Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Transformers Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Transformers Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dystopia stormed around the trying to think of a way to destroy the Autobots. He slowly began his plan, but then...

"I need to protect my friends." He shook his head. What kind of thought was that? He should never even THINK about that. That's what the Autobot's were known for. He's supposed to ruthlessly kill! No time for friends! It doesn't matter what happens!

Yet slowly without his knowlage, the virus began the invasion of pure transformation.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Autobots and the Decepticon alike are being infected by this one virus. The virus, although not deadly, changes them into the opposite personality. This, fear, and pure dislike lead the two to form an alliance to find the cure. Although some may use it for their own uses....

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:56 pm

*In the medic bay*

Shockwave was eying his vary close friend who seemed more like a sister than anything. "Shockwave?" Metalsound asked with a dry voice. She was slowly waking up and was still groggy from the lack of energon. "Shh. Take it easy." he told her gently. He knew something was up with everyone but he was accepting it rather than fighting it. metalsound senced this and tryied to sit up. "Can you get Dys? I need to talk to the both of you." she said. "All right just wait a moment." he said heading towards the door. "Dytsopia, Razerclaw want's to see you." he said with a gruff voice.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:32 am

Dystopia heard Shockwave, then turned towards him. Suprised, he followed Shockwave into the Medic Bay, and saw with relief that Metalsound was alright. "You wanted to see me?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:57 pm

metalsound sat up slowly while Shockwave stayed close to her incase she fell over. even in robot mode she was still weak but she had enough strength to tell the Mechs what she wanted to say. "I think this may be some kind of virus." she said with hesitation. "Metalsound what makes you think that?" Shockwave asked her in confusion. "No offence but I can smell it. Megatron's just out in the hallway and I'm not cowering like I usualy do." Metalsound explained. "Also, I had a strange dream about a giant lizard. But that wasn't the only thing." she added pausing for a moment for the mechs to let the information sink in.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:16 am

"Virus?" Dystopia mumbled shocked. It made sense, somehow. "A giant Lizard?" this was getting more confusing by the minute. "..what else?" he mumbled not sure if he could take more knowlage.

(Occ: I dont know anymore. Sorry about it being so short...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:39 am

"'Light will become darkness, the sun shall be blocked by the moon. You must travel past the stars, only then will you find peace.' I'm not even sure of what is might mean. But the "You must travel past the stars" I think it means that we need to go in space." Metalsound thought over. What did all of this mean? Was it up to her and someone else to stop the virus?

*Autobot base*

Nightrunner was just outside of the Autobot base gazing at the stars. He had this strange feeling that he needed to be somewhere. With a frustrated sigh she transformed into his vehical mode and started driveing. Little did he know that a red Ferrari was just a ways out in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:07 am

Dystopia frowned. The words sounded poetic, almost like a prophecy. "Travel pass the stars? That might be a problem. It's not like we can ask Starscream for a ride into space." He joked, but wasn't joking in a sense. How in the world would they go into space? It was highly unlikely Megatron was going to give them a space shuttle...

*Autobot Base*
Laurelsand quietly drove around. Her little clash with Nightrunner caused a few scratches and dents, but nothing major thankfully. She decided to head back into the base, and wait until the sun rose. As she drove away, she didn't know that out there, Mirage was observing Nightrunner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:38 am

Mirage followed Nightrunner while he was cloaked. Acting quickly Mirage open his privet Comlink. "It's me. How's she doing?" he asked.

*Decepticon Base*

Shockwave heard his Comlink go off and walked a small ways away from Dys and Metalsound. "She'll be fine. However, What is happening to us may also be on your side." he whispered. "So it's a virus? What caused it?" the voice asked from the other side. Shockwave chuckled softly, "For a 'Bot, you catch on pretty quickly. I have no idea why she shows you any form of affection." he said. "You may be a brilliant scientist but you still have no knowlage about mi tesoro mio." the autobot said with his italian accent.

Ooc: Mi tesoro mio means "my Treasure."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Dystopia looked quietly at Metalsound. She would be fine, but her words haunted the Deception. Not that the warning/prophecy was erie, it was simply because they sounded like they had a chance of being true. "Metalsound, take some rest. You need to heal a bit more." He said in a hushed voice, then looked at Shockwave with a subsicious look on his face. Dystpoia tapped his headpiece and slowly he could hear Shockwave loud and clear. Quickly he looked back at Metalsound, and listened into Shockwave's conversation. He's conversing with an Autobot. He realized.

Ooc: Seems to be a triangle |D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Metalsound layed her head back down and slowly closed her eyes. "Ok. Night Dys, Nii-sama." she said before drifting to sleep. Shockwave looked over at the beast bot and went back to his comlink. "I'll contact you tomorrow when I can. there may be a way for us to get rid of this virus." he said. "All right." the Autobot said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:03 am

Dystopia sighed as Metalsound fell asleep. "Good Night." he mumbled, and glanced back at Shockwave. He ended the call for now, so he tapped his headpiece off. Dystopia walked over to Shockwave, "Who was that?" he asked cooly, yet looked at him straight in the eye, as if he knew something was up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 am

Shockwave looked over to Dystopia and said nothing but glanced over to the sleeping Femme. Staying silent he walked out of the room and left to look for something.

*Next morning.*

Metalsound awoke and slowly sat up. "You're awake that good. How are you feeling?" Knock-out asked her as he scanned her. The Femme got off the slab and transformed into her robot mode. "I've survived worse. Trust me." she said before heading out to the cargo bay.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:24 am

Dystopia couldn't sleep that night wondering who was Shockwave talking to. But Shockwave wouldn't have called unless he trusted whoever was on the other side. But he wouldn't tell me who it was...By the time he was about to sleep it was morning and he decided to check on Metalsound. Quietly he tapped the door to Metalsound's room. "are you awake?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:40 am

"She just left a few moment's ago Dystopia. You can come in." Knock-out replied. He was over at the moniter examining the status of Metalsound injuries. "She needs to take it easy on her wrists though. She was lucky not to loose her hands." he stated.

Decepticon outer hanger.*

The sun was high in the sky while Metalsound was sitting in the shade with her hand held out in front of her.The fur around her neck concealed a thin silver chain that had a key. In her hand was a small globe with a flat surface. Putting the key in place she turned it three times and listened to the melody play as she thought about the dream she had the previous night.

Ooc: Song:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:20 am

Dystopia nodded curtly and walked in. After hearing Knock-out's report, he sighed. "She should rest more. But Metalsound always was trying a bit to hard. I just hope she's alright...She won't lose her hands will she Knock-out?" He asked tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:47 am

Shockwave had just walked into the room and saw the two mechs. He had been up the whole night thinking about the dream that Metalsound had earlyer that night. The "Past the stars" now made since to him. They would have to travel into space. The dark mech thought about the femme, she was going to have to go. He would join her to try to keep her safe. Knock-out would have to come as well to treat any injeries that they may end up getting. "Dystopia, Knock-out. Meet me in the hanger in 5 minutes." he said before leaving to find the wolf transformer.

Occ: This is Tenshi's post just her phone won't let her post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers Rp
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: