Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Doomed Beauty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Doomed Beauty Empty
PostSubject: The Doomed Beauty   The Doomed Beauty EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Spoiler:

The entrance to the cavern was rather grand, but painful at the same time for the Archeops of team Roark. He planned on landing near the side of the falls, but he had misjudged a few things and ended up flying right through the crushing falls and into the moist rock of the cave behind the falls. He groaned in pain and annoyance, water and bruises covered him, and now it was going to ache just to walk around.

He reached into his wet bag that hung over his shoulder, pulling out the mission notice that he had come here for. A purugly wanted an item called the Doom Seed, it was a strength reducing item that she had wanted in hopes of making herself de-evolve back into a Glameow. The archeops wasn't quite sure on whether or not the purugly's plan would work, but a job was a job. He shook himself, his blue blood-stained wings shaking most of the water off of themselves. He was still a little damp, but then again this entire cave was damp.

He wondered if the crash might actually benefit him in hiding his scent from wild pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

The Doomed Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doomed Beauty   The Doomed Beauty EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:05 pm

(4 energy)

The night before, Geo had again planned to practice as a ninja at night in Pecha Forest as he had been doing. This was good for two reasons- as a ninja, it helped him become accustomed to the dark. And furthermore it allowed him to not be caught as a ninja. He was embarrassed to practice as a ninja without ever having gotten true training. Though the night before, he had the misfortune of getting lost in the dark, and wandering into shadowhue. After he had done that, with the intention of getting a drink of water, he accidentally fell into the falls. He had struggled and somehow found himself lost behind the falls. There he slept the night before, and only now woke up as he heard the Archeops.

He stirred as he just woke up, grumbling slightly, "H-huh? Who's that?" in his sleepy stupor he still had his ninja headband on, and didn't even consider that he may be seen with it by this other pokemon. he stood up, his vision blurry from his eyes being closed all night. He blinked, and could make out that this pokemon seemed to be a bird of some sort. He stared for a moment, too dazed to do or say much.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

The Doomed Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doomed Beauty   The Doomed Beauty EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:26 pm

[Energy 42]

"H-huh? Who's that?"

The voice caught the archeops's attention as it echoed through the cave. He had been far enough from the waterfall so the roar of water clashing with rocks didn't drown it. He blinked and looked about, spotting a sleepy looking fox like creature. It looked similar to an Eevee, a pokemon he had gone to Firey Chasm before with, except his name was Sova and he didn't wear a Ninja Headband. He also didn't live in the Monochrome falls as far as he knew. Acro responded, "I'm Acro? I'm from the guild of Grassveil, here on a mission..." he knew it probably wasn't smart to just throw around the guild name like that, but he didn't feel all that intimidated by a sleepy eevee.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

The Doomed Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doomed Beauty   The Doomed Beauty EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:30 pm

"Uh..." Geo looked confused for a moment, before he finally processed what was said, "Oh uh..." this was the chance for a proper introduction, "Hi Acro. I'm Geo. I got here when I was training. That's great! I'm hoping to join the guild one day. Maybe you could show me a thing or two" He intentionally emitted he was training as a ninja, not just for the guild, though he figured his ninja skills would help at the guild. He also hoped getting out of there would be included in, "show me a thing or two."

As he was waking up, he finally realized that he still had the headband on. A pang of embarrassment sent through him, but he figured it would be better to a dress it now. "I was training to be a ninja, by the way. I came through Pecha Forest, but got lost in another forest, and when I tried to drink some water I ended up here... and... I... it's a secret that I want to be a ninja. I've never been trained by an actual ninja and don't want people to see how awkward and clumsy of a ninja I am..." He realized he rambled on quite a while, and stopped talking, hoping this pokemon wouldn't laugh at him for what happened.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

The Doomed Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doomed Beauty   The Doomed Beauty EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:05 am

The archeops blinked as the Eevee popped up to him and began to ramble about the guild and being a ninja. What even was a ninja? The archeops knew of Shedinja and Ninjask, was it trying to evolve into one of those? He knew Eevee was a pokemon that had many evolutions, but he didn't think it would be able to evolve into either one of those two!

Acro thought for a moment on whether or not the Eevee should come, but decided to accept the request, "Why not? It's just a simple Fetch mission anyways," The archeops smiled happily. He wondered if the headband was a way for the eevee to evolve into the pokemon, he hadn't seen anything like it before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Doomed Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doomed Beauty   The Doomed Beauty Empty

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Beauty
Page 1 of 1