Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Many Ways to Climb a Hill

Go down 
+2
Evana
MCLikeANinja
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 27 - 10 (entrance fee) = 17

Equipped Item: Joy Ribbon

Today was finally the day! After a long journey over to Pricklemist Hill with almost nothing to do other than fight, run, and repeat, Raze was glad that he arrived at last. It wasn't long ago that he had promised his friend Cana that he would meet her over there. The static buzzed inside of him in excitement and in preparation for the event. This is going to be the best! Can't wait to get there, maybe there's something out there I've never even heard of! the Minun thought with a hyper disposition. After all, this was the first time he'd explored the areas away from both his home and Grassveil. What was there not to be hopeful about?

Though he ignored it, a lot of things. Outlaws, disasters, and his usual slip-ups were always factors in situations such as this. "...I'm getting way too serious about this." he said to no one in particular. Why was the Electric type worrying about this? Before the small, black and cream-colored mouse was a large, misty hill. All he had to do now was meet his friend outside of the area. Seeing as he was a bit early, Raze dropped his bag and took inventory on his current possessions. I'm the first one here, I guess, so I might as well. It was still fairly early in the morning, so that gave him quite a while to discover all the hill had to offer.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cynda1

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:07 am

"Hi, Ashen," Bambi replied with a cute little wave. "My name is Bambi, and I'm a Minccino! I'm on my very first exploration in a dungeon, and I'm doing it all by myself." Bambi placed a paw proudly on her chest, and of course gave a bit too many details for someone who she just met. "What are you doing here?"

It was then that a Cubone, the same one she had rushed past earlier, seemed to recognize Ashen as he approached the two of them. She thought the way he talked was kind of funny, so she giggled a bit. She didn't dare mention it because that would be mean, but Bambi couldn't hide her amusement.

"Hi!" she waved at the Cubone before looking back at the other two Pokemon's direction. Bambi had recalled them being rather okay with the presence of the Cubone, so she thought they couldn't have been attacking him. This made her want to include them in their little greeting, so Bambi disappeared from Ashen and the Cubone saying, "Be right back!" and appeared in front of the Minun and Fennekin.

"Hi!" she repeated her greet to them. "I'm Bambi the Minccino." Bambi pointed over to the Houndour and Cubone's direction. "Over there is a really nice Houndour named Ashen, and her friend. You wanna meet them? Oh and what are your names?" Bambi was getting so excited with this new experience.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 am

Energy: 17 - 16 (rolls' results) + 1 (new page) = 2

Raze had a lot of strange run-ins with other Pokémon... but this one took the cake. After a few seconds, the Cubone ran off to greet the Houndour he remembered from Shadowhue Forest as Ashen while a Minccino ran up to him and introduced herself? At the moment, he could only imagine that the person who would feel more awkward was Cana. "...Uhh, it's Raze, and my friend here's Cana. I remember Ashen from a while ago, but I have no idea who the Cubone is. Anyways, it's great to meet you, Bambi!" the Minun said. Though it was refreshing to see someone as enthusiastic and excited as himself, Bambi took it to a level that he never thought possible! Now that's something I've got to work on! he thought with a smile. By then, the electricity had gradually died down as he walked over to the area where the two others were located.

"So it really is you, Ashen! How goes it? The paw feeling better?" the Electric type asked with a cheery tone. Of course, he didn't realize that they might not remember him; he couldn't remember what day specifically he was dyed anyways, so why bother? Either way, if Ashen didn't recognize him, he would refuse to fight her. On the other hand, he had more or less ditched her in a trap to fend off a horde of Stantlers and an angry Pinsir. Now that I look back on it, wow, I'm a bit of a jerk. I should really make it up to her somehow... But how?
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:57 am

(Energy: 13+1=14)

Cana watched the weird Pokemon run towards the others. He seemed to know one of them. Suddenly, a small grey pokemon appeared before them. She wasn't easy to spot. She introduced herself as Bambi and Cana now knew she was a Minccino. The child was extremely cheerful. A bit too cheerful. She was glad Raze introduced her to the Minccino. She was feeling far too uneasy to make proper sentences.

Cana followed the Minun closely towards the other two Pokemon. Raze seemed to know one of them. The Fennekin stayed behind Raze and looked at them.
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

Poké : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Rouge was glad to see Ashen here, as he hadn't properly thanked her for the tour of her town. He hoped today, he could repay her during exploration, after all he wasn't good at communicating with others so buying something wasn't an option. Rouge looked down at the small Pokemon that scurried off to the others. It looked odd, but sounded friendly enough, perhaps it was very young, or just really liked others? it didn't matter at this point, as he returned his direction to Ashen.

"H-ho-w ar-e yo-u?" Rouge asked before noticing that the others had started coming towards them. He saw the small dog like Pokemon staying behind the mouse like Pokemon as they drew near. Was it... afraid? or maybe it just didn't like others? Rouge wasn't sure about any of these three new Pokemon, as he didn't even know what they were. Though remembering the mouse like Pokemon's ability to make a weird like display intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 3:40 am

"O-oh, is that so? That's very brave of you," Ashen told the young Pokemon, now known to her as Bambi. She chuckled, amused by the Minccino's energy. Wow, she's very active... Cute, though... She quietly thought to herself. In a way, Bambi reminded her of herself when she was younger: innocent, and eager to explore. Her connection was interrupted by another question from the chinchilla. "Uhm, I'm here to train," Ashen replied, intending to go on, but found that her new aquantance had already left by the time she gathered her thoughts. Well, there she goes... She mused, smiling warmly.

The Houndour turned her attention to Rouge once Bambi had left. "I'm doing alright," She said, although she looked a bit nervous. With the dense fog, anything could attack them, causing her to become somewhat anxious. The threatening electric type certainly didn't help, either. "What about you, Rouge? How are you holding up?" She asked, a bit concerned for the ground type. He had been quite nervous during their tour of Grassveil Town.

When Ashen heard the stranger's voice again, she realized that it sounded familiar! If she remembered correctly, it was Raze, the Minun she had met at Shadowhue Forest! "O-oh, h-hi Raze..." She murmured, weakly waving her injured paw, still wrapped with a Special Band, at the electric rodent. The hound Pokemon shuddered, recalling all of the awful things that had happened with him around. She had been stunk by Kaori the Stunky, got gored by a spike, and perhaps worst of them all, she had been vomited all over by Raze.

"M-my paw is feeling a bit better, I-I guess... And the smell is c-coming out," She said, her voice tapering off towards the end of the sentence. By "the smell", she was referring to both the incident she had with Kaori and Raze's regurgitation. The odor still remained, although it wasn't nearly as pungent as before.
Back to top Go down
cynda1

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:01 am

(Energy: 6+1=7)

"Wow!" Bambi squeaked, throwing her paws in the air as she ran in the center of the group. "It looks like everyone knows each other! That makes you guys friends!" The little Minccino began skipping around in glee. "That means you guys must have tons of stories, or something. Have you all been exploring before? What kind of Pokemon are you guys? Does this mean we're going on an adventure all together?" Bambi was bouncing and trouncing all of the place, thoughts bubbling all over the place. In fact, she was so all over the place with her thoughts, that Bambi hardly had the attention span to listen to all of the answers to her questions.

That is, until realization struck her. They all knew each other, or at least everyone there had someone they were familiar with, except her. Bambi was the odd chinchilla out, the stranger in the room. No one recognized her in the slightest, and this was the first time she met any of them. They all must of had some kind of experience on exploring before this, but this was her very first, so she had the least experience out of all of them. Perhaps that could be a good thing, since she could get advice from multiple individuals, and yet she felt rather left out. It was kind of a bummer. What if they would all go on this big adventure because they knew each other, and she was barging in unannounced, and frankly, uninvited?

This put a bit of a damper on Bambi's excitement, and walked farther away from the group. "Um..." she seemed to sigh a little in depression. "I can come too, right? I mean, I know that I don't know any of you, but it just seemed like you guys are going to have so much fun, and I wanted to come too." Bambi's ears lowered a little at the thought of being excluded.

Last edited by cynda1 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:39 am

{OOC: Anyone want to introduce stuff? Feel free and use my rolls if you want, I don't mind. :D}

Energy: 2

"Good to hear! And yeah, don't worry about the smell; that Stunky got me too back then." the Electric type stated. He had completely forgotten his little "episode" with Ashen regarding the event that happened after she had escaped, so he missed the reference. Cana's presence behind him caused him to slide to the side and reveal her position. "By the way, this is Cana. We decided to come here today for a little exploring, you know? I mean, being away from Grassveil for a little is always a good thing, I guess." Raze said with a shrug. Though he still was stalling for time to train, maybe the training outside of the town would be more dangerous.

It was Bambi's comment that had piqued his interest. "Duh, course you guys can come! And that means you too, Bambi! I don't mind, heck, the more the merrier!" the Minun said with a huge grin. Regardless, who would he be to turn someone away from a little adventure? Hey, so long as they don't terrify me, I'd let her in. Besides, she seems pretty nice. Though it could have been the fog, he still felt that they weren't alone... but in a different way. These possible new arrivals probably wouldn't be as friendly as those he had already encountered. Though it appeared that his guard was down, Raze was ready to unload on whatever fired an attack his way.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:09 am

Cana was listening to the thing Raze and Ashen were talking about. It seemed like they had an interesting time. Now she wondered if it was as "fun" as the time she and Raze spend in Fallen Leaf Copse. She only could guess to what happened though. But now that they talked about it it, she did notice some faint, bad smell. She had an idea of where that came from now.

Cana watched Bambi bounce all around. The Pokemon was making her incredibly nervous. It made her move even closer to Raze. At that moment Raze stepped aside and introduced her to the Pokemon in front of her. She glanced at the Minun and looked at the ground in front of her. "Um...Hey. It's nice to meet you." Her voice sounded a bit quiet.

Cana then heard the Minccino talking again. She didn't sound so cheerful anymore. She seemed like she wanted to come along. The Pokemon did seem very young. She wasn't sure if Bambi would be ok on her own. Raze seemed to like to explore with everyone. Cana didn't feel like doing that but she didn't dare to object.

The Fennekin glanced at the strangers a bit nervous. She could pick up some sound coming from a bit further. It was the sound of flapping of wings and it was right coming their way. It somehow felt familiar. She realized just in time what was happening and ducked right in time to feel something glide right over her head. Something scratched her left ear. She got up and looked around. "Wh-What was that? S-Something is here." She glanced at the others, wondering if they saw the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

Poké : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:11 pm

Rouge looked around the moment Cana asked if anyone had seen what was there. He didn't see anything, much too foggy for him to see much. Looking straight up he swore he saw a faint shadow fly off to the east. Rouge followed the path the shadow moved til his eyes rested on another shadow, this one a much bigger shape. Taking a step forward and readying his club, Rouge got ready for a tussle.

The shape jolted out into view for a moment and took a swing at him before disappearing. Rouge barely dodged the blow as it skimmed the cheek of his helmet. He wasn't sure what kind of pokemon it was but if it thought it could get away with just grazing him and running, it should think again. Taking up a wider stance Rouge bellowed out what could only be described as an interesting attempt at a battle cry. His voice warbled before being cutting off with a few coughs and gasp as he was knocked over by some small but flying object. He grumbled as he stood back up and charged into the fog.

He herd one of the small group call after him, but he ignored them instead choosing to focus on what would lay ahead in the fog. His grip tightened around his bone as he charged right into a rapidly approaching shadow. A swing and a miss for Rouge but rouge caught a glimpse of the pokemon. He wasn't sure what it was called but it was similar in size to him, and was white with a single red stripe on it's face. HE turned to face his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 4:54 am

Sceptile carried out 1 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 HA9zvyY

[Energy: 10 - 13 (Roll Results) + 1 (Natural Regeneration) = 1]

I wasn't talking about how Kaori sprayed me, but whatever... Ashen thought to herself, frowning. Had Raze really forgotten about how he had vomited all over her? It hadn't happened very long ago. The hound Pokemon shrugged, not really wanting to discuss the scarring incident anyways. If it hadn't been for her success in finding a partner for the guild, that day probably would've went down as the worst of her entire life...

The Fennekin's cautionary statement snapped her back into reality. She was correct; Ashen could smell several wild Pokemon approaching their position, but the damp conditions prevented her from pinpointing exactly where they were coming from. The Houndour got in a combat-ready position, preparing herself for a fight just in case if one of the ferals decided to jump out at the group. Well, maybe I could light the area up with my Ember to make it easier to see them coming... She realized, opening her maw.

However, just before she could complete her action, she was distracted by Rouge, who ran off into the fog. "H-hey, w-wait up!" She barked, dashing after her reptilian friend. Last time, he ended up saving me a few times. Now it's time to return the favor...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many Ways to Climb a Hill   Many Ways to Climb a Hill - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Many Ways to Climb a Hill
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2