Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Underwater Beauty.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:03 pm

Hope sat still as she slowly fell through the water, she stared at the top of the sea watching the water overhead, it was slightly beautiful and even made her stop and stare for a while "Pretty" Hope said, she often enjoyed things like this so calm, despite her normal crazy nature. "I wonder if mom is staring at the same sky." She asked herself as her bag opened up by itself, out came 3 sitrus berries just floating in the water, hope saw this and quickly scooped up all but one, she ate the one she didn't put back.

Hope turned around in the water and saw something, it was a forest under the water, looked very pretty also. "Guess that's where i am going." Hope said using extreme speed and dashing off towards the forest, whatever happens would happen.

Energy 21 (16-10+15)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Leviathan liked this area of the ocean, the patterns of colorful coral. He supposed that was why it was called 'coral forest'. It had a couple good memories for him. Even though he wasn't the strongest of Pokemon, the Feebas didn't mind exploring this place. He pushed himself on past a few coral formations, and passed by a certain piece of coral... just in time to get headbutted by an unusually fast Pokemon, and he was tossed backwards by the force of the blow.

"Ow!" He yelped, looking over at the stranger. Was this a feral Pokemon? Shoot... he didn't have any attacking moves. He had Mirror Coat, sure, but that wouldn't work if the other Pokemon didn't have any special moves. He eyed her warily, hoping to run at the first chance he got. Not the most glorious tactic, but it tended to work pretty well, from the Feebas' experience.

Energy: 13 - 10 = 3
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:19 pm

"Maybe just a quick look, or a rush." Hope didn't get to finish talking to herself when something appeared before her, she tried hard not to run into in but she couldn't stop. Hope ended up bashing into the other Pokemon causing herself to go back afterwards, she hadn't expected that so she couldn't brace herself. "Ow." Hope said aloud as she looked at the water Pokemon, she didn't know what Pokemon it was but she still had to say sorry.

"I'm sorry, I've been told i shouldn't go full speed like that, are you ok?" Hope asked forgetting to check if she was dealing with a Feral Pokemon right now, her voice showed genuine concern despite not knowing who it was.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Oh. So she wasn't feral. Feral Pokemon didn't usually talk, from his experience, anyways. If they did, they definitely wouldn't sound friendly. So he quickly concluded this wasn't a feral after all. "Yup, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." He confirmed, doing a quick loop underwater to prove he was unharmed. Feebas wasn't exactly the most agile of Pokemon, but he'd been practicing his swimming skills lately. It was... sort of paying off, but he wasn't exactly graceful.

"So, who are you? I'm Leviathan." He greeted, any speck of suspicion he might've possessed already long gone. His side was still aching a little, but that would go away quickly. He'd been through a lot worse. ... granted, every messy situation he ended up in he quickly decided to run away from, but it was hardly his fault he didn't get any offensive egg moves. Or offensive moves in general. But moving on.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:41 pm

"That's good." The Dratini said seeing the Feebas do a loop, she felt good that she didn't cause any harm, she really had to work on that with all of her run and attack tactics. "My name is Hope." Hope said not worried about giving her name to a stranger, did that really matter? "So what are you doing here?" Hope asked wondering what this place was, she kinda just saw it and ran at it without thinking, again.

Hope then started to get slightly distracted by the coral ahead, she quickly shook her head once and paid attention to Leviathan, having a short attention span didn't work out a lot.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:50 pm

"Oh, I was just travelling! I wander around a lot, but I come to this place often. It has a lot of good memories." He explained quickly, circling a large piece of coral absentmindedly. "I don't often get very far in, though... the feral Pokemon are tougher than I am." He said thoughtfully. He wasn't paying very much attention to what he was saying, truth be told. He was always something of a chatterbox. He stopped circling the coral and swam back towards the other Pokemon. "On the bright side, this is a great place to get stronger! The feral Pokemon are kinda tough, yeah, but apparently it's one of the only places you can find Joy Ribbons and Joy Seeds." ... so, he wasn't entirely sure what either of those items did, but that one merchant said they made you stronger. If only he'd had enough money to afford one at the time. He wouldn't mind becoming a bit stronger.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:57 pm

"Good memories, that's nice." Hope said not knowing what memories he could have here, did he live here or just visit, her mind raced with questions on it but decided to not ask a lotta things at once and waited for him to finish. "I could go with you, 'm strong and know how to fight, and if those things are there i can help you get one and get one myself." Hope said in a slightly faster tone of voice then she meant to, she kinda excited whenever she heard of something that could make you stronger, the thought alone excited her to no end. "though, i have no idea what either of those things look like." She admitted not even knowing what those were.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Leviathan chuckled slightly. Don't ask me how a fish laughs, I've got no clue. "Don't worry about it. I don't know either." He admitted. "I just know they're supposed to make you stronger, somehow." It never crossed his mind that the merchant he ran into might not have been honest. That would just be silly, wouldn't it? He swam in another small loop, it was a little quirk of his that he had since he was young. "I appreciate the offer, though! I'd love to get some help going through here. I can't really fight very well." He didn't seem at all ashamed of this fact, with how freely he admitted it.

PhantomSun carried out 3 launched of one Coral Forest :
Underwater Beauty. DBv57lj , Underwater Beauty. 8nds8h5 , Underwater Beauty. BWjrBHO
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:32 pm

"Any chance to get stronger is a good chance." Hope said wondering what the items looked like, then she remembered what he said, Ribbon and Seed so that kinda took the fun out of wondering. "I can fight really well, i can..." Hope stopped as soon as she realized something, half of the moves she had wouldn't be usable here. "Sorry, i zoned out, all i have to say is i can fight really well, so no need to worry while I'm around." Hope said confidently.

Rezikun carried out 4 launched of one Coral Forest :
Underwater Beauty. AZTkyVm , Underwater Beauty. SegcGzb , Underwater Beauty. XlA6lvN , Underwater Beauty. N3VM6Co
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:43 pm

The Dratini seemed to have zoned out for a second, but she was just trying to say she was a good fighter. Leviathan was fine with that. She'd pretty much need to carry the two of them through this place, after all. "Gotcha." He confirmed with a swift nod. ... well, about as well as a Feebas could nod underwater, anyways. It was more just tipping his body up and down, and he probably looked pretty funny. Milotic was a serene, graceful Pokemon, but Feebas... was another story. He couldn't wait to evolve, because that meant he could go on land! Imagine what would be waiting for him there... deserts, forests, mountains... he could hardly wait.

While he drifted off in thought, he was rather rudely interrupted by a loud cry. "Stop! W-wait, come back!" A shrill cry rang out through the water. A Luvdisc swam past the duo with surprising speed, a bag slung over it's shoulder. Luvdisc wasn't exactly a powerful Pokemon, but Leviathan had to admit, they were fast! It dashed around the coral pieces with a surprising amount of grace, blending in quite well with the colorful coral. "Um... what just happened?" The Feebas wondered, glancing over at Hope. There was a rather frantic looking Chinchou coming their way, presumably the Pokemon who called after the Luvdisc.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Hope turned her head in time to see a Luvdisc swim past them, Hope waited for a moment trying to decide what that was when Leviathan already question this. "I have no idea." Hope said having really no clue as to what just happened, when the Chinchou came towards them Hope decided to ask. "Why are you shouting at that Pokemon?" She asked wondering what exactly was going on, she wanted to know just because she kinda wanted a reason to chase after the other Pokemon, with extreme speed it'd be a snap.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:00 pm

The Chinchoun paused, exhausted from trying to chase after the much faster Pokemon. "That Luvdisc stole my bag!" She said angrily, her two antennae beginning to glow. "I was just swimming along, then it slammed right into my and took my stuff!" She hissed, swimming back and forth in what a Pokemon on land might compare to pacing. "There was something really important to me in that bag... but I'm not fast enough to chase down that Luvdisc. You two aren't feral, right? Could you help me?" She spoke quickly, almost frantically, and Leviathan took her words to heart. He saw no reason to doubt her. He tried to speak up, but she was talking too quickly for him to get a word in edgewise. "I can reward you two! There's just one thing in that bag I really need back..."

Almost forgot. Energy: 0 (From rolls)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Hope's eyes went sorta wide when she heard the word 'Stole' After hearing the rest Hope nodded. "Don't worry speed is exactly my thing." Hope said as she looked at Leviathan. "Come on let's go." Hope said going a bit closer to Leviathan and making the strap of her bag go around him and herself, she then procedded to swim towards the the Luvdisc using Extreme speed to catch up, despite the headstart using extreme speed allowed her to catch up with the Pokemon rather quickly even go in front of them. "Stop, give the things you stole back." Hope said staring at the Luvdisc.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Leviathan wasn't expecting this, but he didn't argue as the Dratini managed to pull him along. He knew he wouldn't be able to keep up otherwise. As they passed in front of the Luvdisc, he let Hope handle the talking. He didn't exactly look intimidating in the first place, and besides, he was a bit woozy from the ride. Who knew if the words would come out right. As they stopped in front of the Luvdisc, it let out a startled cry, holding the bag a bit closer to it's body. "No way! I need this stuff more than that stupid Chinchou does!" It argued, and took off again in the opposite direction. It weaved it's way through the ocean, trying to loose the Dratini by making a series of quick twists and turns through the coral.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:15 pm

"No, if it doesn't belong to you takings a bad thing." Hope said not really realizing the Luvdisc probably knew it was doing something bad. Hope kept following the Pokemon yet the twists and turns were slightly harder due to the speed she was going, she'd have to slow down and turn because she wasn't the best swimmer, more accustomed to the ground then sea. "Stop." Hope said as something started to happen, her body glowed with a blue energy and in front of the Luvdisc the water turned to ice from Hope's blizzard attack, luckily it only affected that area and no Pokemon were there, Hope then started to try and catch up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Underwater Beauty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underwater Beauty.   Underwater Beauty. Empty

Back to top Go down

Underwater Beauty.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next