Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Aura, Emotion and disaster

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Aura, Emotion and disaster Empty
PostSubject: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Clara 11

In a forest just outside the town of Grassveil, was a little Ralts. This little ralts hardly ever openly goes into areas with other pokemon. Using its ability to sense other's emotions. It would avoid most pokemon. There have been instances before where she couldn't avoid others. They weren't too bad of an experience to her either.

The ralts just doesn't like being around others. Also, unlike most pokemon. She doesn't really know how to fight. She usually ran away from others to protect herself. Not exactly the best tactic in most situations. This is why she usually would hide.

She traveled around this forest often for supplies, rarely going into town for them. Only ever going into town when she couldn't manage to get what she needed herself.

Her small bag she had on her side was filled with the most basic of supplies. Around her neck was a pink and golden ribbon that had been sewn together with silk from some spider pokemon from her previous adventure. The gold ribbon being decorative, and the pink one that supposedly would give her more experience. The two items were combined as one through her own handy work. The ribbon looked to be double sided, one side golden. The other being the familiar pink color of a Joy Ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Noel sat alone in the forest not moving, her eyes were closed and her cloak covered her crossed legs and other adornments she wore. Noel looked to be sleeping but she wasn't really, what she was doing was practicing how to sense Aura, while she was able to just normally do it due to practicing daily it was rare for her to be doing it during the day, most of the time it was a night but today she decided to try something new, detecting other Pokemon who came into the forest, to those who could sense emotion they'd feel a sense of calm coming from the Lucario.

Noel waited for a long time but she was able to see without opening her eyes, she felt presences in the forest and outside, despite that fact she didn't seem to care she was out in the open, she didn't doubt she was probably the strongest thing in this forest right now, though that might of just been cockiness coming from her.

After a small bit Noel decided to open her eyes, she remained in her sitting position just with her eyes open, she didn't move but just stared at nothing, there was no real reason for this, just waiting for something to happen.

Energy 53. (58-5)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:03 am

Clara 11

The ralts walked along the forest path. Going in between trees as she went. Searching for some more resources that would be of use to her. If she had nothing to do. She looked for some stuff to help her ahead of time.

Being the kind of person that doesn't like to be around others too much out of fear, shyness or any other reason... They would want to attempt to stay out of town for longer periods of time also.

Her mood seemed to be more mellow at the moment. Seeming to be more focused at finding something. The gentle breeze gently pulling on her ribbon. She was at peace at the moment.

At some point, she stopped and looked around for a moment as she felt another set of emotions enter her range. It seemed to be a bit too far to sense the exact emotion at the moment. So she continued to walk between the trees. At some point it became clear that the emotions were showing a deep sense of calm within whatever pokemon she was sensing.

As she walked she spotted a Lucario with a cloak that covered most of their body as they sat down. She stiffened at the sight and looked around for a moment. She then quickly extended her shadow to a nearby tree and merged into it. Suddenly appearing right behind the tree from the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:14 am

Noel sat still looking more like she was asleep then awake, she sensed someone coming closer, she closed her eyes and let her 6th sense take over and found the Pokemon. all she could really see what the sky blue color that covered the small Pokemon, Noel waited for a moment for the Pokemon to act, she could tell it was no feral Pokemon, most Feral Pokemon she could sense, that and the Pokemon came from the entrance, Noel thought it could be an explorer.

Noel wasn't to caught off guard when the Pokemon moved rapidly moved from one place to another, this time it was behind a tree. Noel stopped using her Aura and had a small internal laugh, Noel used to do the same thing with her mother as a Riolu, hid behind a tree. Noel knew this Pokemon most likely was just weary of the Lucario but Noel decided to do the same thing her mother did. "I can see you behind the tree." Noel said her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:21 am

Clara 11

As the ralts had went behind a tree. She started looking for a place to head since she didn't want to deal with possible issues that she imagined that could happen.

At some point the Lucario started speaking, stating that it saw her despite being behind a tree. She froze stiff when she heard this and peaked from behind the tree. The lucario was still sitting there with their eyes closed! She took a step backwards, then another. After the third step she fell backwards into a bush with a small yipe.

Quickly trying to get out of the bush, to almost no avail. Her ribbon was stuck in the thorny parts of the bush. She tried once more to get out, only to have a thorn poke her. "EEEP!" she quickly pulled her arm back after being poked. Only to get caught again on another one. This time she held in her shout as she slowly pried the branches from the bush away from herself. She was now about halfway out of the bush. If the Lucario did approach her, she was not aware of it at the time. Being too focused on the bush.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:31 am

Noel glanced back at the Ralts, she couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Exactly what happened when she did it." Noel said as she stood up and walked over to the Ralts and stood near her, Noel then noticed who it was, it was a Ralts she once met Clara in grassveil when she fell into the fountain, Noel had done the same thing and picked her up and placed her back on the ground softly. "You should really learn to fall forward Clara." Noel said with a smile as she stood up straight.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:37 am

Clara 11

After a moment of trying to get out of the bush. The ralts was lifted straight up from the bush and placed on the ground. She half froze during this and looked at the Lucario.

The Lucario then stated that she should learn to fall forward. It even knew her name. This caused her to flinch very subtly. Did she know this pokemon? After a brief second of thinking she remembered another pokemon that had done something similar, if not the same thing for her last time.

She had previously fallen in the fountain at grassveil, a Lucario named Noel had lifted her out of the fountain and placed her on the ground. Pretty much the exact same thing happened here.

"Noel?" she half questioned. She remained still after being placed down, making no attempt to leave. This definitely had to be the same pokemon that had helped her before.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:42 am

Noel just smiled. "The one and only." Noel said as she opened up her cloak revealing her red scarf and joy ribbon around her arm, this was normally a dead giveaway it was her, she always wears the same scarf. "How have you been Clara, Its been a while since we met in Grassveil." Noel said wondering what the Ralts had been up to, Noel had been away a while and she didn't think she left that much of an impression on the Ralts, Noel figured the Ralts had forgotten, well she didn't forget the fountain it seems.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:48 am

Clara 11

The ralts nodded as Noel stated it was really her. She felt slight wave a relief that the problems she kept imagining that could happen if she ran into a pokemon, quickly vanished.

"I... I am alright." she responded to Noel's question about how she was. The ralts really didn't know too much about the Lucario. The only big detail she remembers of Noel was the fact that it had helped her out of the fountain.

"I, I guess it has been a while..." she added as she glanced towards the bush she was pulled out of. She mentally flinched as she realized that she could of gotten hurt a bit worse if she hadn't been taken out of there by Noel. The bush was full of thorns on the inside, however innocent looking it was on the outside.

"Ummm. How did you know I was behind the tree?" the Ralts asked in a somewhat curious tone. It didn't exactly make sense to her that she hadn't been spotted, yet Noel knew exactly where she was.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:04 am

"Oh well i have an ability, i can use and sense Aura around me." Noel said deciding to explain it a little more. "It's kinda like the ability to see beyond my own eyes, when i close them i can still see everything around me, and when i find a being they normally have a Aura color, like you Sky Blue." Noel said knowing she could go on and on about Aura.

"So when you hid i could still see your Aura around me even with my eyes closed." Noel said wondering if that was a good enough explanation to what she could do, Noel didn't have enough knowledge to do something great with it like an Aura Sphere but she could still sense better then most Lucario's.

Noel looked around making sure there was no more Pokemon around them, she waited for a moment before looking back at Clara with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:52 am

Clara 11

As Noel had explained how she was able to see her. The ralts took this information in well. It made sense the way Noel had explained it. Being able to sense aura was similar to her ability to sense emotions. Yet, she could actually feel them. Only thing though was that it wasn't always accurate up to distances. At least, not for her that is. She also couldn't always pin point a direction an emotion came from.

The ralts remained silent for a moment before looking at her bag with very mild sigh. She had a few oran berries in her bag and an apple or two. She wanted to gather some more supplies before night fall. She often hid during the night if she was stuck in places that others called "Mystery Dungeons".

She rather be there, than in a town crowded with people anyways. The ralts couldn't exactly decide on whether to start going somewhere or not. She felt it be rude to wonder off, however she didn't quite know what to say either.

((Technically, she has a bit in her inventory... I needed something for RP purpose :3))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:57 am

"So what are you doing here?" Noel asked in her normal friendly tone of voice, she had been dealing with a lot of cold Pokemon that liked to lash out when she tried to be friendly, well just two in particular. It was nice to know she could slightly be herself, unless Clara was the same way, Noel'd be surprised beyond belief if that was true.

While standing there Noel couldn't help but decide to look in her bag for a moment, she serched the bag only finding a blast seed, Trawl orb and a few sitrus berries, she left most of her stuff in grassveil with Angel. "More things can't hurt." Noel said to herself as she waited for Clara to speak
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:05 am

Clara 11

"I umm, I'm here often actually." she responded as she stopped looking at her bag. It was the best answer she had at the moment. Only other answer was to get supplies, but that is always a constant for her. She is always keeping an eye out for something of use, or food.

Clara seemed to be a bit... hesitant between each response she had. Not the kind of hesitance of where one doesn't know whether to answer a question or not. More of, not knowing how to answer.

Coaster carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Aura, Emotion and disaster EE1XNfK , Aura, Emotion and disaster W6tXtbK
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:11 am

Noel stood in place crossed her arms and closed her eyes, she started thinking about a few things like what she left at Grassveil, mostly just her basic items she always took, didn't plan on doing anything here besides meditation near the entrance, with a small smile Noel uncrossed her arms and looked at Clara.

"Well since we're both here how about we go through the Dungeon together, I'm quite strong so i can protect you if anything very bad shows up." Noel says knowing she was powerful.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:23 am

Clara 6

Pokemon

Hostile, Neutral
Friendly, Unknown

(1) Aipom
(1) Murkrow
The ralts looked up towards the Lucario. "Umm, sure... That would be ok." she responded. However on the inside she felt she needed to get away from everything. However she knew this pokemon was friendly. It is twice now, that Noel had helped her.

Clara smiled as she returned her view to the direction she had previously been traveling. "Did... did you want to lead?" she asked after returning her view towards Noel.

Clara, despite being able to sense other's emotions. Wasn't a master at it. She was too distracted to sense the pokemon approaching from overhead. Just as she heard a slight screeching sound from above as something jumped up and down. She panicked and quickly went towards the nearest non-painful bush. Leaving a trail of flickering clones as she did so due to her speed.

The sound of the monkey still sounded as she heard it follow from overhead. The emotions coming off it as being extremely playful and happy. It had landed right in front of the bush she was at. The little monkey jumped up and down as it spun around and quickly reached its palm inside and attempted to grab the ralts as it clapped its paws together.

The moment she saw the hand reach into the bush from her angle. She was on the urge of freaking out. She attempted to jump from the bush but quickly tripped and landed flat on the ground with a branch stuck to one of her legs.

The monkey quickly pulled its hand out of the bush and scratched its head. Seeming a bit confused by the Ralt's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aura, Emotion and disaster   Aura, Emotion and disaster Empty

Back to top Go down

Aura, Emotion and disaster
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next