Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Percy Jackson RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Percy Jackson RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

OK, to start off, I will start the RP when i get a total of 3 people, including me. This will start as everyone being from a different place and meeting each other a Camp Half-Blood. Everyone that is in the RP can RP as one of the extra characters, like Percy Jackson. Please have knowledge of the Percy Jackson series, and also knowledge on some myths about whomever your godly parent is, and other gods, especially the major gods.

Bio:

Name:
Godly parent:
Human parent:
Personality (Must have ADHD, dyslexia, or both):
Appearance:
History:
Other (Optional):

My Bio:n't

Name: Sean Frese
Godly parent: Poseidon
Human parent: London Frese
Personality: Sean is a nice and friendly. He has ADHD and also can get a little crazy when he's really mad. He will always help a friend in need, and will go on anything that goes his way.
Appearance: Sean has slick black hair, and see green eyes. He always wears his Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, and a pair of jeans.
History: Sean didn't know he was a Demigod until he turned 13, he got claimed, then his best friend (only I can control my friend), Harold, told him to come with him and then they got to Camp Half-Blood.

OK, I can't wait to see all of the people that join, I'm waiting for 3 more people, then we start.

Last edited by sdds1234 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:44 pm

"Alright!" Renee squealed, jumping out from behind some rocks. Game was over, there wasn't exactly any point in hiding anymore, at least for now. She probably had to outwit some angry Ares chumps later, but for now she was more than free to rub the victory in their faces. "Hey, Sean!" she called, waving her arm to get the Poseidon guy's attention. "Great job gettin' that flag! Why, I'm even gonna be generous enough to not charge anything for my assistance! Zero. Zilch. Completely free. Isn't that nice?" she (partially) joked, giving him a pat on the shoulder. "C'mon, let's go celebrate with the other guys. Apparently, some truck 'accidentally' dropped some crates of soda in front of the Hermes cabin, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Sean told Renee that he needed to see if the flag got to the creek first. He went to the creek after he said that and found out that the team one.
"Yes, we won!" Sean said. "Looks like the Ares cabin will think they won and will come rushing here to celebrate."
Sean's prediction came true, and Ares campers were furious. "Oh, I'm gonna get me hands on you Frese!" Said one of the Ares campers.
"Yeah, and I gave you a real flag, ha." As soon as Sean said that, an Ares h=ran for him. Sean just made a wall of water from the creek and it stopped the Ares camper, Chad, right in his tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:15 pm

"Nice one, Sean!" Renee complimented her fellow camper, giving him a thumbs up. "Such great sportsmanship, giving your opponent a shower to clean of the dirt he so messily ate!" she shouted, well aware that Chad was well within earshot. "Alas, I would love to shampoo the fact that we just won into his brain, but they're probably gonna need me back at the Hermes cabin for the party! and with that, the girl ran towards the cabins. "See ya there, Sean! You'd better not leave us hanging!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: