Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adoption of Triona the Espurr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

Adoption of Triona the Espurr Empty
PostSubject: Adoption of Triona the Espurr   Adoption of Triona the Espurr EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:35 am

{So... yup. Pretty sure this will be my last adoption, so you won't have to hear from me and my desire to wait 2 weeks between adoptions instead of the 1 required in the adoptions section again. :D}

» Name: Triona
» Gender: Female
» Species: #677, Espurr, the Restraint Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: N/A (Wanderer?)

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Espurr is my favorite Pokemon of all time. The little fuzzballs always have a way to get to me, I just can’t resist that cute little face! Other than that, Triona’s personality appeals to my tastes. Sure, Adamantine was curious yet not as quiet, but Raze is the exact opposite of that. The fact that Triona’s almost like a polar opposite is one of the major reasons why I want to adopt her (besides, I like to RP as the quiet, smart type anyways).

Other than the previous things, I could almost see Triona as relatable in traits to one of my characters outside the site (in games and things like that). I have had extensive practice in characters with this sort of demeanor and have wanted one like this ever since I joined the site. Heck, had I not wanted to experiment with Raze’s personality, I would have made a character a lot like the Espurr! I've read up on her previous threads and studied her reactions to certain situations as well as consulted the original bio for specific details I will need to keep in mind when RPing as her.

» Sample of roleplay: The same thing as usual, another day on the move. Triona never really stayed in one place for too long, her curiosity driving her to always pursue areas containing unknown wonders waiting to be witnessed. It was amazing how she stayed sane going through all of this whilst being a Pokemon of few words, but it never really bothered her. The Espurr had always retained her calm and collected nature from her youth with her caretaker. Even those she would refer to as her friends only heard a sentence’s worth of dialogue at the most. Some saw it as shy, others viewed her as a mute, but most respected the fact that she just didn’t want to talk most of the time.

At the moment, the moon was beginning to rise once again, signaling Triona’s favorite time of day. She had adjusted her sleep schedule accordingly so that she was awake during the afternoon and night, sleeping in the early hours of day. Luckily, the seasons had caused the temperature to maintain at a fairly mild level; cold nights were a huge issue when it came to her journeys. All of her optimal conditions have been met for the evening, even the fact that no ferals lingered in these hours. Most were fast asleep, as were some of the town members. Besides, not many traveled this way anyways. I find myself confident in my abilities regardless. If I were to encounter a Pokemon, I’m sure that I will apply my studies under Meowstic to good use in a battle. she thought.

This thought brought her back to her caretaker. Who was he? Perhaps a parent or relative, maybe an adoptive guardian? Why were they in the area when she hatched? Did they have a reason to help her? All were questions that she never bothered to ask him. Those should have been the questions I should have thought of. He taught me to never let my guard down, yet I’d done the exact same thing around him multiple times... Perhaps he is an exception from the rule since I trust him. she noted with a slight nod. All of this thinking made her hungry. This seems like a good spot to rest and have a snack. Triona suddenly sat down on the floor to the side of the path and pulled out a few dozen berries she had collected. Seeing as her next destination wasn’t far, she allowed herself to let loose a bit and began to devour the stash... which happened to be quite a bit. Maybe "snack" was a bit of an underestimate.

» Link to the original bio: Bio Link
» Levels of existing characters: Raze: Level 10, Adamantine: Level 5
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Adoption of Triona the Espurr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Triona the Espurr   Adoption of Triona the Espurr EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 3:34 am

-Denied-

You appear to have focused too much on her being calm to the point where you made her seem more robotic and emotionless. Good luck next time, though.
Back to top Go down

Adoption of Triona the Espurr
Page 1 of 1