Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search

Go down 
+5
Dracorexion
Lord E V
Digizel
MCLikeANinja
Kat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search Empty
PostSubject: Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search   Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:53 pm

- Staff Recruitment -

Alright. So we have like no staff in all areas but moderator and admin. So we need those.

That's what this thread is for.

Three positions are currently in dire need of hands to help out in. Each position has different duties, so read closely and make sure you know what you need to do for each position. Remember you need to be at least Member Rank before you apply! All applications made by someone in the New Member rank will be denied!

Character Moderators
Formerly known as Secretaries, Character Moderators go over character applications and make sure the character's bio is long enough and makes sense as well as practices the rules of the site. Likes and Dislikes need explanations, there needs to be at least three of each, the personality needs to be a good size, the history needs to explain everything in detail, and there can't be any mary sues. This position requires being given a test by one of the admins.

Just pass the test and you're good. The test will consist of three test bios that you need to find fault in if any. Each test is unique and there will be no copy and pasting unless to check for plagiarism. Once you have passed the test, you will be capable of accepting characters and notifying the applications of faults they need to fix. The apps you accept will be watched for a brief amount of time by either Lord E V or an admin to check to make sure you are doing it correctly and you will be told of any errors you make so that you will not repeat them. Once that is done, you will become a full fledged Secretary!

Board Updaters
Thanks to the help of Coaster3000, performing this job is made significantly easier through the use of tables in Google Drives. Once your application is accepted, you will need to speak with him to learn how to use these to help Coaster3000 in updating them. You will also be responsible for upkeep of the boards and making sure each board has about 20 missions each no matter the activity for the forum. You will be responsible for making interesting missions that aren't the boring "Oh no I lost x item", don't be afraid to make some kind of plot involving the NPC used that the people taking the mission can participate in!

Record Checkers
Record checkers are responsible for the upkeep of records. Make sure that all the required fields are there and are perfectly readable as well as updated properly. There is no special requirement for this job, just apply and get to checking! You do not need to check the records of inactive members or threads that have been marked with "Guest" as their original poster.

If you would like to become a staff member, please fill in the form below and post it in this thread for consideration;

Code:
[size=10][b]» Username:[/b]
[b]» Position Wanted:[/b]
[b]» Why do you want this position?[/b]
[b]» Why do you think you are a good candidate for the job?[/b]
[b]» Do you have any previous experience?[/b]
[b]» How often (roughly) are you on the site?[/b]
[/size]
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search   Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:28 pm

» Username: MCLikeANinja
» Position Wanted: Record Checker
» Why do you want this position? I want to help out the staff on the forums, and seeing Record Checker as a position always intrigued me. I often browse people's records when I'm not busy posting, and being able to check them for a position won't really change much in my routine other than letting someone know if something's missing (which I have done before in the past, now that I think of it).
» Why do you think you are a good candidate for the job? I am on the site extremely often, can't see myself becoming inactive anytime soon, am timely and efficient while staying accurate, and like to keep things correct and orderly.
» Do you have any previous experience? I have not had any official experience as a staff member of a site, but I have to start somewhere, right?
» How often (roughly) are you on the site? I tend to stay on the site for about 4-5 hours a day, maybe a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search   Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:58 am

» Username: Digizel
» Position Wanted: Board Updater
» Why do you want this position? Well, one thing that has always annoyed me is the quality of the missions for Guild members. There are either too few to choose from or the missions for low-rank teams are in dungeons that require medium-high energy consumption, making it difficult for any newcomer, low-rank teams to get anywhere. I'd really like to help with this problem. =3

...Plus, I really like this site, and I'd like to help streamline it as much as I can. xD
» Why do you think you are a good candidate for the job? Well, I like to think of myself as a good plotter. I think I could pull coming up with these side quests for the Guild members. xD Also, most of the reason I go inactive now and then is because I run out of enthusiasm for writing posts. So if I have this to do as well, I believe will remain more active and get motivation for my threads back as well.
» Do you have any previous experience? I've been a moderator on a few RP forums in the past. These forums worked very differently from how they're done here. xD I would pretty much construct a D&D-like world around them, presenting them with various situations and allowing them to respond. I think that kind of experience would come in very handy here. And of course, they were Pokémon RP sites...one of which was even a PMD-like site!
» How often (roughly) are you on the site? Usually every day. There are times where I would disappear now and again, or occasionally I'll be too busy to drop by, but I'm typically here at least once a day, usually for at last a couple hours (not necessarily in chat and such, but I'm there). And as I stated earlier, this job should keep me from disappearing. xD So far this semester, my classes seem pretty easy to keep up with (and I only have two this time, rather than four like usual, so my workload is smaller as well). So I should have an even easier time on that front as well.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search   Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:45 am

» Username: Lord E V
» Position Wanted: Admin Secretary
» Why do you want this position? Kat made a secretary test for me and I said I'd apply if I passed.  I passed.  I'm a man of my word.  Besides, I already lurk on new applications and laugh at find things wrong with them, so I may as well do it officially.
» Why do you think you are a good candidate for the job? I passed.  What more do you want?  I'm good at tearing people's hopes and dreams apart.  I have an eye for errors.  I know how to cook.  I know my own name.  I can pretend to be a nice person?
» Do you have any previous experience? I took a test.  I passed.  I do basically this same job on another site.  I used to have a site that almost lived for a while, so I know how to be staff and whatnot.
» How often (roughly) are you on the site? Every.  Single.  Day.  All day.  All the time.  Even holidays.  And birthdays.  It's a very unhealthy addiction.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search   Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:52 pm

» Username: MCLikeANinja
» Why do you want this position? Okay, let's see here. I feel that some missions could use a touch of individuality. Sure, they have small special requirements, but other than banning a certain type or adding a little spark, it's really nothing special. I feel that I can use my creativity and teamwork skills to work together with Board Updater and create some more variation with the missions available. Not only do I believe in creative ideas, but I also am adept at allowing opportunities to teams of all levels and RP tastes. I am confident that I can appeal to mostly everyone via various mission ideas.
» Why do you think you are a good candidate for the job? I'm a fairly fast typer, use Google Drive to help collaborate and communicate effectively with others, use proper grammar and spelling, want to assist the staff in the development of unique mission options, am reliable and know when to ask for help should I ever need it, possess the ability to be timely and efficient, and believe that I should try to make missions more appealing and interesting to teams.
» Do you have any previous experience? Does being a Record Checker count? Otherwise, no.
» How often (roughly) are you on the site? I know I've been in a slump in this past month, but I plan on logging onto the site daily now. As for hours? I plan on maintaining at least 3-5 hours daily.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search   Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:51 am

» Username: Dracorexion
» Position Wanted: Secretary
» Why do you want this position? 'Cause it's my old job and I want to be pink peri-friggin-laven-dang-violet again.
» Why do you think you are a good candidate for the job? I was a good candidate last time and now I've had some work done to not have another outburst on stupid crap like a titanpad. Or the guy who totally doesn't need more Eevee characters.
» Do you have any previous experience? Dracorexion stares at the Approved Character's Section, "Nope, none at all."
» How often (roughly) are you on the site? I lurk daily.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search   Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search EmptyWed May 18, 2016 6:57 pm

» Username: Evana
» Position Wanted: Record Checker
» Why do you want this position? Mostly because there still seems to be a need for them and nobody else seems interested. It also seems interesting to see what everyone does with their records.
» Why do you think you are a good candidate for the job? I sometimes look through the records of others and it makes me happy when I see they have put some work in them and/or personalized them. I also like seeing the progress of characters. I tend to have a good eye for details and I am always ready to help someone who has trouble with their records and give tips on how to organize them.
» Do you have any previous experience? As record checker? Nope. I do have a green name though.
» How often (roughly) are you on the site? Normally every day but with summer getting closer I will get busier. I am cutting short on threads though in preparation.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search   Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:22 am

» Username: Suds
» Position Wanted: Character Moderator
» Why do you want this position? Mostly because I feel like I should give back to the site for all it's given me, and a bit because I feel that I could learn something from this, and it might help me get back into the habit of coming online
» Why do you think you are a good candidate for the job? I've been on this site for almost 4 years, don't look at that year I was gone, though, just ignore it. So I feel that I've learned a thing or two about character creation. And I need to know a thing or two about creating good characters if I'm going to be a writer.
» Do you have any previous experience? On another forum long, long ago, I was a character moderator. Can't remember the forum, but I know I was a character moderator on it, or whatever they called it.
» How often (roughly) are you on the site? The past few months, I may not have been on very often, but now that track is over, I have more time to come online, and school is almost over, just a couple weeks or so, so I should be online almost daily. The weekends will depends, since I go with my dad on some weekends, and I go to camp with my mom on some other weekends. But other than that, I should be able to get on pretty much every day.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search   Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 7:18 pm

» Username: Silver
» Position Wanted: Moderator
» Why do you want this position? I used to be moderator before I gave it up because I no longer wanted to be on the site. Now that I'm back, I want it back because I know I can be a good moderator like I was before. Plus, I know that we no longer have an active moderator, and there is no one to moderate besides the admins, who might have better things to do with their time than constantly moderating the chat and threads.
» Why do you think you are a good candidate for the job? I was a moderator before, and I believe I did a good job. I am mature and know how to mediate between arguing members. I don't start arguments, and I like to think that I'm level-headed enough to know how to stop arguments in their tracks. I know how to moderate forumotion, as well, and have experience with it.
» Do you have any previous experience? I was a previous moderator on this site.
» How often (roughly) are you on the site? daily
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search   Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:08 pm

» Username: Mada
» Why do you want this position? I'd like to help out on the site in some manner, as it's been plenty of fun for me and I'd like to assist in maintaining it.
» Why do you think you are a good candidate for the job? I have a lot of free time to come up with missions, and I've also practiced making them in the past.
» Do you have any previous experience? As an official Board Updater, no, but like I said, I've spent time making missions in the past.
» How often (roughly) are you on the site? Pretty much every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search   Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search Empty

Back to top Go down

Board Updater, Record Checker, and Secretary Staff Search
Page 1 of 1