Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Round Two

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Round Two - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: This thread is open, so anyone is welcome to join! The more, the merrier. =]
EDIT: This thread is no long open, as we already have 5 people.

[Energy: 19 - 5 (Entrance Cost) = 14]
[Exclusive Item: White Silk (Reduces cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1)]

Pilot gazed ahead at the sickeningly sweet forest of Pecha. It was a common location for rookies to train, which is exactly why he chose to go there several days prior... However, that trip hadn't ended very well. The tiny Taillow shuddered when he recalled being exploded on by a Pineco, and then subsequently getting poisoned by an Exeggcute... Indeed, he had been defeated by two tiny forest critters, and now he was back for vengeance. To say that he was bitter about his failure in the forest would be an understatement. Since his terrible Pecha Forest expedition, the small bird Pokemon had become much stronger, and now he was going to prove himself by finally getting through the "easy" dungeon.

While he was confident that he could conquer the rookie's dungeon alone, Pilot couldn't help but feel a bit lonely. Maybe it was because he had grown accustomed to always having a partner with him during his explorations... Not that he missed Hidon specifically. Well, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone else in here, Pilot thought to himself, remembering how quickly he had found a temporary partner the last time he had been in the dungeon. "Hey, anyone here?" He chirped, trying to attract the attention of any other rookie explorers in the forest. Of course, he was also attracting feral Pokemon in the process...

Last edited by SilverScepter on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More than 5 people would be chaos.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:01 am

Pilot stared at Raze as he played with his electric pom-poms. Heehee, that's kinda... Girly. He looks like a cheerleader or something! He thought, cracking a smile and suppressing his laughter. He didn't want to irritate his new recruit too much, so he resisted the opportunity to make fun of him. Of course, the next time he did something like that, Pilot knew that he would be all over it. I'll let you off this time... He thought, grinning.

The bird Pokemon sat back, listening intently to Evana talk about her favorite place. It sounded like a pretty interesting area; it had to be pretty far away, no doubt. As a former messenger, Pilot had extensively traveled across the region, and had never seen such a thing.

"It's not a forest, but Aileron Village is probably my favorite place," Pilot chipped in, assuming that Raze was going to ask him the same question. As a young child, he had been taken there briefly, and he still remembered it. It was a rather quaint place, and yet, there seemed to be a kind of legendary feel to the small town. Perhaps it was because so few Pokemon could even reach the floating island. "One day, I'm gonna get into the guild there," He mentioned, looking rather determined. Of course, given the prestigious nature of the Aileron Guild, having such a dream was foolish. Pilot didn't care, though. Deep down, he knew that if he worked hard enough, he could make the cut.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:15 am

Energy: 0 + 1 (new page) = 1

"Weird forest, I thought they were all green or something." Raze said whilst cracking a smirk. The world was weird like that, always having something that is different from the rest. He nodded and understood why the Fennekin really liked that forest. He then wondered if he could actually go there someday, perhaps with Cana as well. "But hey, it still sounds like one heck of a place anyways. Where is it, anyways? I have to remember so that maybe I could check it out for myself!" The ferals' typical typing didn't seem like an issue, and distance or destination didn't matter to the Minun.

Then, Pilot spoke up, but Raze was confused on how to respond. Aileron was nice and all, but rumors say that it was a floating island. ...I'm not even sure if that's possible, but whatever. Maybe I could find someone to carry me there or something; can't be that hard, right? the Cheering Pokémon thought with a look of curiosity. "Aileron, now that I've heard of... But they have a guild there? The only way to get there is by flying, so that might be a problem if you ever go against Electric, Ice, or Rock types there. Then again, they probably have Pokémon for that." Raze shrugged off his assumption with a smile. After all, who would found a guild that has three very obvious weaknesses shared by all of its members?
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:45 am

(Energy: 12+1=13)

Cana smiled. Raze seemed interested in seeing it. She wasn't really interested in going back there though. "Have you heard of Mysterious Grove? A bit to the east of there lies that forest and also the village I grew up in. It is pretty far from here and the ferals in Mysterious Grove are really strong. I had to find a way to reach this area without going straight through it. I wonder how much has changed..." Cana thought back about the forest and the village....until Pilot interrupted her thoughts.

"Aileron Village? Isn't that that village on one of the islands in the sky? What is the place like? I can't get there so....can you tell me?" Cana was a bit sad she probably never would be able to see the islands, just like she probably would never be able to see the deepest parts of the sea. She was envious of water types and flying types because of that.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:00 am

Pilot nodded. "Yeah, they have a guild there. And I'm sure that most of the explorers there are strong enough to deal with type disadvantages... You know, they have pretty high standards," He told Raze, grinning. One day, he would be strong enough to fly alongside the most successful flying type explorers... But in the meantime, he would be stuck with the Grassveil Guild. Not that the Grassveil Guild was bad; working there was certainly better than his old job as a messenger bird, but the prestige associated with the Aileron Guild called out to him. He wanted his name to be synonymous with the word "awesome", and being successful in the most reputable guild in the region would undoubtedly make him well-known among others.

Once the bird's far-fetched fantasy had ended, he heard Cana ask him to describe what Aileron was like. "Yeah, it's on an island above the sky... Makes for some great scenery," He started, and then started to recall a particular moment he had shared with his mother and siblings in the quaint village. It was one of the last times he had seen any of them. For a moment, the bird stood there in deep thought, completely motionless. "...Uh, yeah. Really pretty and stuff. The place was... Pristine. I was actually afraid to touch anything," He finished, looking a bit distracted.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:44 am

Energy: 1

Raze nodded with crossed arms and a slight frown. It was a shame that it would take a long time to get to this "Mysterious Grove", and Aileron seemed almost impossible unless someone carried him. Where am I gonna find someone like that? the Electric type thought with a sigh. Aileron would certainly be quite the experience, but it seemed too far away for his comfort zone. Besides, it's not like I can ask Pilot, not after that little collision earlier. I wouldn't trust myself either if I could shock him out of the sky like nothing. As for Mysterious Grove, it was closer, but still a long ways away. "Probably should wait until after I join the guild to think about going to either place. Heck, the farthest I've been from Grassveil is probably my house- Um... The one I lived in before I set out."

Thoughts of this brought back feelings of homesickness, something the mouse despised with a passion. Raze bit his lip and shook his head slightly to attempt to dispel the reminder. He had told himself time and time again to just let it be, but the lingering topic always remained. "I guess those places sound pretty cool." he said, finding a loss for words in response without spouting off about his life.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Cana noticed there was a change in the behavior of both Raze and Pilot. She wasn't sure what it was. Did she got them to think about unpleasant things? She wasn't sure. She did notice Raze seemed troubled after he mentioned his house. Did he have problems at home?

The Fennekin was curious but she didn't think it was a good idea to ask about it. Everyone has things they had to hide. She would surely not want to be confronted with her past. What happened today already had brought back enough bad memories. She didn't want to get reminded of it all again.

Cana stood up and stretched. She felt a lot calmer now. She couldn't see Katsumi and Lillian anymore though. Did they get too distracted fighting the feral and somehow ended up somewhere else? Maybe Pilot or Raze knew. "Hey...Were are the others?"

Evana carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Round Two - Page 11 PopjRW4 , Round Two - Page 11 OnZbjOw
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:18 am

Sceptile carried out 6 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Round Two - Page 11 LOY1SG7 , Round Two - Page 11 La94TiN , Round Two - Page 11 D79y4LB , Round Two - Page 11 W6tXtbK , Round Two - Page 11 OnZbjOw , Round Two - Page 11 W6tXtbK

Welp, I forgot all about my energy. Might as well use it all now.

[Energy: 4 + 2 (Natural Regeneration) = 6]

Pilot snapped back to reality when he heard Cana question where their other two travel companions were. Looking around, it seemed as if Katsumi and Lillian had completely vanished! He had seen them several minutes ago fighting some ferals, but now, he couldn't even hear them. Where did they go? I just saw them, and now they're gone! The Taillow thought, although he couldn't say that he was worried. The two of them were capable fighters, so he figured that they would be fine. But would the others feel the same way? He didn't want to end up getting labeled as "insensitive" yet again, so he simply shrugged in response.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:48 am

Energy: 1

Cana's next words snapped Raze out of his thoughts. "Huh? Nah, they're right over... Whoa." he said in disbelief, turning around to find... nothing. It was almost as if they had drawn their fight over to an area that blocked off the sounds. The Minun's mouth had the familiar taste of metallic-tasting, warm liquid pooling in miniscule amounts near his jawline. Apparently, while biting his lip, he had dug a bit too deep for his gumline to handle. ...What did I just do that for? Weird. he thought with a small shrug. Maybe it was the shock of Cana speaking up? The thoughts that I was having causing me stress? Not sure, not caring about it.

"This might sound pretty stupid, but I wouldn't go after them. They seemed more than capable of handling it alone, and besides; I don't know where to look." Raze said with a light smile. He walked over to a nearby bush and leaned on what felt like a very sturdy branch. It was when the branch began to move and squawk at him did the mouse stumble backwards and charge up electricity once more. "That, and we've got company!" he stated, locking gazes with a pair of Murkrow. By the looks of it, they were not happy at all.

MCLikeANinja carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Round Two - Page 11 EE1XNfK
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:07 pm

(Energy: 13-2=11)

Cana could have known the others wouldn't know where Lillian and Katsumi went. Raze and Pilot had seemed distracted to begin with. Raze was right though. They probably would be able to handle things and nobody knew where to look for the others either. The Fennekin did wonder if they would really be ok. She didn't notice the ferals until Raze mentioned them. Cana looked up surprised and she could see two Murkrow coming their way. She barely dodged a wing attack from one of them.

"More ferals? How many more will we encounter?" Cana cried out. She had just said that as an Aipom appeared and tackled her. The Fennekin, caught by surprise, got tackled away and fell a bit further on the ground. "Urgh...."

(Fine, lemme roll some more then)

Evana carried out 5 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Round Two - Page 11 RvuSukW , Round Two - Page 11 O9xqXFR , Round Two - Page 11 RvuSukW , Round Two - Page 11 DZNZaz3 , Round Two - Page 11 D79y4LB
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:26 am

Pilot let out a groan in annoyance as they were surrounded by ferals for the millionth time. Are they ever going to stop coming? He asked, rolling his eyes. The bird spread his wings and took flight, searching for an opportunity to swoop down and ambush his foes from the air. Not too far from where Raze and Cana were, Pilot could clearly see another group of wild Pokemon: a Weepinbell and two Zigzagoon. Grinning slyly, he darted towards them, and slammed right into one of the racoon-like Pokemon!

Unfortunately, the feral was much more solid than he had anticipated, and had barely even been pushed back by his powerful Brave Bird attack. Even worse, its fur was spiky, making it feel as if he had crashed into a pincushion. Immediately after landing the hit, Pilot attempted a hasty retreat, rolling away from the group. Just before he could spring up and fly away, the Weepinbell released a yellow spore, and the bird's muscles locked up, rendering him immobile. Gah... What is that, paralysis? Ugh, I'm screwed...
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:49 am

Energy: 1 - 8 (roll's results) = 0

The Minun grit his teeth and shot a cocky look at the two avian Pokémon. "Hey, what's the deal with you two? You look mad at something." Raze taunted, clearly overconfident considering the odds. Without realizing the group was completely outnumbered and driven to a surrounded position, the electricity around his body began to crackle and flare up at random intervals, almost as if the mouse kept his own beat as to the surges. "Guess that means I'm gonna have to change that, eh?" he continued with a smirk. The duo had enough of the insults and charged head-on, catching him off-guard.

Instantly, Raze pivoted on his back heel and hightailed it. The two birds were impressively fast, almost catching up instantly. What the- he began to think, only to be pushed down into a roll by a Pursuit. Sure, the attack wasn't much... had he been stationary. Running away doubled the attack's power to the point of actually inflicting pain. The Cheering Pokémon quickly pushed himself up and shook his head. These birds were about to pay for that! "I see how it is then! In that case, hope you like this...!" he shouted, telegraphing an incoming Discharge. Some of the other ferals may be hit in a process, which is a plus, but there was always his two allies in the way. He figured the warning may have given them the hint to duck or hide before the blast was released.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:02 pm

(Energy=0)

Cana slowly got up. There were more ferals surrounding them now. The two Murkrow were chasing Raze and Pilot was busy with two Zigzagoon and a Weepinbell. She could see a yellow powder falling on Pilot. Wait, that is a Stun Spore, isn't it? This is not good.

The Fennekin ran over towards where Pilot was and slammed against the Weepinbell, trying to push it back. The feral didn't seem too happy about it.

"I see how it is then! In that case, hope you like this...!"

Cana looked up at Raze when he said that, realizing he was about to use discharge. "Pilot, watch out." Cana cried. The Fennekin pushed the Taillow down and stood as a shield between him and the Discharge. Pilot would be doing far worse if he got hit by it than she would.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:09 pm

[Energy: 6 - A Lot (Roll Results) = 0]

Pilot remained paralyzed as his vulpine travel companion came to his aid, knocking the Weepinbell over with an improvized Tackle attack! As much as he wanted to voice his gratitude, his body would not cooperate, and he could barely even move his big beak. In fact, he was surprised that he hadn't fallen over yet. It took every ounce of his will to stay upright, but he couldn't do much other than watch Cana mop up the mess that he had created. Suddenly, the fire fox Pokemon's ears twitched, and she turned, knocking him over.

"Pilot, watch out!"

A large cracking noise followed, causing the bird to shudder. He immediately recognized the sound as Raze's Discharge attack. Did she just shield me from that? Pilot thought, staring at Cana as she took the hit for him. I hope she's alright... I mean, I could've handled that myself, but I really should thank her. Shortly after, the bird's muscles began to regain control, and he got to his feet, albeit still shaking from his status condition. "Hey, C-Cana, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:47 am

Energy: 0

One attack left Raze a panting mess. Instead of backing down and hightailing it out of the area, he stayed put and sighed. "S-Sorry about that, guys! I can't aim that one, I'll try to not use it unless I need to!" he apologized with a grimace. It was harder to keep looking away because the Minun knew he had hit someone unintentionally. Seeing the damage that he'd done would only make it harder to focus on ending the battle. I'm just hoping they'll forgive me for this... he thought, keeping his eye on the two Murkrow. Both direct hits, one staggering with the other paralyzed. The seemingly swaying earth made it rough to maintain his electricity level, but he didn't care; the Murkrow that was left didn't need to be taken out by another power surge like the one earlier.

Wasting no time, Raze charged forward and tried to swing a punch at the dizzy bird. The first sign of his attack alerted the Darkness Pokémon and caused it to fly away with a panicked squawk. Dammit! Argh... Great, I missed. the mouse cursed. He saw no point in attacking the paralyzed feral, seeing as it wouldn't change anything about it, so he let it slide. "Eh, you're hurt enough, Murkrow. Just scoot off somewhere I guess, I dunno." he said, not sure if it actually spoke the same language, nevertheless understood it.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Cana let out a cry as the Discharge hit her. It hurt more than she thought it would. She could have expected it though. It was pretty familiar with her Heat Wave after all. She should have known pretty well how powerful it could be.

The Fennekin sank through her paws. The discharge was already over but she could still hear a crackling sound in her ears. She was a bit dazed by the attack too. Luckily, she didn't get paralyzed. Her fur was standing up a bit from the static that was still in her body. All the ferals seem to have gotten hit by the Discharge. The two Zigzagoon and the Aipom seemed to have gotten badly damaged by it. She couldn't tell if they were knocked out or not.

Cana could barely hear Pilot. She looked at him, forcing a smile. "I-I'm fine. Are you ok?" She tried to sound pretty convincing but she wasn't sure if she managed. The Weepinbell didn't get a lot of damage from the Discharge and was coming her way now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round Two
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: