Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

So you are what they call a metalhead?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

So you are what they call a metalhead? Empty
PostSubject: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:25 pm

A forest full of Pecha berries, for Yera this sounded like heaven on earth, and while Yera wasn't the most courageous Pokemon around, she dared to venture into the Pecha forest, mostly for the Pecha Berries, but challenging herself was another of the reasons. It was quite the cold day, The sky above the forest was covered with clouds and most trees looked like they hadn't seen any sun in ages. Up on entering the forest, Yera was rather suprised, a forest like this kind of felt like home to her, and even though she had never been here before it did feel a little nostalgic.

The little Deerling was being rather careful, she pondered forward carefully. Yera her fur was quite dark, where she already was supposed to have her fur turn into a nice vibrant pink, the odd weather caused for it to remain brown. Winter had always made Yera a little self conscious, she was a much bigger fan of her spring coat, but hey Deerlings sadly can't choose their colors. Deerling were quite the weird race of Pokemon, even though they came in lots of different color variations, mostly all Deerlings always looked the same, it would have been amazing if she could choose when she would have been able to choose the color of her fur on a daily base, but sadly she didn't have those powers.

The young Deerling sighed as she wandered through the Forest, her small and pointy ears were pricked up as she was on her guard. Even if it wasn't a dangerous place Yera was not used to anything at all. She wondered what she was going to encounter today, she might even meet a fellow Deerling. Her species was well known for living in forests, her somewhat sad frown was lifted with this thought and Yera ventured forth on her very first adventure.

Energy 19 - 5 = 14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Energy: 19 - 5 = 14

Corus released a yawn as he walked through the forest his Teach called 'Pecha Forest'. Apparently Teach Jack wanted to see how Corus would deal with being out and about in a wild territory without any aid. Corus didn't really see the point in it, his parents had taught him from the times he was but a small Aron what could really harm him. Teach Jack had further explained just why and where these weaknesses were the most abundant. The forest was not one of those places. Maybe Teach Jack just wanted to use a place where there wasn't too much risk. Corus didn't know, and he didn't quite care either. All he knew was that he had to survive for the rest of the day and find his way back before the sun set. He could do that.

He eyed the many trees that surrounded him and the multitude of Pecha Berries that they carried. He wasn't quite impressed with them. His teacher had explained what some of the basic Berries did, and to both of them the Pecha Berry posed no use. Neither could get poisoned and while Teach Jack was rather fond of sweet food, Corus himself wasn't.

Oh well, maybe he should find an open clearing and lounge around a bit? It wasn't as a forest of all things would pose much of a problem for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Yera carefully followed the path through the Pecha forest, she would jump over the small branches blocking the small road. Carefully avoiding thorny branches by smashing them with her hoofs or making giant leaps over them, Yera Proudly managed to avoid any damage to her legs. She carefully remembered her surroundings so she'd always know her way back home, but how does one remember areas when they all look the same. The young Deerling sighed as she tilted her head upwards seeing few openings in the thick layer of leafs. She took a moment to take in the environment anyways and continued on wards, carefully scanning the surroundings on any hostile Pokemon, berries or other treasures. After hopping over another rock she had spotted a small moving iron body, she did not recognize the Pokemon species, and than quickly moved behind a tree to be safe. From behind the tree she carefully observed said Pokemon, wondering what it was doing in the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 10:45 am

Corus had to admit, walking through the forest was both relaxing and boring. Nothing new to see in miles, but also no one to talk to. He had to admit, walking through a forest by himself sucked. But he had an order, and who knows what Teach Jack would have in store for him if he didn't listen to the Bisharp.

He sighed and sat down on his hunches. Corus took in his surroundings and came to the conclusion that there was absolutely nothing different to see than where he started. What was even more annoying was that Teach Jack had confiscated his bag of iron. Corus didn't like going without his iron for too long and everyone else agreed. His parents had once refused to give him iron in an attempt to make him kick off from the stuff. That hadn't gone well for all the parties involved.

So he looked around and tried to find a non Pecha Berry. Maybe someone to guide him around the forest? Or someone to fight, because he was sorely itching to do something!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Yera continued to carefully observe the Pokemon she had not seen before, it was all shiny and seemed rather irritable, or that was what her observations told her. She decided to try and avoid this steel Pokemon and maybe continue her journey for pecha berries, or she could go home and return when this Pokemon wasn't here. She shook her head she couldn't go home just because one small Pokemon looked rather scary. The young Deerling used all her courage to get away from behind the tree and continued way, she would eventually pass the Aron and gave him a smile, '' Good day to you'' She said as she planned to quickly move on, unless this Pokemon was going to ask her something, then she would decide to remain stationary. She really wondered how the Pokemon would react, maybe they even could end up traveling together to find some berries, but for now her safety was the most important, and as she had never seen this Pokemon or his species before, she was on guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:19 pm

Corus shifted his head to where the rustling sound was coming from. He was greeted by the sight of a quadrupled, half white, half brown Pokémon with a flower on the top of its head between its ears. The Pokémon didn't look dangerous, in fact it looked quite frail. He wondered how it would survive in the mountains that he and his clan called their home. He heard a soft tone within the creature's voice, so he assumed it was a female. He returned the smile she gave him with an eye-smile of his own.

"Hello, how are you?"

He looked from the creature to the trees surrounding them and then back at the Pokémon with a tilted head and a thoughtful expression on his face. It looked like something that could make itself at home in the forest, so maybe it was a resident? Maybe he could ask it for directions. Maybe he had trespassed its territory and the creature is trying to make him leave peacefully. He kept his gaze on the creature for a few moments before he made up his mind.

"Say, you wouldn't know your way around here, would you? I'm just passing through and if you could direct me to a place without Pecha Berries that would be great." He finished with another eye-smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:30 pm

As her eyes met with the Pokemon in front of her, he had returned her greetings, well she assumed it was a male, especially once she heard his voice. The Pokemon had asked her how she was doing, so far he was not as scary as he was looking, but she knew to never relax to easily, after all there were good and bad Pokemon in this world. Yera took a few seconds to answer and then, in her usual kind but rather quiet tone she spoke '' I am okay, how about you?'' She almost wanted to ask him what he was doing here, but decided that might have been quite rude, she was also wondering about this Pokemon his species, but had decided to just let the conversation come at her instead of trying to make something she was really bad at.

The Pokemon then had asked her if she knew the way around her, instantly creating a small blush on her face, she shook her head. The Pokemon had also wondered if there was a place without pecha berries, which was kind of weird as this was the Pecha forest, why go to a forest named for it's rich amount of Pecha berries to find something that are not Pecha berries. Yera once again shook her head, '' I live in Grass veil town, very close to here, there are great cafes there who would serve food other then Berries, if you follow that route back you will get there easily'' She explained while using her nose and ears to point in to a direction. She hoped this Pokemon would be happy with this answer, as she didn't have any sense of direction or knowledge about this forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:42 pm

"Me? Oh yeah, I'm doing fine. Missing my iron though." Corus lamented with a sad sigh and shrug. He was slightly annoyed that she wasn't a denizen of forest, though. He had really hoped to meet someone that knew their way. She could have directed him to a nice spot in the forest for relaxation, or maybe somewhere to get the blood pumping.

He briefly looked in the direction that the Pokémon pointed towards but all he could was sigh and shake his head at her offer. It certainly sounded tempting to go to a town, as that meant diversity, and if not then at least there would have been a great chance that he'd find some iron to snack on. Unfortunately, he had his orders and he wasn't going to shriek them just because he felt like it.

"Thanks for telling me, but I'm supposed to stay in the forest until sunset from my Teach. I had really hoped to find be pointed somewhere I could lounge around or find some Cheri Berries. I don't like Pechas." He looked at the creature. "Do you mind if I tag along? It'd beat walking through this boring place. The name's Corus, by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:51 pm

'' Missing your iron?, does that mean your a mineralivore, like i am a herbivore?'' The young Deerling asked confused, she had never heard of someone eating iron, but if Pokemon were made of a certain metal, or were a steel type she guessed it kind of would make sense, but her tummy wasn't going to be meeting any form of iron any time soon.

'' your teacher? '' Yera asked rather confused, was this Pokemon training to be something, she stretched her neck a little when the Pokemon introduced himself as Corus, and asked if he could tag along, on a journey for Cheri berries, even though she was kind of afraid of said Aron, Yera had once learned, to keep your friends close but your enemies closer, and it wasn't that this Aron was an enemy, she just didn't know it yet. She decided to let Corus tag along with her, '' Sure, Cheri Berries seem like a good idea, my name is Yera, it is nice to meet you Corus'' The Deerling told her new traveling companion. She wondered where they would find said berries, but knew it would be deep down inside the forest. '' Should we go deeper down the forest? I think if berries are hidden then we should find them there''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Corus blinked and tilted his head in confusion as he heard these new words. "Mineral... ivore? Herbivore?" Teach Jack had only focused on manners, exploration tricks and information that'd help him survive in some of the less favourable situations. The dictionary had not been one of those things. Well, if Teach Jack didn't deem it necessary enough to teach then Corus was just going to assume that the meaning wasn't too important. So he nodded, as if he understood whatever had just been uttered. He would know, but only after asking his teacher.

The Aron returned her greeting and introduction with an eye-smile before he pushed himself to all four feet, making a small 'thud' as his feet make contact with the ground. "The feeling is mutual, Yera." He looked down the path that the forest could take him and saw nothing within. He focused on Yera before shrugging, unconcerned. "Yeah, sure. It'd beat standing around doing nothing. Let's go!" With an excited yell, Corus set off towards the deeper parts, wondering what the forest would throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:11 pm

The member 'Waltz' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Pecha Forest' :
So you are what they call a metalhead? Xgw5sDV
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Yera was observing Corus crefully, he seemed eager to continue their adventure and delve deeper in to the Pecha Forest, Yera followed him closely. She had some questiong for the Pokemon that was now acompanying her, " hey Corus?" Yera started waiting a little, both to give him some time and to take some time to formulate her sentence in a good way. " So I've been wondering, what is your teach training you for" Yera had wondered since he had mentioned his teach quite a few times, and that made her want to know.

The two continued on wards when something caught Yera her eye, " what's that?" she said while using her nose to point at something she had seen under the Bush. Ah it was just a stick, but when someone would bother them they could hurl it at them, or Corus could eat it " do you eat sticks too Corus or only iron?" Yera seriously wondered about Corus his weird diet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:26 pm

"Hmm? He looked at Yera. "Teach Jack? Oh he's training me how to survive, how to find my way around new places, what Pokémon to look out for. Basically the basics for an Explorer, or so he keeps telling me." The Aron answered sincerely, not even thinking of just why this newly met Pokémon would need to know. It wasn't as if anyone could use that information for anything against his Teach.

He turned his head to Yera once more when he heard her question. Changing focus, he was now looking at what she saw. He tilted his head at the weird stick and walked towards it. He gave it a once over, poked it and see what it would do. He licked it with his rough tongue but tasted no iron on it. He looked back to his companion and looked at her strangely. "I don't eat sticks. At least not these kinds. And I do eat other things except iron. Otherwise I wouldn't be looking for Cheris, now would I?" He explained as he tucked the stick somewhere on his body. Maybe Teach would find some value in it?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:26 pm

The member 'Waltz' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Pecha Forest' :
So you are what they call a metalhead? PJkXBOS
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Yera decided it was time to shut her mouth for a while, she possibly was irritating Corus. Yera wasn't the greatest socially and when she tried she could sometimes piss people off quite a bit with out even trying. Yera looked at Corus and shook her head. Normally she did well with other Pokemon, it sometimes got a little awkward though, depending on what kind of Pokemon she was encountering, she had never met someone like this Aron and they probably both were a little out of their comfort zone dealing with each other. Yera decided it was best to not stress over it and just relax a little, the harder she would try the more she probably could irritate.

Corus was still leading the way, but he didn't see he was walking straight towards a Tangela, which seemed to be asleep, and you never want to awaken sleeping poison Pokemon, she turned to Corus and whispered, " hey be careful, there's a sleeping Pokemon in front of us. " She hoped it wouldn't wake up and the two could easily continue their journey forwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you are what they call a metalhead?   So you are what they call a metalhead? Empty

Back to top Go down

So you are what they call a metalhead?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next