Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. Empty
PostSubject: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:46 pm

"I understand that. But if I could see, even if it Limited to that I'd really be happy." Aaron told Noel. Though truth be told, he wished he could of seen some sort of colors. Wait... "Hold on, isn't Aura the color blue? Shouldn't I be able to see at least that?" Aaron suddenly hear some water roaring though the place. Look like there here indeed. "Right, so what are you gonna teach me? How exactly will I do this?" Aaron asked, hyperness is clearly showing in the Deino. "I can't wait to get started!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:52 am

Noel nodded, she didn't include that because she didn't find that very worth wild. "True, you will at least see blue." Noel said as she walked near the falls, the falls made a strange sort of calming sound for her, she loved it. Noel sat down and crossed her legs, she waited for a moment before speaking. "Sit down Aaron." Noel said as she waited for him to sit, weather he did or didn't she was going to speak. "This will not be like normal training, first to even grasp at the basics you must clear your own mind." Noel said closing her eyes in a slightly meditative stance.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:09 am

"I Know it isn' much, but anything other then pure blackness is like eye candy to me." The Waterfall... It like rain to a certain degree. Both of them fall to the ground. Unlike rain, the waterfall has this kind of calmness to it, despite it loudness. It almost like he could sit down and listen to it all day. Aaron did what Noel told him to do, he sat down and waited for further instruction. "Clear my mind? You mean don't think of anything at all?" How the hell does that work anyway? He knew learning Aura wasn't going to be easy, but how does one 'Clear his mind.' If the lucario can do it, then Aaron could do it too. "Alright..." Aaron inhale, and exhale. He heard that this is what you supposed to do when doing something like this. It... was relaxing honestly. And the Noise from the waterfall is the very topping of a nice treat. He don't know whenever or not this is working, but hopefully Noel will explain more.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:39 am

Noel sat, her breath going calmly in and out. "Just lose focus on everything, once you do that you can try and focus your sight," Noel said breathing in and out, while she could normally do the Aura sight now this was how she learned to use it. "Focus on the world, things beyond yourself the power that everyone exudes despite not knowing they do, follow that sense and try to see it." Noel said seeing the Aura around everything herself, this was easier for her to focus since she had done it many a time, but for someone new to it, focusing on something not there would be harder.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:18 am

"Ok..." Aaron said quietly. Aaron Kept on inhaling and exhaling slowly, trying to do what Noel has told him to do. "Lose focus... and focus on my sight." The waterfall seems to help with the whole losing focus thing. Is that why Noel brought him here? Does the waterfall serve some kind of purpose? No, he's overthinking it. Now is not the time to be lost in thoughts. Aaron swallowed his saliva and tried to lose focus again. He gotta lose focus, he gotta learn this Aura thing. This time, without thinking.

It took a bit over an half an hour, but Aaron thinks he finally got the whole losing focus thing down after many failed attempts. Aaron Listened to the waterfall. He didn't think, he didn't talk, he don't even move. However, Aaron felt as if he wanted to sneeze. Try all he might, he wasn't able to stop himself from sneezing. The Deino sighed in frustration. He almost had it too.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:52 am

Noel on the other hand seemed to be completely calm, she sat there with her eyes closed just focusing on things around her, once Aaron sneezed Noel quickly said. "Bless you." Noel said as she opened her eyes and looked at Aaron. "Sitting for a hour can get boring, want to do some in between training for a bit?" Noel asked knowing how boring just sitting and doing nothing could be, she also liked training herself so this would be good for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 am

Noel seems to notice his sneezing and gave him a proper bless you. "Thank you." Aaron said back. He really didn't want to stop, he can almost reach this clear mind, he just need to reach further. Though, his legs, his butt, it was all getting numb. So really, taking a break from his aura training and getting some exercise could be beneficial. "Yeah, I'd like that. My legs atr getting a bit numb anyway." Aaron slowly stood up. His legs definitely felt tired, because it felt like his whole legs was like jello as he stood. He can stand fine, but it felt too weird for him. "I need to get rid of this numbness."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:17 am

Noel nodded but didn't say anything after that, she was a fighting type based on speed so her training techniques wouldn't work that well for Aaron, or at least she didn't think they would. "How about you just do your normal training regiment, I'd share mine but i don't think you'd benefet from it as much as i do, it's meant for fighting types." Noel said seeing as how she used hand to hand combat, it only made sense that it wouldn't work for a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:58 am

Aaron stretched his legs for a bit, getting rid off any and all numbness of the Deino's legs. "Ok, I know know my own training. We Deino's specialize in range and physical attacks. Overall, We're pretty deadly in the damage dealing stuff... well a hydreigon is deadly. But, I'm not gonna say we Deino are not specialize in these stuff. If anything Physical attacks are even more deadly thanks for our ability. So I'll most likely try to destroy a boulder then anything." If he could find one anyway. "Erm... you don't happen to know where something like that is do you?" Was this even good training?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:02 am

"Oh I've done something like that before, busted down a whole wall in this one ruin because it got in my way, luckily there was a way out behind it." Noel said with a honest to god smile on her face. "You could try and destroy a tree, while it's not as hard as a rock it can still help you test your physical abilities." Noel said pointing at some trees nearby, she had busted through a few in her youth so she slightly knew what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:16 am

"A tree huh? I suppose that would work. I can smell the sap from here so I can find it myself. Thanks Noel." Aaron was oblivious that she pointed out the trees, but it doesn't matter. He can smell them. He took some step back before charging into the tree. As he collided with it, Aaron recoiled backwards, falling into his rear. Again! Kept at it for a while now, the tree shook each time it's attacked. The bark starting to show some scars.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Noel however in a small fit of boredom had started using her bone rush, only instead of attacking with it she was just twirling it around her paws. Noel did this when she was training trying to get more used to using the move itself, she would of done the same for Force Palm but that move normally included something breaking, and Trees are a important thing to have so Noel wasn't too keen on breaking them.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Aaron panted, sweats coming off his fur. He wasn't as strong as he thought if he couldn't break down a tree. Or maybe it was because he have weak moveset available to him. It doesn't matter though, He was getting a good workout. Aaron kept on attacking the tree. At this point, the Bark has been completely removed, but it wasn't even close to breaking. " Ha... ha.... ha.... I don't think I can break this tree. I guess that a good thing though, since I don't want to destroy a living thing..." Aaron Sat down, resting his body as they ache. He didn't want to rush Noel, but he did want to try that Meditation again at one point.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:20 pm

"That's a good mentality to have, everything in this world is important to one another." Noel said while sitting down once more, she needed practice with Aura also despite being actually good at it. "Just let go of all ideas, memories and emotion and focus on something bigger then oneself." Noel said looking around using Aura to see everything around her, she loved this feeling of complete calmness.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:00 pm

"Yeah..." Aaron Agreed with Noel. Wait, was that it? Is that the reason why he kept failing? "Focus on Something bigger then oneself." The main reason he wanted to do this is because he wanted to see. Does this mean he was being selfish or he was think about seeing soo much that it fogged his mind, and thus couldn't have a clear mind? Something bigger, does she mean focus on other living things too? One way to find out. Aaron Slowly inhale and exhale, his heartbeat slows down with each pasting second. The waterfall's soothe Aaron, making him calmer. He notices this feeling, this calmness. Its like all the negative emotion and energy was draining, replacing it with happiness. It was Amazing! The more calmer he was, the more happier he was. It feels so good. He doesn't even want to think anymore, he just want to experience this feeling. "I... I think I'm doing it... Is this what Lucario feel every time they clear their minds??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.   Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have. Empty

Back to top Go down

Aura, A Lifeforce All Living Things Have.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next