Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A new member appears

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A new member appears Empty
PostSubject: A new member appears   A new member appears EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:47 am

This is my first time roleplaying and I love pokemon especially the pmd spinoffs.  Before x and y my favorite pokemon was espeon.  But now I just fell in love with the entire fennekin evolution line!  Foxes are my favorite animals and it's animation with its twig makes it look like a wand.

Anyways with that out of the way,  I wanted to roleplay for years but nobody wanted to play around me.  I live in a small town so it is hard to find someone to play well anything with.  I don't have much friends and in real life having to socialize or trying to find friends in large crowds makes me nervous, but talking to people on forums does not.  I hope to find people to roleplay with me and create a story.

I love to daydream and create stories so roleplaying sounds like fun.  Most roleplay rules are either in settings that don't interest me or too rules heavy.  I don't like overly complex rules to games.

I wanted to join December if I recall correctlly since this seems to be the only pmd roleplay forums that is actually active, but the new energy system was announced to become active so I just waited until it has gone to effect.  Anyway enough with the rambling, I just hope to have fun on this site and hope to make some new friends!
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: A new member appears   A new member appears EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:55 am

Welcome to the site Ladybug! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member appears   A new member appears EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:17 am

Thank you for your kind words pokepikoo! I hope I enjoy my time here too!
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: A new member appears   A new member appears EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:30 am

It's no problem at all ladybug. If you need help with anything on the site, I'd be happy to help......though it would probably be better to ask an admin or mod XD.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: A new member appears   A new member appears EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:31 am

Welcome Ladybug! We're terribly sorry it took so long for the energy system to be put up. Though I myself am not sure why exactly it hadn't been finished quicker, I do believe it was a mix of bugs, lots of work, and laziness that combined to push back the release of the energy system.

However, that is then and this is now. I'm sure you know what my yellow coloration means, but if you do not, it means I am a Board Updater. You and I will probably interact some when it comes to the missions you take and complete, so I look forward to it, along with roleplaying with you. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member appears   A new member appears EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:15 am

Hello and welcome to the site and roleplaying, Ladybug! We'll be looking forward to roleplaying with you!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: A new member appears   A new member appears EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Welcome to the site Ladybug! I hope you enjoy your time here. And as Draco said before, I apologise for the delays in the energy system.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A new member appears   A new member appears EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Heya, hello and welcome to the site, Ladybug!
Hopefully you will be having fun here!
Should you encounter any problems or would like to inquire about anything, please do not hesitate to ask me or the other users either through PMs, a thread in the "Questions and Answers" subforum or the Chatbox.
I hope you'll join us on the Chatbox even if there isn't anything you need.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Savato, Head Board Updater, Moderator and Guy responsible for RPing the Guildmaster of Grassveil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new member appears   A new member appears Empty

Back to top Go down

A new member appears
Page 1 of 1