feminine teen walked around for a while, looking at builds, signs, and everything else to try and find his way around. He knew that the Pokemon center was always a bright red building, so it should stick out like a sore thumb with all of the dark greys, browns, and creams of the city. Levy knew that the centers can help with humans, but since it's obviously for pokemon, it wouldn't be their specialty.

Was there human clinics in Pokemons? Yes, there has to be, even if he couldn't remember exactly where. Should he look for one of those instead? ...Nah. Pokemon center is still best bet.

“And far easier to find.” He muttered, slowing to a stop in front of a large bright red building with a pokeball sign. “I can't believe I'm actually standing outside a real Pokemon center...this is so cool...” But the fact that he had a passed out wizard on his shoulder severely dulled his amazement, and got the teen to kick it to gear and get a move on! Levy frowned and walked through the automatic door, pausing only slightly when he was hit with a sterile smell that accompanies all clinics along with the site of pokemon roaming the lobby, Trainers chattered and hung together in groups while others was in and out, just here to heal their pokemon.

The brown haired teenager flipped his hair with his free hand and took long steps to get to the counter, frowning harshly. He trained his eyes on the pink-haired woman behind the counter, not looking at anything else that may be in this lobby.

“Excuse me Nurse?” The Nurse joy looked up from writing something to the unhappy young...woman? Standing in front of the counter with another female in her arms (At some point he switched to Bridal style.). The Nurse only looked momentarily confused before she shook it off.

“Welcome to the Pokemon Center, is there something you need our help with?” She asked, half of her attention locked on the unmoving silverette.

“I found this woman passed out in Eterna Forest and she hasn't stirred at all. I don't know where to take her since I'm new to this city, can she be checked here?” The Nurse frowned a little,

“Well sir, This Pokemon Center specializes in Pokemon only, but we can call in Doctors to have her receive any help. I'm afraid all we can do is a basic diagnosis and patch up, but we can keep her in one of our rooms.”

Levy's frown deepened, but he nodded his head in acknowledgment. “I understand.” Before anything else could happen, a pair of Chansey bounced over with a stretcher. The brunet laid Chrystine on the stretcher and stepped back so that the pair of Pokemon can take her away.

“Now sir, can you tell us anything about this woman.” The Nurse asked.

Levy shook his head slowly, “I don't know anything but her name, which is Chrystine. I didn't check to see if she had any other identification on her.”

Nurse Joy nodded, “Okay, we will keep her until she wakes up or the doctors get here. You're free to stay in the lobby until either happens. I hope your day goes better.” She gave a short bow and walked into the back where the Chanseys went. Leaving Latlevy to wonder to one of the empty chairs and sit down, brushing off the skirt of his dress while he did so.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Xander took a look at the fairy, and moved over to her and Ellychnia. He didn't know what would happen to her in this world without magic, but he hoped that she wouldn't die. Otherwise, he would never be able to shake the guilt, knowing that one of his inventions indirectly caused an innocent person to lose their life. He felt he could at least help in some way, even if he didn't understand magic at all.

"Well, I don't know anything about magical creatures, besides what I have read in fictional stories, but if you need it, I can carry you, Polyxena, so you don't have to use anymore of your strength right now. Hopefully we can find you a place to recover, and Latlevy."

The green haired man wondered if he could get by with telling the others that they're all in a different dimension without revealing that he was the cause. Of course he would tell them that eventually, but for now, that wasn't important. Besides, he needed to at least build some sort of trust between them all before he tells them, or they might just attack him. That Latlevy sure seemed like he was angered by the smallest of things he didn't like, and this would probably take the cake. But still, they'll all eventually realize that they're all in a different world, so maybe he could play it off as an 'Obviously, this is a different dimension.' statement. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:01 am

Polyxena looked up as she heard a familiar voice ask if she was ok. She stared in the concerned eyes of the brown haired girl. Was she alright? She didn't think so. She never felled this drained and weak before. The Fairy barely understood what the woman was saying to her. Something about generating magic and Polyxena using it. How could she use magic? She needed it to keep herself alive.

She shook her head slightly in an attempt to keep her attention to the witch. How was she named again? She didn't remember. She felt very heavy and lightheaded. She hadn't noticed Xander there at all. It took her a minute to finally answer her. "I can't... I need... magic for... for..." Before she could even finish what she was about to say, she crumbled to the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Ellychnia hadn't managed to get a clear answer out of the fairy before she crumpled to the ground, the young witch reaching out to catch her under the arms before the rest of her unceremoniously hit the ground.

She looked worriedly to Xander, "Can you help me carry her? I don't know where Latlevy went but I don't think we should really be splitting up right now when we don't know what's going on.." she frowned, having noticed the other male was no longer anywhere to be seen. Hopefully he had just continued on into the town area that they could see and hadn't wandered off anywhere else. That was the logical choice after all, especially whilst he was carrying an unconscious Chrystine.

"Hopefully there'll be somewhere Polyxena and Chrystine can rest in that place over there," she added, nodding to the city they could all see.

A few minutes later, the remaining three of the displaced group reached the city. Ellychnia found herself looking up at all the taller buildings, still in awe by the architecture of this place as it was just so very different to what she was used to. It was even more impressive up close, and these buildings with many windows were all so darn tall!

Her thoughts were brought back down to earth however when she nearly walked into someone, having to hastily apologise to the individual. Luckily, they seemed fine with it accepted the apology before continuing with a question.

"You don't really look like you're from around here. Are you a trainer?" The stranger asked with a polite smile. "I can give you directions to the nearest pokemon center if you need them."

The auburn haired witch blinked in confusion. She didn't really know what the person meant by 'trainer', but assumed she wasn't one.
"Uhm... i'm not a trainer no. But we could do with getting some help for our friend..."

Last edited by Solilo on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:46 pm

Latlevy leaned back into the comfortable chair, which strongly reminded him of the chairs that Universities always have everywhere. With those nice cup holders and a built in outlet in the desks next to it, oh yeah, he spent a LOT of time getting cozy in those chairs with his laptop. Maybe if he could ever afford to buy a new laptop he could do that here, assuming that he is going to be stuck in this world for a long ass time that is. He crossed his legs in a slightly more feminine style, tapping his thigh with the clear, long nails.

Continuing on that, if he was going to be stuck here for however long he is, he is going to need some source of money. You can't live long if you don't have the cash to buy what you need (Read: What you need and NOT what you want.), he needs to think of a way to handle this. Normally if he needed money, he could just go around schools or local areas and offer his services as a tailor. Making clothes pays really well for the times he gets a client. People would buy up to $20 just for a custom made shirt! Let's not even mention dresses or suits, which can go up to $100 to $600 in his experiences(Not that he ever sold anything for $600, only $250 at the most.)!

He could easily stick to doing that...but all of his tools, fabrics, and supplies is back at his home...in his world. The teenager sighed deeply, twirling a ribbon of hair on one of his fingers. He would have to find a place that would let him use their tools, or gather enough money to rebuy his own. And that sets him right back to square one!

Another option was to do what everyone in this world seems to be proficient at, battling pokemon. Honestly, the thought of becoming a trainer was exciting to him, but that also raises some other questions. How was he going to get his trainer license? Where will he get the money to buy pokeballs? If he is going to be traveling then he is going to need clothing for all of the weather conditions. He remembers Sinnoh being a fairly cold region. He would need lighter clothes for warm areas and heavy for cold. Everything in his bag is for a slightly warmer climate, but it should be enough for any weather other than snow.

There was also the matter of food, he was sure that there was plenty of shops that sold food for traveling. Since this world kicks 10 year olds out to travel on their own for the rest of their lives, he would assume that many places cater to that. He also has plenty of snacks stored in his bag, so he should be set for a few days, at least.

Now for pokemon, He knew a great deal of things about pokemon and how they battle, but how different is the reality of training them against the media version of training? And how will he even know if his pokemon would like him or not take off at the slightest moment? No, he wouldn't know until he experienced it first hand.

Levy pulled on the hair around his finger, scowling up at the ceiling as another pressing thought entered his mind. Sure, he was capable of surviving here himself with his knowledge of this world... but what about those people who came with him? He knew that none of them had any clue what pokemon are just based off their reactions to the Murkrow. There was also the fact that they was from different worlds, and he didn't know just how far the differences ran. He knew that Xander was from some super futuristic world, and Ellychnia never said anything about her world, Polyxena said she lived in a forest, so he knows that she will have no clue about what the hell this world is doing. But as a Fairy he would imagine that she would take well to all of the natural life in this world and the friendlier pokemon that live in it. Now for that Chrystine girl, she was the only one who recognized that he was speaking English, and she did have an accent going on for her. He can also assume that she's British, based on some of the things she said when she talked. Going by her robes, he thinks that she could be from an older year than he is, but that's just a thought. He could be wrong, but she is also the most likely to recognize what a pokemon is if she is from earth. But then again...pokemon is often seen as a childish thing from japan, he doubts with her attitude that she would even care about it enough to learn beyond that a Pikachu is a Pikachu.

Now, when he thinks about how they all looked, none of them seemed to have any large bags or storage containers on their person. So odds are that they have nothing of worth to sell or any survival supplies on them, maybe they might have money in a pocket, small pouch or something. But how will that work here? Poke is not the same thing as American money, so his cash is worthless here...but they might have something, he guesses.

He knows that he has something in his bag that might be pawned for a decent price, but would that be enough to cover for 5 people?...probably not...UGH! This is just irritating! The teenager covered his face with his hand, groaning lowly.

“What am I going to do...” he whispered, flicking the hair off of his hand and leaning down into the chair. There was so many things he needs to plan for, but he was just going to have to wait until the others figure out where he is and maybe then he can share his plans with them, maybe get a bit more information while he is at it. He should take this time to start thinking about questions he should ask them, like learning more on how Elly's world is and if Xander has any useful skills that they can use to build up enough money to take care of themselves. There was also the fact that he will have to explain the pokemon world to them, and how things work here (going of his general knowledge.). Also backgrounds will need to be forged, they are going to need a story to tell to nosy people who want to learn more from them.

There is also the matter of where they will be staying during the night and if there will be a place to clean off. He knows that Pokemon centers can double as free hotels for Trainers, but does that apply for non-trainers too? What about allergies!? What if somebody finds out that they are allergic to pokemon or something, how will he be able to take care of that? Or if any of them take pills or medication that can't be found in this world!?

“Hey, are you okay?” Latlevy started from his thoughts, jerking up to look at the young lady who spoke to him. Levy stared for a second, sweat lightly running down the side of his face, before the teen realized that he was stressing badly and was working himself into a panic. He sighed deeply, slumping back into the chair and rubbing his temples gently.

“I'm..okay, I just had a stressful day. Got a lot weighing on me right now.” He answered in a tired voice. Heavy thinking always got him worked up in the worst ways, going to have to be more careful not to stress himself out. He looked back at the girl and took in her features. She was a thin girl, with an average sized body and short green hair in a bob cut. She had a cute round face with a little piggy nose, large green eyes that looked at him in something akin to worry, her thin eyebrows was drawn together as she looked at him. She was dressed in what he expected for a trainer, a light red shirt with a white-out yellow jacket, skinny blue jeans with light red converse. There was a large Tote bag handing on her shoulder with a pokeball symbol in the middle, Though he thinks she could do with a little more green in her outfit, she was a rather nice looking teen.

“Oh okay then! Well I hope things get better for you!” Before he could say anything else, she gave him an impossibly large grin and bounced off to two other teens. They all left the center together, leaving the teenager to stare off after them with a raised eyebrow. Levy shook his head and when back to pondering what to do, there was jobs you could take in X&Y right, maybe Eterna has some...
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:23 pm

Xander almost thought that he scared Polyxena by talking to her, until he realized that she probably fainted due to being weakened. He nodded at Ellychnia, gently grabbing the fairy and holding her bridal style. He walked off towards the city with the self-proclaimed witch next to him.

A few minutes later, arriving in the city, they ran into another person, almost literally for Ellychnia. Xander wondered what they meant by trainer, and he heard that term again. 'Pokemon.' He wanted to ask about that term, but he thought it would be better to not indicate anything that would lead someone to believe he was from another world. He was already on thin ice, carrying an actual fairy in his arms. Thankfully, he was somehow able to mostly hide the wings from plain view, but it wouldn't do to keep them like that for too long. If need be, they can just make up the excuse that it's a costume.

"Oh, and have you seen a young man wearing a dress carrying a robed girl anywhere?" The green haired man asked. He assumed that wherever Latlevy had went, he and his auburn haired acquaintance could take Polyxena there, too. He hoped there was somewhere they could go.

"Oh, well, I saw that person go off in that direction. Probably to the Pokemon Center, actually. I can show you the way. And you might get some help from your friend, too, but you'll probably want to go to a human clinic for her." The stranger said, motioning for the two to follow them.

Xander took a sideways glance at the witch, and started to follow the person. Eventually, they arrived at a building with an orange roof with some sort of pattern decorating many areas of the building. Walking inside, the green haired man spotted a woman behind a counter with pink hair, but his attention was soon drawn away by the sheer number of people and animals mingling. Some animals were extremely large, and others small. Some were on fire, some spewing gases, and many, many other strange things. He wondered what must have happened for this animals to become like this. Had they naturally evolved like this, or had they been mutated by people? He shuddered to think of the latter. The person they were following brought them over to the pink haired woman, and waved a farewell to them after telling them to talk to her.

"Thank you." Xander called after the stranger before turnign to the woman. "Um, can you help with our friend? She suddenly passed out earlier, and we don't know what to do."

Xander held out Polyxena towards the woman, hoping she could do something.

"Oh, sorry, sir, but we're specialized in Pokemon, not people." She said with a small frown. "But we can keep an eye on her and inform the clinic about her. Funny, another person came in here with a passed out woman in robes not too long ago. I think they're still here, actually."

"Oh, well, if that's all you can do, then it should be fine." Though he said that, he didn't feel as if it were fine. For all he knew, she was dying from the lack of magic in her body, and he was worried. Very worried. A large, pink thing came over with a stretcher, on which Xander set the fairy in his arms down. Only then did he realize that he forgot about her wings. They didn't seem to notice right away, but her wings would be out on display when she would be laying down. With a nervous laugh, he tried to fix the situation before it even started. "Oh, uh, don't mind the wings. She's just wearing them for fun."

The pink haired woman didn't seem to bat an eye, and just went with the pink thing, leaving Xander and Ellychnia. He glanced at the witch again, and looked around the building, spotting Latlevy sitting down nearby.

'I see Latlevy." That's all the green haired man said before walking over to him, and taking the seat to his right. "So, you said something earlier about those crows, and I heard someone else say the same word. 'Pokemon.' What exactly does that word mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in Sinnoh   Stranded in Sinnoh - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranded in Sinnoh
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next