Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Steamrise Inn

Go down 
+2
MCLikeANinja
Jax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:07 am

» Name:The Steamrise Inn
» Link:https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t5161-the-steamrise-inn-application
» Founder:(@Jax) Iva the Poochyena
» Link to Records:https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2384-jax-s-records#76866
» Second in Command:N/A

» Overview:
The Steamrise Inn is the physical manifestation of a dream. It has been designed to be able to house nearly any pokemon. With towering ceilings, three stories of rooms, and a cozy outdoor area for our larger clientele, if the Steamrise can't satisfy you, we'll give you your money back!

The Steamrise is outfitted with some of the best amenities money can buy. A fully functioning mess-sized kitchen will cater to your any hunger at any hour of the day. A fully stocked bar can whip up any fantastic drink or cocktail you desire. The dining area is large and equipped with all manner of tables, long and short, rectangular and round. The bedrooms are comfortable and private, with working plumbing!

Most of the adjacent beach has been reserved for guests of the inn and has been supplied with all the amenities, from a quiet read under the umbrella to a exciting game of beach volleyball! Behind the inn is a large bath house where guest can soak and relax in pools of water pumped from the ocean and heated with geothermal heat.

Any members of this IO will be marked as employees of the Inn. These may include positions such as waiter/waitress, bartender, cook, bouncer, bath attendant, lifeguard, and any other positions that may become needed during the life of the Inn. Feel free to suggest your own positions if you think you could make an argument for them. They're responsibilities will be checking through the threads and posts within the board and joining threads to preform their duties where applicable. For example, if two pokemon are sitting at a table, it would be prudent that someone who is a waiter would come to serve them. If pokemon are playing out in the water on beach, it would be recommended that a lifeguard watches over them. Do note that your role as an employee is your role. If you are a bartender, Iva doesn't want to catch you in the bath house flirting in the steamy atmosphere just because you thought you could pass as an attendant.

Any and all applications will also require an interview thread. This is basically just to add a little RP flavor to the process. If I like your application then we'll set up a thread for your character to have an in-character job interview with either Iva or her partner Emeline when she becomes available. This is kinda to get a sense of what the character is like, and what you are like, but it is also just good fun!

As stated above, all employees will be payed a salary of 50 poke per each page in which they are working. This will be doled out at the end of the month. Upward advancement is possible if you show exemplary talent!  

Working at the apex of hospitality, The Steamrise Inn is the ultimate in entertainment and relaxation!

» Features: Uh, mostly just roleplay shenaingans. We will be utilizing a Buget System though, so each employee will receive a monthly wage.
» Rules:
-All employees must pull their weight and preform their job to the best of their abilities.
-The Inn is always hiring! Put in your application today!
-Hospitality is our top priority. All guests must be made welcome.
-If anyone is caught engaging in behavior that is reprehensible to the ideals and values of the Inn, they will be dealt with personally by Iva.
-If Iva decides you've had enough, you've had enough. You will be cut off from any and all alcohol.
-Minors MAY NOT indulge in alcohol consumption. Minor-approved beverages will be offered.
-The bath house is divided into two separate areas for each gender. Respect these divides.
-When lifeguards are on duty on the beach they will be obeyed. If not, one's status as a guest or employee will be forfeit.
-All wait staff must be tipped a MINIMUM of 15%. (This is not out of your actual Poke. Just in character.)
-Employees will be paid a minimum of 50 poke per page. This wage is flexible depending on your performance of your duties.
-Part-Time Employees may work a less demanding schedule, but you will only be paid 25 poke per page. No opportunities for a pay raise.

»Entry Requirements:

-You've got to be willing to be an employee. No free loaders.

-Submit an application and if Iva likes it she'll call you in for an Interview by posting here. Then, you start a thread on the Steamrise board with "(Interview)" in the title and we'll begin. If Iva likes you, you're probably hired.

-We take any and all affiliations.

-Also, there are no real set jobs. If you think we need it and Iva agrees with you, we'll take you. We are in the business for cooks, servers, bouncers, butlers/maids, bartenders, life guards, and entertainment though, so make sure to consider those.

» Signing Up: Fill out the app and get yourself an interview. Didn't you just read that bit up there?

Username:
Character:
Position Taking:
Reasoning for Joining:
Qualifications for the Position:
Any past transgressions: (Just good to know. Iva will have a talk with you in the interview but it is not a deal breaker.)

Current Members: N/A

Last edited by Jax on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 4:27 am

Username: MCLikeANinja
Character: Cinder the Vulpix
Position Taking: Hot Springs Tech, Maid
Reasoning for Joining: Cinder is always looking for a partner, but that doesn't mean that she would only want one in particular! She sees working in a team as having many partners at once and wouldn't mind how much work it would require. The sense of community would appeal to her tastes, as well as the fact that she can get paid for working with partners! I believe that she would jump at the chance to do something like this. She prefers to think of the organization as a type of community, and having the chance to pull some weight in the inn would be up her alley.
Qualifications for the Position: Fire type with the ability to withstand the element itself entirely (mainly for the Hot Springs Tech job), a desire to work as hard as possible, no other current affiliations and can work full-time, has no shame in performing almost any work, likes to keep herself busy to prevent boredom, has a consistent likable attitude, and is adept at working with others as well as alone if necessary.
Any past transgressions: Nope, clean police record!
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 4:30 am

Iva approves your application and calls you in for an interview thread.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:05 am

Username: Dracorexion
Character: Gauel Buidhe
Position Taking: Bouncer
Reasoning for Joining: Gauel (is about to) met Iva in Festivity Forest and after hearing about her inn decided it'd be nice to have a job for once. A legal job, non-shady job.
Qualifications for the Position: Gauel has a past with gangs and other shifty characters, allowing him to spot possibly rowdy customers. He's also a capable fighter for his level, and is not one to shirk training. He also has the time to work full-time, seeing as of right now he's simply wandering about the dungeons near Rainfront and Grassveil.
Any past transgressions: Gauel used to be affiliated with a gang in his home town. He did serve his time for his crimes and has been free for several months now, having spent much of that time traveling to the area. He did have a bit of a snap when he fought a Frogadier, though he's begun working on his anger since then.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:14 am

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 6:07 am

Username: Bluekat12
Character: Mirage the Zoroark
Position Taking: Night Guard/Bouncer night shift
Reasoning for Joining: After learning that her whole life is a lie, Mirage has decided to have a change of heart in how she lives her life. She feels that she must make up for what she has done in some way, but she cannot join the guild in order to do so, and turning herself over to the authorities is surely a death sentence. She no longer wants to steal in order to eat, and would like to earn a living in a more honest manner. She is unidentifiable from her outlaw appearance as she is covered in scars from a fierce fight with a strong opponent and the earring on her ear that was used to identify her has been torn off.
Qualifications for the Position: Mirage is a very powerful ex-outlaw that is just as dangerous as she appears. She is capable of taking care of herself in a fight and can back up her words with a punch if necessary. Being quite the infamous outlaw in her prime, before the whole change of heart, her very name is likely enough to terrify weaklings looking for trouble. She would prefer to keep her outlaw past on the down-low however. She can see well in the night and is perfectly nocturnal and fine with being up at night by herself as she is used to it...though she wont mind being known as the Zoroark a part of that group who fought against a mythical legendary being....that won.
Any past transgressions: Theft, Theft, more Theft, destruction of property, Identity Theft, Blackmail, counterfeiting, Vandalism, suspected of assaults, Suspected of multiple murders of authority figures, and Jaywalking
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 6:10 am

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 6:27 am

[I have permission from Bluekat12 to apply for a job for Chiyako prior to her affiliation with Blacktooth]

Username:Endorser: FoxFireAlchemist
Character: Chiyako the Purrloin
Position Taking: Entertainer
Reasoning for Joining: I like to play music, and there isn't any talent slated as of now. I can change that. That, and I have a lot of talents for backstage stuff, too. I write the music I play, I can teach others to sing and dance, at least marginally, and I work hard. If you give me the chance, I can learn to organize the events myself. I've been doing nothing but learning music for almost a year now, and I'm really trying to make it my life. I'd like to get the chance to bring it to a professional atmosphere, and to make it what my life is about. I really want the chance to get in front of people and try to bring them together with song.
Qualifications for the Position: I've made my own instrument, I can conduct, and I can make costumes myself. I'm also.... entertaining? [She has a very standout, flirty attitude that promotes fun, but she can also hold her own and she won't take crap from bargoers who have had a bit too much. Her snark is a great asset, and when she's on the stage her personality really bursts through. She loves bringing people together through music, and she's actually rather easy to approach. She'll look out for her fellow staff members as she opens up to them.]
Any past transgressions: Maybe some minor petty pickpocketing? [All before RP as mentioned in bio, no actual thefts in character on the site.]
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 6:42 am

Iva approves your application and calls you in for an interview thread. (Use Draco's thread.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:29 am

Username: PinecoPancakes Bluekat12
Character: Proteus the Shiny Gyarados
Position Taking: Life Guard
Reasoning for Joining: You need a life guard. Proteus hasn't been having much success in Grassveil in terms of work, and in the ocean there's practically no civilization period and the stereotype against Gyarados is even greater where pokemon are in constant fear of being eaten. Proteus just wants to help others and not make a fool of himself, and since he's a very big pokemon that can swim, he'd make for a great life guard as there is very little that he would not be able to rescue.
Qualifications for the Position: He can swim. He's VERY big. He's very easy to spot in case someone is looking for him and needs his help.
Any past transgressions: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sir Thomas No More

Sir Thomas No More

Poké : 200

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:24 pm

Username: Sir Thomas No More
Character: Nobi the Hoppip
Position Taking: waitress and delivery pokemon
Reasoning for Joining: Nobi has just entered active life after leaving her caretaker. She plans to open her own daycare, but as of now, she’s just broke. She needs to work now to get her food, shelter, and enough to save for her future shop. Also making friends of colleagues and patrons is something she aspires to.
Qualifications for the Position: Being cute and flying? Isn’t that enough to be a waitress? Seriously though, she is quite easygoing and polite albeit a bit distracted at times, so she would be good at patron relations. Since she’s able to fly, she could probably also work in delivery, advertising and other various errands, as long as it takes her closer to her objective.
Any past transgressions: none
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Steamrise Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Steamrise Inn   The Steamrise Inn Empty

Back to top Go down

The Steamrise Inn
Page 1 of 1