Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Round Two

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: This thread is open, so anyone is welcome to join! The more, the merrier. =]
EDIT: This thread is no long open, as we already have 5 people.

[Energy: 19 - 5 (Entrance Cost) = 14]
[Exclusive Item: White Silk (Reduces cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1)]

Pilot gazed ahead at the sickeningly sweet forest of Pecha. It was a common location for rookies to train, which is exactly why he chose to go there several days prior... However, that trip hadn't ended very well. The tiny Taillow shuddered when he recalled being exploded on by a Pineco, and then subsequently getting poisoned by an Exeggcute... Indeed, he had been defeated by two tiny forest critters, and now he was back for vengeance. To say that he was bitter about his failure in the forest would be an understatement. Since his terrible Pecha Forest expedition, the small bird Pokemon had become much stronger, and now he was going to prove himself by finally getting through the "easy" dungeon.

While he was confident that he could conquer the rookie's dungeon alone, Pilot couldn't help but feel a bit lonely. Maybe it was because he had grown accustomed to always having a partner with him during his explorations... Not that he missed Hidon specifically. Well, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone else in here, Pilot thought to himself, remembering how quickly he had found a temporary partner the last time he had been in the dungeon. "Hey, anyone here?" He chirped, trying to attract the attention of any other rookie explorers in the forest. Of course, he was also attracting feral Pokemon in the process...

Last edited by SilverScepter on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More than 5 people would be chaos.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:38 pm

[Energy: 0 + 1 (Natural Regeneration) = 1]

While Pilot definitely wanted to help some more, all of the wild Pokemon seemed to be accounted for. They had all either fainted, or were already being engaged by his teammates. At least, that's how it was until he saw the Dratini drop to the ground, releasing the feral Nidorina from her grasp. Pilot could tell that his Dratini friend was defenseless, and that the Nidorina would soon get up... Springing into action, Pilot fluttered his way over to the two. For a few moments, he stood over the Nidorina as it gasped for air. It gave him a dirty glare. The bird replied by sticking his tongue out at it, and delivered a quick jab to the side of its head, knocking it out.

Pilot turned his attention to the Dratini (he still had no idea what her name was). "Hey, are you alright?" The bird asked, remembering how the serpentine creature had practically collapsed on the ground just moments before.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:37 am

Energy: 16 + 1 (page regen) + 1 (level up) = 18

The Minun didn't see any more conscious ferals other than a Tangela assaulting Lillian. Luckily, the other Fenniken had taken down the Nidorino. "Heads up, I've got this!" he called, letting the charge build up in his body. He managed to catch the Tangela's attention and direct its tentacles towards himself, giving him an extra incentive to finish the attack faster. Just a little more... Come on... Raze concentrated, a small electric field forming around him. The current was almost strong enough to put strain on his body had he not released it.

The Tangela was hit dead-on by the blast and flew backwards a few feet, hitting a tree, but Raze felt a huge recoil. Amazingly, he still remained on his feet with only a few minor singes and a bit of dizziness. "Hehe... Take that, you... overgrown weed..." he said between huge gasps for air. I've really got to stop doing that so often. It hurts a little. he noted, still trying to regain his bearings.
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Hydra

Poké : 6740

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:57 am

[Energy: 8 + 1 (Natural Restoration) = 9]

Lillian glanced over at Raze. He looked like he'd need a bit of time to recover from the recoil of his attack - but he had dealt a lot of damage to the Tangela. It was probably logical to direct attacks away from Raze so that he could regain his strength - not that the feral would even get to squeeze in a last attack, anyway.

Lillian let embers rush forth from her mouth, burning the Tangela. It writhed on the ground, trying to get closer to Lillian to strangle her. Lillian dashed forwards and clawed it one last time, and it fell on the ground limply. After closer inspection, Lillian knew that it had been knocked out.
Back to top Go down

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:26 pm

[Energy: 12 + 1 (natural restoration) = 13]

Katsumi twitched her tail as her older skin fell to the ground. She then proceeded to unravel herself from the ball she was curled up in, before she slowly blinked open her violet eyes.

“Hey, are you alright?” At the sound of the voice, Katsumi turned her head to see a Tailow talking to her.

The Dratini turned herself to face the Tailow, “YUP! I’m feeling fine now! It’s just that I was poisoned and yeah… and then I was suffering from the poison and yeah… and then I attacked the Nidorina and yeah! But I shed my skin just then, which is REALLY cool, so now I’m feeling fine again! I’m just a little tired…” Katsumi staggered to the ground looking very annoyed with herself. Come on Katsumi! After defeating an enemy it is SOOOOO uncool if you just collapse! But regardless of her mind’s protests, Katsumi’s body gave in as she fell to the ground panting heavily from the recent battle.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:38 pm

{energy: 7}

Cana looked around. It seemed all ferals got defeated now. She really wanted to rest but if the ferals woke up they would end up fighting again. She looked at the others. All seemed pretty worn out. It sure has been a difficult fight but she is glad they managed to defeat the ferals.

She was also relieved. She didn't had to use heat wave and she didn't set the forest on fire. That sure was a good thing. But now what with the others? She wasn't sure if she wanted to stay with them. What was everyone their names anyway? She knew the Taillow was named Pilot and that the other Fennekin was named Lillian but what were the names of the others? She didn't know. Things have been too chaotic to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:46 pm

Pilot gave the Dratini a strange look as she rambled on. Even for a talkative Pokemon like him, her way of speaking was exhausting to listen to. He almost felt relieved when she fell onto the ground in a heap, panting from the battle she had beforehand. "Yeah, sure..." Pilot trailed, rolling his eyes at the Dratini. She looked far from okay, but there was nothing he could do to help. "Name's Pilot, by the way," The Taillow impatiently introduced himself, not even waiting for the serpentine Pokemon to catch her breath. "What's yours?" He asked with an inquisitive glance.

By now, the poison had completely subsided from Pilot's system, and he could feel his energy starting to return. His chest wound still hurt, but not enough to be a hindrance. If more ferals came, he would be prepared to fight again.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:59 am

{OOC: Typing this 30,000 feet above the ground on a plane on my phone. Not the best, I know. :P

Energy: 18

The Cheering Pokemon, for once, was relieved that the fight was over. Not only was he feeling a bit lightheaded, but Raze felt the slight sting of the singes from earlier as well as spotty vision. Whatever, I can catch my bearings now at least... the Minun thought. He wasn't quite sure if the group was really alone now, but at least it was a moment of peace where he could meet people.

"Hey, you okay? You were poisoned pretty badly." he said, approaching the Tailow. He seemed to be fairing better than before, but Raze wasn't sure if he was just standing to hide weakness. He had become adept at noticing that due to his previous encounters with people, however, the Tailow was a strange case. "Your name's Pilot, right? Hey, mine's Raze. You always this popular when you explore?" he said with a joking smile.
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Hydra

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Lillian stretched, letting her muscles relax after that long battle. It felt nice to be able to attack freely like that. A breeze ran through the forest, and she felt it on her fur. It was refreshing.

Lillian didn't approach any of the others, choosing to stay alone slightly apart from the group. However, glancing back, she noticed that Katsumi had collapsed. Typical Katsumi, Lillian thought exasperatedly, and went to join her. "Hey. Are you all right?" she asked Katsumi coolly, ignoring the other Pokemon. She felt no need to participate in unnecessary conversation with Pokemon she didn't know, especially now that the battle was over.
Back to top Go down

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:05 am

The Dratini lay on the ground for a little as she listened to the Tailow introduce himself. So he’s called Pilot… COOOL! Katsumi grinned, “I’m Katsumi! BEST NAME EVER! Don’t you think?”

Katsumi turned her head when she heard the voice of Lillian. Even though she didn’t hear what Lillian said, she was overjoyed. “LILLIAN!” Katsumi exclaimed. “Long time no see! Well even though I saw you recently but OH WELL!” Katsumi tried desperately to slither up to the Fennekin, but to her annoyance, she promptly fell to the ground again. “Lillian! Come over here! I can’t seem to move properly.” The Dratini then started laughing happily, just glad that she had so much company.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:59 am

Cana was watching the group from a little distance. Pilot did seem nice but she didn't really know much about the rest. They were forced to work together after all. She hesitated and started walking closer to them. She still kept her distance but she came close enough to hear what they were saying.

It seemed like they have introduced themselves to eachother. The dratini was a bit loud. She could clearly hear her name was Katsumi. There was also something weird about her. She seemed far too energetic and happy to her liking. The Fennekin was hoping Katsumi wouldn't focus on her now.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 4:47 am

Katsumi, huh? Pilot asked himself, nodding at the eccentric Dratini. She was certainly quite a character... Even to an energetic Pokemon like himself, she seemed to be a handful. Still, he liked her enthusiasm. Just to make sure he didn't forget her name (although somehow he didn't think he would), the songbird sang it under his breath several times. Just as the he finished, he opened his beak to continue to conversation, but it seemed that Katsumi's attention was elsewhere.

"Hey, you okay?"

Pilot turned around, and saw that the Minun from before was approaching him. "Oh, me?" The Taillow asked, grinning. "Haha, I've never been better!" He lied, standing up straighter to try and convince the cheering Pokemon that he was fine. After all, the Minun had impressed him before, and now it was his turn to impress the mouse-like Pokemon with his toughness. The newcomer continued by introducing himself, and cracking a joke about how popular the Taillow seemed to be. Pilot smirked, looking around at his travel companions, who had come out of seemingly nowhere. "Hah, yeah... Usually, I'm just with my teammate, but I guess you could go with that."
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:01 am

Energy: 18

The Minun caught onto the word "teammate" instantly. I called it! I knew he was an explorer! Okay, Raze, keep your cool here. It's only your first time meeting an explorer, just keep cool... he excitedly thought, restraining himself from asking all the questions he had at once. "A partner, huh? Then you must be an explorer in Grassveil. It's a pretty big town, or at least in my opinion. Heck, I barely had enough time to view Dandy's before I came out here. Stopping by later to pick up a scarf anyways, I suppose then I could look around a bit more."

He still couldn't completely bottle his enthusiasm for the Guild, so he decided to bring up small talk and make it subtle. "So... the Guild. Run by Faye the Meganium and a renowned site for adventure and rescue teams. I hear it's really popular, what team are you on?" he said, trying to get some insight of what it's like to be a member. He had researched some basic knowledge of Grassveil Guild before, but Raze hadn't planned that far ahead as to making or joining a team. He wanted to figure it out later. For now, his top priority was to get to know a few people around the area and make it back to the town to restock his bag.

MCLikeANinja carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Round Two - Page 5 DJuONJb , Round Two - Page 5 XNK8rgs
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Hydra

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:42 am

"You should really learn to conserve your energy, you know, Lillian sighed, to Katsumi. Her ears pricked as she heard the conversation of Raze and Pilot - they were talking about the guild. Lillian was interested in the guild. There were surely countless more opportunities to get stronger in the guild. Right now she wasn't completely sure if she liked the idea of working together with another Pokemon, though. Lillian was completely confident in her own ability to cope, without the help of a teammate. But perhaps Katsumi would be okay as a partner after all. Lillian would have to see.

She turned to Pilot. "I hear there are 'requests' that guild members can accept. What kinds of requests are there?" Lillian hadn't been planning to talk much, but she wanted to know what she would be signing herself up for in the case that she did enter the guild. After all, she needed to do as much as she could to grow more powerful. She didn't want to join the guild, only to have to run errands and find lost items for Pokemon. "What kind of requests have you done - that is, if you've done any?"

Last edited by Hydra on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:00 am

“Lillian! I conserve my energy like a pro, thank you very much! I know, I know, Pokemon nowadays are just jealous of my AMAZING energy saving skills but it’s okay. I understand I’m awesome and that’s all there is to it!” After Katsumi had finished her rant, she looked at Lillian to find that she was talking to Pilot and a Minum. The Dratini sighed with annoyance before realising that there was someone else nearby.

Katsumi turned her head around to see another Fennekin! “WHAT!” Katsumi exclaimed loudly. She turned her head to look back at Lillian before looking at the other Pokemon who looked almost exactly like her. “Why are there two Lillians…”

Guest carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Round Two - Page 5 P6v4XNN , Round Two - Page 5 PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:13 am

Cana jumped back surprised. "Far too energetic..." The Fennekin glanced at the Dratini. "My name is Cana, not Lillian." She sure hoped this misunderstanding would be over soon. Pilot also mistook Lillian for her in the beginning. It had been pretty surprising and maybe she could laugh about it if this Dratini wasn't so energetic it was annoying her. Even her siblings weren't like this. And she has four. She already thought those were a handful but this Dratini seemed to b on a different level. Maybe I should leave. It's not like they need me here. Cana glanced at the others. She was sure they must have heard Katsumi and she was kind of hoping for some help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round Two
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: