Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Transformers Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Transformers Rp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dystopia stormed around the trying to think of a way to destroy the Autobots. He slowly began his plan, but then...

"I need to protect my friends." He shook his head. What kind of thought was that? He should never even THINK about that. That's what the Autobot's were known for. He's supposed to ruthlessly kill! No time for friends! It doesn't matter what happens!

Yet slowly without his knowlage, the virus began the invasion of pure transformation.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Autobots and the Decepticon alike are being infected by this one virus. The virus, although not deadly, changes them into the opposite personality. This, fear, and pure dislike lead the two to form an alliance to find the cure. Although some may use it for their own uses....

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:31 am

Skypelt noticed the "Star" that was coming at the planet. Right as she heard Icepelt shout the command, she got on the ground and curled up protecting her head. Quickly she uncurled as she heard the crash, and realize it was at the meeting place. Following Icepelt she dashed to the meeting place hoping nobody got harmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Icepelt was the first to arrive at the scene and saw that there was no one there yet, "Thank goodness." she sighed. She looked back up seeing the flames claiming the trees but it wasn't spreading out. Looking more closely she saw an odd shape in the fire. "What is that? It looks like a giant boulder." she muttered.

Metalsound slowly came to after hitting her head on the wall. Looking across she saw the blade on he right side was gone. Great. The left side of the mask is gone and now the blade is missing. Where is everyone? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:54 am

Skypelt looked around at the damage, "Well we weren't going to be late, which was a good thing!" She exhaled in relief. Suddenly she looked over at Icepelt, "A boulder? So like a flaming boulder? Maybe a meteorite?" She asked Icepelt, inspecting the "boulder" carefully but not to close due to the fact that it was on fire.

Dystopia groaned, but was still awake. "Is everyone alright?" He asked, but talking seemed to hurt him more, and he closed his eyes weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:02 am

"I'm fine." Metalsound said getting off the floor, or was it the roof. Mirage sat up rubbing the back of his head, "I can hear Knockout now, "The crash messed up my paint job!". he laughed at his joke. Shockwave just entered the room, "Metalsound, Dystopia, Mirage, we must find the others and get out of here." he said.

Nightrunner was in his beast most and shook his head, "Luralsand you alright?" he asked the smaller Predicon.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:56 am

Is that a DustystarShipping i see? /hit))
"Yeah..." Dystopia muttered, standing up and opening his eyes again. "Alright so maybe they are together?" He offered, before walking out the room.

Laurelsand nodded, before getting up again. "Ack I think I accidently broke my ankle." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:05 am

Knockout was close by and went to help Luralsand. "Nightrunner can you carry her out? We have to leave before the whole place collapses." he said as he transformed into Beast mode. "Knockout!" Metalsound shouted after seeing the small Transformer. Mirage, and Shockwave were also in their Beast modes heading out from the wreckage.

Icepelt's nose twitched as she smelled something coming out of the strange object. "Something's coming!" she said bolting behind Skyfang.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:38 am

Dystopia heard something, and quickly dashed back into the wreakage, in his beast mode. "Nightrunner, get out of here. I can carry her." He picked up Laurelsand, put her on his back and dashed back out.

Skyfang cautiously steped forward. "Maybe their aliens!" She said with fake laughter, she inched toward the object, wondering if she should run back behind Icepelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:22 am

Knockout hopped onto Metalsound's back as she ran towards the exit followed by Mirage, Shockwave and Nightrunner. By the time they made it out there was two animals in front of them. Shockwave sniffed the air, "The air is breathable at least. The question still stands: Where are we?" he asked the group.

Icepelt slowly took a few steps forward. "They talk funny." she whispered after hearing strange clicks and growls from the dark wolf. It may have been a trick of the moon but it's fur looked almost purple.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:09 am

Dystopia finally ran out just as the ship collasped on itself, and he dropped Laurelsand carefully onto the ground, "True, but we must be on uncharted territory." Strangely enough, the place seemed familier, but he couldn't put a finger(or a paw /hit) on it. The bear turned to Icepelt and Skyfang and his voice changed, "We mean no harm. Our group would like to find out where we are."

Skyfang looked at the bear that first spoke in the same clicks and growls, before it changed into their language. "Not anymore..." She mumbled back to Icepelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:32 am

Metalsound gave Dystopia a strange look, "Dys how did you do that?" Nightrunner asked the other male. Metalsound also spoke the same as Dys, "My name is Metalsound, these are our comrades, Shockwave, Nightrunner, knockout, and Luralsand." she introduced the other Predacons. She too felt something familiar about this world but she wasn't sure. "Luralsand, i'll have to check your wounds. that goes for everyone." Knockout said.

"I-I'm Icepelt. This is my friend Skyfang." the rabbit introduced. slowly creeping closer with her nose twitching she sniffed the air and couldn't smell anything bad from these new comers other then the strange smell the had.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:04 am

Laurelsand nodded slowly. It was not like she could move or resist anyways. "Alright Knock-out." she mumbled quietly. Dystopia looked at Nightrunner bewilderedly, "What do you mean? I was speaking normally." He said his voice immediately transforming(/hit) back to what it was before. The Decepticon looked blankly at Nightrunner.

Skyfang looked at the bots. Sometimes two of them spoke in the clicks and growls which she couldn't understand, other times the two would speak in their language. As for the others, they couldn't even speak it, speaking in a strange language. The lynx frowned, and mumbled, "Icepelt are you sure we can trust them? What if they are plotting to destroy us and the King right behind our backs?" She asked the rabbit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 am

"Come on Skyfang, you know what the king is like. He and his sons hunt us down and take our lives just because we looked at him funny. It wasn't like this when Predaking was still here." Icepelt huffed as her ears drooped to the ground. Nightrunner, Mirage and Shockwave stared at Metalsound. She felt them staring and looked at them, "What?" she asked. "You spoke with different words, like that time when we found you back on Cybertron." Shockwave stated. "Hold still Luralsand, where does it hurt?" Knockout asked checking on the fox.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:27 am

"I know...but still...if I had a choice I would be wary of the people here." Skyfang sighed. Nothing was the same. Yet she wished it to be the same way it used to be. Laurelsand mumbled, "My left leg." She told Knock-Out quietly. Dystopia frowned. He could understand what Metalsound was saying but the other seemed confused as if they couldn't understand her. "You spoke with different words, like that time when we found you back on Cybertron." The Decepticon closed his eyes and tried to remember. Yes at the very back of his memory he remembered learning how to talk like they did....what did that meant? He wondered quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:01 am

Icepelt watched the Chinchilla as he worked. Fluffy tail she thought with a dazed tone. "Darr. I don't have the proper tools anymore!!!" knockout shouted trying to stop the leaking energon. Shockwave stared at the lynx trying to study their language. Are they that different compaierd to us? he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:51 am

Skyfang noticed the wolf stare at her and she blushed looking away. Why is he looking at me? she thought embarassedly. Maybe they did know their language more than the let it on. Laurelsand worriedly looked at Knockout, "I think I'm alright....you don't have to go through the trouble..." she mumbled attempting to limp away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers Rp
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: