Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Friendly Stroll

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:50 pm

A bright day. What more was there to ask for? A bright, clear day was always what Fermata. That was his dream. A time in which he could simply just stroll around, being known as some hero, and be coaxed in the amazing blue sky. For today though, has surprised no one was around.

"Oh, come on! Who wouldn't want to enjoy a day like this? Better then staying inside, that's for sure." He said, continuing his slow, yet merry walk through Grassveil, letting the breezes that came by go through his electric wool causing small sparks be made through it, and giggled a bit since it tickled a tad. Walking around he still wondered where any Pokemon had been, no matter who they may be. As long as someone was around, he'd have some enjoyment. Swinging his tail side to side to the beat of some song that he could only hear, he continued his walk. It seemed usual for Fermata to just simply walk around and nearly cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:11 am

"Dangit... Where the heck am I" muttered a young Buizel by the name of Tallulah as she walked. She fluttered her tails a bit, letting off a small breeze. The day was nice and clear and it wasn't that bad really, and there were no one buggging her. So, why was Tallulah in such a bad mood? She was tired and hungry and forgot her Poke at home which she had no intention of going back to.

Tally didn't see many people out, which felt rather strange to her. She wondered if she was in a part of town with a bad history or curse or something, but she shrugged off that idea quickly. It didn't look like a haunted place anyway. The only one out was a Mareep, but she payed him any attention, even though deep inside Tallulah knew she needed to ask for some help. She'd just continue walking, there was nothing to see.

Or was there?
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:13 am

Mindlessly walking and paying no attention to his surrounding, Fermata continued on, playfully until, unintentionally bumped into the Buizel that was obviously walking around in a bad mood. "Sorry, my bad. I wasn't paying attention." He said, a bit quickly, regaining his balance that he lost bumping into whoever was before them. He looked them for a moment and inspected how the Pokemon in front of them looked. They seemed offset, and annoyed with something. It probably was something before hand that he couldn't really control. Or could he?

"Hey, you look like there is something you need some help with? Mind if I could help?" Fermata said. His rashness was showing. He didn't even think about asking if they were okay. He was going straight into helping whoever it was with whatever problem, not judging how insane it might make them in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Tallulah was doing her best to ignore the Mareep, but he ended up bumping in to her. The surprise made the Buizel lose her balence for a second, but she quickly regained control.

"Hey, watch where you're goin'!" exclaimed Tally. The Mareep seemed pretty happy and willing to help. Eh... Now that he's here, might as well... thought Tallulah. Trying to make her tone sound friendly (though it wasn't very good), she spoke.

"Okay, here's the problem: I'm kinda lost and need a place to stay. You know your way around here, right? Got any... recommendations or something? Anything?"

(I'll spell check this later, posting mobily on my DSi.)
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 am

Fermata thought for a moment. He knew his way around town. The sights, the sounds, the smells. They were all familiar territory to him. "Well," He began to say, with a thoughtful look on his face. "If you really need a place to stay, near my house is an empty house that hasn't been touched since I began living here. You might be able to stay there. It's close to the forest. It's got Pecha berries in there, mostly." He said, having the thought of being able to have another delicious Pecha berry to eat.

"Name's Fermata." He said with a friendly and welcoming smile. "And you are?" HE said, trying to make friends with the newest Pokemon he had met not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:27 am

"My name? Tallu...ly...."Tallulah caught herself using her real name then continued. Tally! Yes, Tally! That's my name." Considering her options, she thought about what the Mareep who introduced himself as 'Fermata' had told her.

"Now, about that house...Is it safe? Not that it matters or anything, I'll take whatever I can get." Her bad mood melted away just a bit at the thought of travel near someplace dangerous. Someplace to test my skills...That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 pm

"Tally..." HE said aloud, to remember it easier. "You have a pretty name." He said, keeping a wonderful smile on his face, and bouncing up a bit, excitedly.

"Well, sometimes it is, and sometimes it isn't. I like it there cause it's close to the forest and I can have a place to roam." He said, still with a thoughtful look it his face. "I can take you there if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Tallulah was glad Fermata didn't catch her name cover up. She was pretty sure he wasn't the smartest Pokemon out there, but he seemed quite nice. If she got to know him more, Tally figured she'd say her full name to him eventually.

"Yep. I'm in." Tally nodded as she spoke, tails twirling a bit behind her. She smiled a bit, happy to finally be getting somewhere. "How far away is it?" Tallulah looked around a bit to see signs of a forest, then right back at Fermata. "Not too far away, right?"
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:40 am

"Actually, not really. I walk around everywhere, so I know all the shortcuts and stuff." He said, bringing a smile to his face. "Just follow me, mkay?" He said, walking straight ahead, going back to walking to a rhythm unheard to anyone but him, and humming a little tune that is wonderful to him. It was just another walk, and he had a companion.

Fermata walked along the path towards his house, and found a perfect spot for him to show Tallulah the house he was talking about. "Well, This is my house." He said, motioning his tail towards the house in front of him and then the one directly to his left. "And that's your new house. Hope you like it." He said, turning back towards Tallulah.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:08 am

Tallulah nodded. "Sweet, lets go then," Tally replied, following Fermata. She was surprised at his knowledge of the way around here. Maybe I'm underestimating him... she thought as she walked and listened to his little hummed tune.

Looking over her new home from the outside, Tallulah shruged. "It'll work, thanks, uh... Fermata." Moving to the door, she opened it up, readied her tails for anything inside. She shot a small Sonicboom in the small house, promptly knocking over a small table.

"Oop...Heh. I'll fix that." Tally said with a bit of a blush. She rushed over and put it back up. Looking back at her Mareep guide, she smirked. "Gimme a few days alone and this place'll be reduced to a pile of wood, cloth, and rubble." she joked.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:32 am

Fermata laughed a bit, a bit in shock and a bit about the joke she made. He was slightly on the offenssive, unsure of anything to come. With a bit of grace he walked in beside her. "Well, If you're going to demolish this place, at least invite me." He said, laughing a bit at his own joke, not thinking that it was stupid or corny.

"Another pokemon used to live here. Can't remeber who it was, but they moved the day before I moved into the house next door. It's been empty since." He said walking around in the empty old house and looking around and inspecting everything, out of pure curiousity. "Maybe they left cause it was haunted." He joked about, giving a grin to the house, thinking it was almost as comfortable as his own.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:00 pm

"That is kinda strange, isn't it? replied Tallulah with a chuckle. Looking back at the table she knocked over, she saw that one of its four legs was broken which make it lean to one side. "Shoot. Well, might wanna get that fixed. I can probably find something. " said Tally as she started to look around. Seaching through the house, she tried to find something that would fit. The Buizel felt around inside the straw bed using her tail, and didn't find anything except more straw. There was a shelf across from the door with some books on it.

"Well, this'll work, I think," said Tallulah as she grabbed an old book from the shelf. Under the book was a flyer of some sort, and it quickly caught the Buizel's eye. "Hey, what's this?" she mumbled, setting the dustly book down and picking up the flyer. After some inspection, it was apparently a flyer advertising the local guild.

"Hey, Fermata! Check this out! Tallulah called. She wanted to show him it. She had briefly considered joining the guild, but never really did it. Maybe Fermata will come with me... she thought. I'll go with anyone, really.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Fermata was a bit distracted, looking around and being virtually lost in his imagination. After hearing Tally call him he snapped back into reality. "Uh..." He siad, coming back to his own reality. And happily. He walked over to see the flyer that she was holding in her hands. It was interesting to find, but still, he enjoyed having it. "What's that you've got there?"

Looking at the flyer, he noticed it was about the guild. He completely forgot about it! He always wanted to be part of it, but couldn't even begin one because no one wanted to be part of it. At least now, he possibly had a chance to join it with the friend he just made. "That's a guild flyer! You know, I wanted to always be part of it, but never got the chance." He said, shuflling his little feet around on the floor. He didn't want admit he really didn't have that many friends in town, if not any. "Maybe me and you can be part of it? You know, be a team and all that stuff!" He said, just walking like the little dreamer he was.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:21 am

Tallulah stared at Fermata for a bit. He didn't strike her as the guild type, but he did seem to have a kind, helpful spirit. He seemed a bit lonely, too. She could help him survive out there, in the big, big world. Probably.

"Well then, Fermata. He's your chance. I, Tally the Buizel, am willing to be your guild partner," she declared. Tallulah was about to give him a sharp yet friendly pat, but she thought better of it. Fermata's wool would probably make her fur stand up or give her a static shock or something. She bowed. "I accept your offer.

Tally paused for a moment, noticing she wasn't in nearly as much of a bad mood as she was before. "Oh, and thanks or the hospitality and the pick-me-up. You're a nice guy, you know that?"
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:32 am

Fermata got a little blush on his face. He always got bashful whenever someone complimented him. "Oh stop, I'm not that great." He said, looking over towards Tally. With a rather cocky smile, he began to playfully poke her face with his tale. "That's what friends are for, right?" His words were sincere, but drentched in his cocky attitude and speech pattern.

Fermata was about to run down to the guilds, but decided to stop himself. They needed a name. A kind name. A name that people would forget. Just like how going the guild gave him visions of acknowlesgement and heroics, he needed to name this guild before innocently taking over the world. "So," He began, moving his tail away from Tally's face, that got innocently attacked by pokes. "We need an awesome name. Something that no pokemon will ever forget! So, any ideas?" He said, walking over to the straw bed and lazily laying down on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Friendly Stroll  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Stroll    A Friendly Stroll  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Stroll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next