Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I'm fine, don't worry.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

I'm fine, don't worry. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I'm fine, don't worry.   I'm fine, don't worry. - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 6:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was rather calm at the small pond. Probably because it was so late. Most Pokemon already went home. The sky was growing darker as the sun had disappeared behind the trees. There were a few dark clouds in the sky but other than that, the weather was nice.

A small, blue colored Houndour appeared near the pond, but she didn't look well. She had pretty much been dragging her body all the way from Pecha forest. She was trying to reach Grassveil but she was in too much pain and too exhausted to reach it. The reason she was in such a bad shape was because she got hit rather closely by the self-destruct of a Pineco. She had been too busy warning her companion, a Togepi, to escape herself. The two had gotten some help from a Ledyba and a Hoothoot but she needed to rest now.

Niracamda sighed and slumped under a tree near the water of the small pond. She couldn't go on anymore like this. The Houndour was rather relieved to have been able to get this far. She didn't have to worry about getting attacked by wild Pokemon now. She could maybe rest here a bit. She would probably feel a bit better then. The Houndour looked at the water. She wondered what Deimos would have done if he was in Pecha with her and also how he was doing. As far as she remembered, he was investigating some rumour about a ghost.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine, don't worry.   I'm fine, don't worry. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Deimos scanned around one last time before focusing purely on Niracamda. He took a moment to listen to what she had to say, knowing that it didn't feel right to just abandon her. He as an individual wasn't one for working and living in a town, it was far too noisy for his tastes. Nira however was more important than that. She was relying upon him to be there for her, to enable her to keep moving, to be able to rest. This one time, He was going to ignore his natural seclusive instincts.

He nodded, laying down once again so he could physically carry her. He understood she would most likely still be in pain and dealing with recovering. Over exertion was never a good idea when wounded, something he knew from experience. "Climb on... I'll carry you to the town... I can handle your weight so don't worry" He spoke... He couldn't abandon her like this... It was something he had to do.

Last edited by blade12 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine, don't worry.   I'm fine, don't worry. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Niracamda looked at Deimos. She felt bad about making him do this. No matter what he would tell her, she did feel like a burden. The small Houndour carefully climbed on the Absol's back. "Sorry Deimos..." She said in a rather quiet voice. She tried laying in a way she would be unable to fall off, but also in a way where she wasn't in too much pain. She would be able to threat herself properly once she was back so she just had to bear with the pain for now. She hoped they would still be able to find a place to go to.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine, don't worry.   I'm fine, don't worry. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 2:39 pm

"Sorry? You've got nothing you need to apologise for. Even if you didn't ask, I would have stayed regardless" He replied to the Houndour on his back. He couldn't just abandon a weakened friend... It wouldn't be right in any regard in his mind. She was a good friend, one that he didn't want to lose due to negligence... He'd already lost enough in the past.

Deimos began moving, heading towards the town. He was moving somewhat slow, trying to ensure that Niracamda wouldn't have an opportunity to fall off and injure herself further. It wasn't his first time carrying someone to a structure... He was used to handling the extra weight at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm fine, don't worry.   I'm fine, don't worry. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm fine, don't worry.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2