Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Transformers Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Transformers Rp - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dystopia stormed around the trying to think of a way to destroy the Autobots. He slowly began his plan, but then...

"I need to protect my friends." He shook his head. What kind of thought was that? He should never even THINK about that. That's what the Autobot's were known for. He's supposed to ruthlessly kill! No time for friends! It doesn't matter what happens!

Yet slowly without his knowlage, the virus began the invasion of pure transformation.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Autobots and the Decepticon alike are being infected by this one virus. The virus, although not deadly, changes them into the opposite personality. This, fear, and pure dislike lead the two to form an alliance to find the cure. Although some may use it for their own uses....

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:36 am

"At least let me stop the bleeding." Knockout said trying to stop the bleeding. Metalsound sniffed the wound and turned back to the other two creatures. "Skyfang was it? Do you know how to heal and injury? our friend is hurt. can you help us?" she asked getting to her stomach and hung her head low. Shockwave was observing Metalsound. she was growling and whimpering. "Is that how they communicate with one another?" he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:17 am

Skyfang nodded slowly, "I think I can help...Wait a moment." the Lynx-like transformer walked towards Laurelsand, before thinking slowly. Suddenly she dashed towards the wooded area. In a few minutes, she came back with thick leaves in her mouth. Carefully she wrapped it around the wound, and pressed gently.(is this alright? I was assuming that they weren't technology advanced and it was like an emergency thing)

Laurelsand felt weak, but something felt cool against one of her legs, and she noticed that one of the two was over her, attempting to stop the leaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:15 am

(Yes that is correct.)

"Well it's better then nothing I suppose." Knockout shrugged. "Thank you, Skyfang." Metalsound said bowing her head. Shockwave's ears perked up, his fur standing on end. Then there was a loud roar. Metalsound, Shockwave, Knockout, and Nightrunner flinched and folded their ears back. "Arggh! W-what is that?" Metalsound asked feeling her body sink to the ground.

On a cliff not to far a black lion with a gold mane had seen a strange rock fall from the sky. He roared again signaling his scouts to search the area.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:14 am

Laurelsand felt slightly better, and started to stand before being forced down by a ear pitching roar, and Dystopia winced slightly and dropped low. "I don't know." He tried growling but couldn't. Skyfang looked up, with a hint of fear, but it clouded over quickly, almost as if it didnt exist. "He's here.......you better go somewhere....anywhere......NOW!" she mumbled urgently, trying to warn them. Dystopia was about to ask who when there was another roar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am

Icepelt raced forward. "Follow me!" she said to the newcomers. Shockwave looked at Metalsound and Dystopia. "Should we follow?" he asked them. Without thinking Metalsound nodded, and followed after the rabbit.

A short distance away a small pack of Lioness's were getting closer to the group.

Sniffing the air Mirage detected a scent coming from the forest and another scent from the wreckage. With a soft growl he stayed where he was. Metalsound saw that he wasn't following and skidded to a halt. "Mirage what are you doing?!" she shouted in question. "Metalsound, you'll need someone to give you some time. Don't worry, I can handle myself. Just go!" he shouted and let out a small hiss. Not wanting to leave a comrade, she closed her eyes in defeat and ran once again. Little did they all know, this would probably the last time they would see Mirage.

High above the sky there was a purple and black hawk watching what was happening. Silently he flew after Metalsound's group.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:18 am

Dystopia quickly followed the group, feeling something bad would happen should they stay there. He felt something horribly wrong was going to happen but he shook the thoughts off, and followed the rabbit, suddenly he stopped, turned back and picked up Laurelsand, who was still slightly incapable of walking and quickly followed the others. Skyfang easily maneuvered towards the front once thinking everyone left, and kept in pace with Icepelt. "I think that's all of them." She informed her friend, when her ears pricked. She turned back. "No...It can't be." She hissed, before dashing off in the direction where Metalsound was coming from. "Where is the last one?" She asked frantically, but for some weird reason she knew the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 am

Keeping her eyes closed, tears slowly escaped into the wind. "He's trying to buy us time." Metalsound whispered. Over time on earth, she had been sneaking out to see the mech, but she had told him and herself not to get too close. I"m so stupid! she thought to herself. Icepelt didn't stop, but she had heard the small conversation. Her heat felt like it had fallen into her stomach. There was a cave coming into view, "Guys! We're almost there!" she called to the group. Once she stopped talking there was a loud, pained roar. The roar echoed through out the forest, "Mirage, forgive me." Metalsound whispered. Shockwave sighed in defeat, he knew that Metalsound was starting to develop feelings for the Autobot. But it wasn't his place to say what he had thought at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:53 am

Skyfang tensed, knowing that nomatter how strong you were, a fight against the lion king was practically a death wish. The lynx turned trying to hide her dismay, and followed Icepelt, "We can't stop, if we do then it will be in vain." she mumbled, and when they finally heard the roar, her ears flattened, trying to ignore the slight guilty feeling she had. When it slowly faded away she allowed her ears to perk up again slowly. Dystopia heard the roar as it flooded the area, and wanted to ask, what was that, when finally he noticed something. Metalsound's eyes seemed to have no shine, and was completely dark, and she was mumbling something which he couldn't pick up. Everyone was here...except Mirage. The pained roar was echoing through the forest. Metalsound. Mirage. The pieces fitted together almost perfectly but he wanted to not believe it. He wished it to not be true. But no matter how he tried, the fact couldn't go away.

Mirage was most likely dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:21 am

Icepelt led the rest of the group into the cave, Metalsound only kept running until ran into the wall. Banging her head harshly against the rock she kept muttering to herself, "Stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID!" slowly the tears started to fall. Shockwave was unsure of what to do, and Nightrunner was just in shock.

The Hawk could hear sounds coming from inside the cave but ignored them. He kept a sharp lookout, watching the forest. He could see the Lioness' dragging something away from the clearing where they had landed from. Metalsound he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:00 am

Skyfang slowly shifted her weight, feeling tense. Guilt rose as she was forced to watch Metalsound bang her head over and over again. The lynx wanted to leave the cave, but her legs was like lead weights, forcing her to stay put. Dystopia watched her bang her head, and after a couple of times got tired of seeing Metalsound inflicting pain on herself. The bear grabbed the wolf's back, and pulled her away from the wall. "Banging your head on the wall isn't going to bring Mirage back Metalsound. If you kill yourself, Mirage wouldn't like that. Nothing is going to bring him back....nothing." Slowly his anger fell and Dystopia released Metalsound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:06 am

Not looking at Dys, Metalsound walked to the mouth of the cave. "Mirage was the second one that actually gave me a chance to get close to. To feel like I wasn't alone. Now we may never see him again." she whispered.

Soundwave felt his spark ache with sadness. He had been watching her from a distance, he wasn't a stalker. He just felt like she could see through him. And to see her with that red Autobot, it made him feel different. Even before the virus, he felt like she understood him. Even if she didn't realize it yet. "Don't be sad." he whispered behind his Visor.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:57 am

Dystopia's eyes softened for a second but then quickly turned back to normal. Metalsound was experiencing pain and sadness, and that was understandable. But what Dystopia feared was that she would eventually get eaten up by the sadness and become lost, away gone. Dystopia was silent for a minute then spoke again. "He might not be dead." He knew that it was practically a lie but what if Mirage wasn't dead? "They could have taken him instead. It's bad but it's better than him being gone." The question rang across the cave. If he was alive, then they could rescue him, but they might die as well. If he wasn't alive and they tried then all hope was lost.

Skyfang before hearing the question managed to get herself to mumble, "I'm going to stand guard." and quickly walked out trying to stop herself from feeling guilty. It was obvious that the female one who could speak their language loved the one who died seemingly to protect the one. Why did she feel this way? They were none of her buisness but still...
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:45 am

"Damnable, stupid-minded....... Why I listened to him I'll never know..." Ashi hung upside down, suspended by fueling cables from the wreckage of the Decipticon ship in the atmosphere. She was a stowaway on the ship thinking about why everyone was changing personalities, when it hit the atmosphere, then she hit the tree line, her hiding spot, along with several cables were torn away, and now she hung by her potential doom, unable to morph to her rough humanoid like form, being entangled in the lines and all. She saw the ship hit with a fiery explosion, glad to be were she was, but quickly annoyed by the fact she was now trapped. "I get back from a 2 week recon and everyone is suddenly changed...Bumblebee starts fighting like a Deci...... Ugh..... I WAS a Deci I should know...... Then I get ordered to find them and stop them at any cost, a week later when I'm already in the base and hiding the orders revoked........Three others I don't know about disappear..... Yeesh...." She continued to mutter to herself as she sliced slowly at the Fuselage lines, with her forearm blade being careful not to ignite the fuel, that actually wasn't there.

Ooc: Ashi does't knoow~ xD Of course, I'm assuming from what I read, the ship ran out of fuel to crash?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:23 am

Metalsound sighed, "I'm going for a walk." she said. Shockwave looked at her, "Do you want me to join you?" he asked. Metalsound shook her head, "I want to be alone for a while. But thank you, Shockwave." she said softly. Heading outside she headed towards the Stowaway, She did not know that she was there. Soundwave followed her to make sure she was going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:18 am

Dystopia now felt horrible like he made everything just about 10 times worse. Great Job idiot. he thought slightly angry with himself. Wishing he could disappear into the floor, he realized what he was thinking. Then he allowed himself to continue on the path which he was going, because he didn't have to think that way anymore. He wasn't a Decepticon, he was a Predicon, and they had their own rules. He could act in any way he wanted, in a way it made him feel...free in a sense.

Laurelsand quickly got up, her leg feeling much better finally. Feeling cooped up, after not hearing what was going on, she dashed out of the cave, almost running into Metalsound, before mumbling a sorry and ran in the other direction feeling the muscles contract and expand.

Skyfang saw Laurelsand leave and she yelled, "You can't be on that leg yet, you could not use it again!" But by that time the Autobot was long gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers Rp
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: