Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A wild Evana appears

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A wild Evana appears Empty
PostSubject: A wild Evana appears   A wild Evana appears EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello, I am Evana. I am new to this site. Daixtey was telling about this forum on skype and I was interested in joining. It has been a while since I last joined an rp though.

I live in Belgium, my first language is Dutch. I don't like Daixtey. I think he is very annoying.(You know I'm joking, right?) I like to read, I watch anime, I am a gamer. I mostly play RPG'sI haven't really touched a pokemon game in ages tough but the PMD series are one of my favorites. (except Gates to Infinity, that one is bad. Sorry to those who like it.)

Uh....

Oh, I did join different forums years ago. I have been known as firelover, blue espeon, purple umbreon, miku, flare the ninetales,... I don't know if I will find anyone I will know on here though....except a certain guy <.<
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: A wild Evana appears   A wild Evana appears EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 11:34 pm

Welcome, Evana! I look forward to RPing with you. =]
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A wild Evana appears   A wild Evana appears EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 11:46 pm

Thank you. I still need to get used to things around here. And maybe read the rules again. -_-
But I will manage. I am looking forward to this too. :3
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

Poké : 1580

PostSubject: Re: A wild Evana appears   A wild Evana appears EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:09 am

Well, looks like I made you join! You should be thankful to me then c:

Well I do hope you find your way around here pretty nicely, and hope you are having a good time on here. As far as I can tell everyone on here is friendly :3 So yeah hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A wild Evana appears   A wild Evana appears EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:21 am

Pff...It's not like you actually asked me to join. I was the one asking to join. :3
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: A wild Evana appears   A wild Evana appears EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 3:31 am

*stares at the new person's name* uh-oh
*stares at the new person's avatar* uh-oh...
*stares at the three Eevee currently waiting on being accepted* Welp...this is gonna be like the Hunger Games for the last Eevee slot.

Anyways welcome! Dracorex here! If you have any questions about characters or really anything in general, don't hesitate to ask!

Also why do so many people say GtI sucks? Other than the lack of Pokemon it was pretty fucking good imo.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A wild Evana appears   A wild Evana appears EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:44 am

Haha, thank you. Don't worry. I noticed the other people with eevee and want to be something else. I won't join the hunger games for an eevee spot.

But GTI I really couldn't finish even. That's how much I didn't like it. I just ended up giving my copy away.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: A wild Evana appears   A wild Evana appears EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:58 pm

Dangit, and I was looking forward to it. Also did you even get to the part where Kyurem kills Hydreigon and beats the ever living crap out of you by stomping on you over and over again?
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A wild Evana appears   A wild Evana appears EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 6:07 pm

Seems you can't have your fun now. :p

No, I didn't. I think I got a bit after that ice place. Dunno to where I got exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wild Evana appears   A wild Evana appears Empty

Back to top Go down

A wild Evana appears
Page 1 of 1