Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Percy Jackson RP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:12 pm

OK, to start off, I will start the RP when i get a total of 3 people, including me. This will start as everyone being from a different place and meeting each other a Camp Half-Blood. Everyone that is in the RP can RP as one of the extra characters, like Percy Jackson. Please have knowledge of the Percy Jackson series, and also knowledge on some myths about whomever your godly parent is, and other gods, especially the major gods.

Bio:

Name:
Godly parent:
Human parent:
Personality (Must have ADHD, dyslexia, or both):
Appearance:
History:
Other (Optional):

My Bio:n't

Name: Sean Frese
Godly parent: Poseidon
Human parent: London Frese
Personality: Sean is a nice and friendly. He has ADHD and also can get a little crazy when he's really mad. He will always help a friend in need, and will go on anything that goes his way.
Appearance: Sean has slick black hair, and see green eyes. He always wears his Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, and a pair of jeans.
History: Sean didn't know he was a Demigod until he turned 13, he got claimed, then his best friend (only I can control my friend), Harold, told him to come with him and then they got to Camp Half-Blood.

OK, I can't wait to see all of the people that join, I'm waiting for 3 more people, then we start.

Last edited by sdds1234 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Name: Renee Tyler
Godly parent: Hermes
Human parent: Cathrin Tyler
Personality (Must have ADHD, dyslexia, or both): Renee has, naturally, inherited a lot of personality traits from her father. For example, she loves travelling, and can't sit still for too long. She's also a prankster, and quite the skilled smuggler/con artist for her age, having her own little spot in the black market. But despite her shady interests, Renee will always be there for those she recognises as friends.

Appearance: Renee has bobbed, dirty blonde hair with a light blue streak in it. Her typical attire seems to consist of a white track hoodie with light blue stripes and black track pants, also with light blue stripes. She wears her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt underneath the hoodie.

History: Apart from her strange hobbies of smuggling and scamming, Renee always had a fairly normal life. Then, one day at the age of 10, she stopped to pet some cows who often grazed on a nearby pasture. For some reason, she had always felt some sort of connection to cows, however, this time, something strange occured. The cow spoke to her! A satyr who had been searching the student body for any sign of demigods, happened to see her having a less-than-normal conversation with the cow, and immediately contacted Camp Half-Blood. She's been partially living there ever since.

Other (Optional): In addition to black market stuff, she's also good at handling more normal deliveries, though she finds those kind of boring. I hope it's okay for her to have the ability to speak to bovines, kinda like children of Poseidon have the power to speak to equines.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Accepted, and yes you can talk to bovines. Also, can you tell me if you're ADHD or have dyslexia?
Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 am

She's got ADHD. I'd imagine dyslexia would be less than convenient when making international "trades" XD
Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Name: Alec Grant
Godly parent: Hepheastus (Unclaimed)
Human parent: Sarah Grant
Personality:Usually calm and collected (with the exception of small bursts of enthusiam when excited). Awkward socially, Alec considers himself a lone wolf. He doesn't like getting help but is fine helping others when in dire need. Unlike most of his half brothers, instead of having at interest in engines and pistons, he excelled in the knowledge of micro chips and circuit boards. He has a professional knowledge of programming and knows his way around the subject of robotics. He seems to enjoy spending time with machines and computers more than he does people. Organized and methodical, he's not good at improvising and dealing with sudden problems.
(Must have ADHD, dyslexia, or both):Both
Appearance: Alec is slightly taller than his average height of his age. Short, blonde ruffled hair, brown eyes. He looks like your average kid. He usually wears a shirt with some sort of pun on it, a gray hoodie, and cargo shorts.
History: Born and raised in Silicon Valley. He grew up around the tech community. His life was pretty much normal with the occational normal day mishaps. He naturally accepted that his Dad was no longer in his life. Up until his about... A week ago. He got an email with coordinates. The next day his mom had already packed what he needed. Still not very sure what was happening he stepped out the door and made his way towards this disclosed location.
Other: Carries around a laptop in his backpack and always has two AA batteries in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Accepted! You're in.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Let's start!

Sean woke up in Camp Half-blood once again. As always, it was a sunny morning. Sean looked all around at the peacefulness. He wanted to go to the ocean, but Percy, Poseidon's cabin Senior Counselor, told him his schedule of the day. First he had Arts and Crafts, second was sword practice, third was rock climbing, which he didn't like that much because he almost got squirted with lave 3 times. Then he had lunch, and then was the free time for the rest of the day.
When he finished with Arts and Crafts with the Hephaestus cabin, he went to sword practice with Percy, then he was the only one at the rock wall, except his friend, Harold, who beat Sean in less than 10 seconds, since he was a satyr, and Sean almost got hit with lava AGAIN.
"Oh man, Sean." Harold said. "You need to get your legs in climbing condition."
"Easy for you to say," Sean joked, "you have goat legs, I don't."
Then he ate some lunch with Percy. "So, hows it going?" Asked Percy.
"Good, you?" Sean replied.
"Not to bad."
Sean then went to the beach and saw some of the younger campers playing around. Sean decided to go to the woods. When he got to the woods, he remembered that it was Capture the Flag tonight. Then the sign for dinner sounded and Sean went to dinner.
Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 am

Alec groaned. Another day has gone by. Another... pointless...day... He still didn't know why he was here. What did they say again? He was a...half-blood? And something about how his father was a god. He groaned again into the backpack his head was laying on.
He was currently sitting at the end of the Hermes table. Not everyone was there yet, but it was still crowded, at least, at his table it was. Over the past few days he made it clear to everyone that he wanted to left alone. Most consented to this, but there were those few that persisted to try and talk to him... That one girl from the Athena cabin, what was her name again. Can't even remember... Yankee cap girl... (she wasn't actually wearing it the time he first met her, but it was stuffed into her side pocket), and some others he couldn't remember. He couldn't get how anyone could get used to place. Mythical creatures walking around (it was cool, but...unsettling), rock climbing (which was fun at first, until lava suddenly became a crucial and dangerous part of the activity), and finally the fact that he had to check his pockets every five minutes because apparently all his "cabin mates" were expert pickpockets.
And what was he told to do? Wait. Wait til his "Dad" claimed him, whoever that was. And to top it all off. No wifi, no sign or hint of modern technology besides the laptop that currently was residing in the bag he was resting on. Alec sat up and sighed. Long day... long week... Long year...probably...
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Sean had to run to get dinner and to get to the sacrifice before it was too late and got punished and became a dolphin (his dad would do that), again. Fortunately, he got the to dinner very fast and didn't get turned into a dolphin. Sean looked around and then went to the Poseidon table. He ate some of his food then finished his great orange coke (he likes the color orange, and gets a lot of stuff that color) and his pork.
"Get food, eh." Sean said.
"I know, that's why i love it here." Percy joked.
Sean and Percy started to have some fun and some jokes. Percy must like having a brother to hang around with Sean thought. The hooves (Yeah, they're hooves) stomped on the ground.
"The games have begun." Chiron announced. "Today's teams are Ares vs Poseidon, with Poseidon choosing Athena, Hermes, Hephaestus, and Nemesis. Ares has the rest, except Hypnos, who always sleeps right after dinner. Let the games begin!"
The campers all cheered and they ran for the woods.
Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Renee let out a small sigh as she finished eating. They sure made some good grub here. It was, in fact, so good that she had made sure to "save" a little pizza for later. Capture the Flag was pretty demanding, and there was always the possibility of bribing someone with a snack if she didn't eat it, herself. Or maybe she could use it to get to the good side of the new arrival? Alec, was it? Looking around, she noticed the guy sitting at the edge of the table, as far away from the others as possible. Yup, this guy defintely needed some softening up. All she needed to do was a small hand movement as she passed him, and...

"Hey." she greeted the dude, her hand quickly snatching one of the batteries from his pocket. "Alec, right? I believe you dropped this." she carefully tossed the battery over to him before taking out the paper wrapped pizza slices. "Want some? You're gonna need all the energy you can get for the Games...unless you wanna cooperate with me and some other guys?" she proposed. "We trapmakers are always looking for someone who looks like they're handy with gadgets and thing-a-ma-jigs. Name's Renee, by the way." she introduced herself just as the Games officially started. "Oops, looks like it's startin'. If you wanna join us, then follow me!"
Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Alec turned his head just in time to catch the battery that was thrown at him, fumbling alittle. It was a girl, probably younger than he was by the looks of it. He looked at the battery in his hand, then back at Renee. Did he "really" drop it? He gave her a skeptical glance as he got up.
"No...thanks." Having just ate some food him (admittedly, the food is probably the only thing that's pretty decent there). Alec slung his pack over his shoulders.
"And,I think I might pass on the games. Not really a fan of sticks and stones." Maybe he'd just watch. But the mention of traps did set off his curiosity. It'd be cool to see them in person, but he didn't say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Sean ran to the woods with his sword his dad gave him. Percy then told Sean that he (Percy) would stay at the creek, while Sean would go get the flag with some other campers, then the rest went to defend or stayed with Percy. After that, Sean made a run to the other side as soon as the conch sounded. He made sure his sword was in camouflage mode, and his trusty watch was ready (a gift from his other brother, Tyson). He looked for anyone just in case, then bolted for the flag. In less than 5 feet, he tripped on a tree root, and snap a branch. Soon, Ares campers closed in and Sean got up and made a run for it. He got to the flag, but saw that it was heavily guarded. I hope someone will help me. Sean thought.
Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 am

Meanwhile, Renee had gotten to her assigned trap spot, and was currently having her hands full with creative ways to harmlessly incapacitate the opposite teams. An overly dramatic scream told her that an unsuspecting member of the Aphrodite cabin had fallen victim of one of her brother's tar traps. She was highly tempted to run over and tell the poor drama queen how "black and gooey was soooo in this season", but her priorities had to be on the right place. Besides, it wouldn't be any fun if she didn't catch anyone, as well. A black haired person rushed by her as she finished tying the knot. She recognized him as Sean, son of Poseidon. It's not like I have anything else to do here other than wait for suckers. she thought as she began following the water demigod. Might as well see if I can assist this guy...

Her hunch was right. Sean had almost gotten to the flag when he went and got himself surrounded by a bunch of Ares chumps. To be fair, though, he made it really far. Good thing the new guy didn't accept the pizza, after all... she smirked, tying the slices to a length of wire. The Ares guys were strong, but some of them weren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Besides, a lot of them seemed to talk through their stomachs, probably from burning all that energy fighting.

Taking aim, the young trickster made sure to seek protection in a tree ("sorry, miss dryad") before she threw the pizza slices towards the Ares gang. Some of the more dense and/or hungry ones begun to eye them hungrily, following them as she pulled the wire. "Just a little closer..." Aaand SNAP. The satisfying sound of a trap going off was like music in her ears, the hungry Ares chumps now dangling in a sturdy net. She hadn't managed to get all of them, but hopefully Sean would manage to cope with them now that their nombers had been reduced. I'd better scram. she thought, again approaching Sean sneakily with her letter opener daggers prepared. The net ain't gonna hold those heaps of muscle forever...
Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:17 am

Somehow he got here... He still wasn't sure how... Alec was sitting on a rock, the bright glow of a computer screen illuminated his face in the darkness. Next to him, a large pole, atop it, was a flag. Yes... He said he wasn't going to participate, but that horse guy told him he'd either do this, or wash dishes in the kitchen. Not being a fan of getting your hands burned off he opted for the first choice. So here he was.
Truthfully, it actually wasn't too bad. No one has gotten this far into the territory, and resting beside him on the rock was a small device. A faulty trap one of the Hephaestus guys set up. He knew it was faulty because if it wasn't...He wouldn't be here, instead, he'd probably be lying on the ground tangled in a web of metal rope. It was actually, to his surprise, pretty sophisticated stuff. From the triggering mechanism, to the spring that launched the net out of the trap. And now that he fixed it, at least...he thinks he fixed (there's really no way to tell until its tested on the field). It should work (in theory). Alec picked it up and stared at the mouth of the small machine (where the net sprang out). Had to be careful with it now. Any sudden movements would set it off.
At that moment a loud. "ARGH!" sounded behind him making him flinch and say. "Ack!" THe machine set off, the net whistled past Alec's head, propelling and missing his face by mere millimeters, and hitting....something? Behind him. He turned around to find himself staring at one of those music kids, ensnared in the metal net. He probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. And with that, he, turned around, and continued typing away on his computer. A smirk on his face. "Hmm. I guess it does work."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Sean was surprised by the sudden net, then realized he was in battle. He went all out, and got a lot of the Ares cabin knocked out. Only three were left standing.
"Ha, not so tough with only three campers, now aren't ya?" Sean gloated, not noticing the net's wires breaking. "Now I'll take this flag and go now." As soon as he picked up the flag, the net broke. Sean cursed in Ancient Greek, then ran off to the creek.
"See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!" Sean ran and ran dodging traps and knocking out campers. A Nemesis camper told Sean to give the flag, and he did, after they made a fake one (Nemesis is really great at the art of making fakes). Sean pretended to get tired when some angry Ares campers fled in. He told them if they leave him alone, he'll give them the flag. "You have to swear on the River Styx." Sean told them.
In unison, the Ares campers swore. Thunder boomed and they were all done.
Ha ha, Sean thought. they fell for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Percy Jackson RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Jackson RP   Percy Jackson RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: