Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost in Icicle Woods.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

"HOW IN THE HELL DID I GET LOST HERE?!" Tom screamed at the sky and kicked a nearby tree. Fortunately, the many icicles that hung on the branches saw it fit not to fall on the enraged reptile. "BY ARCEUS, I'VE ALREADY BEEN LOST TWICE BEFORE THIS, HOW DID I GET LOST AGAIN?! AND HOW DID I FIND MYSELF IN ICICLE WOODS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Tom kicked the tree again, although this time he found himself staring at an icicle that had just dropped from above. Not that he cared; he was too pissed off to care. "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I THOUGHT ICICLE WOODS WERE AGES AWAY FROM GRASSVEIL! HOW DID I GET SO LOST AS TO END UP HERE?!!!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Tom shook his head. "I thought the whole point of this exploration thing was to find out." Tom began walking on the trail. "Huh. It's interesting how the feral creatures that inhabit this place made a path that aids people like us. Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:35 pm

"I'm guessing even the feral ones need an idea of where they're going, or else they would just walk around aimlessly with all the trees looking exactly the same and all." Ace began to walk ahead, "I guess you're right, I was just wondering if you knew anything beforehand. I guess it'll be a surprise to both of us." he said without turning his head back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 pm

"Yeah, I suppose." Tom followed behind Ace, looking out for any beasts that may come by. "You want me to take point? Grass isn't exactly the best weapon against ice enemies; I'd probably fare better in a fight against one of them."

(Blegh. Writer's block.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 pm

"If you really want to be the leader of this exploration be my guest." Ace shrugged, "Even though I could probably handle ice types, I faced worse out there." He let Tom take the lead as he heard something walking by.
Ace turned around, "I think I hear something. So we should probably watch out for that."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Tom looked in the direction of the footsteps and saw a small... metallic creature walking up, minding it's own business.
If, of course, you call charging at the duo with an intense, feral rage minding it's own business.
Tom immediately readied his ice punch and slammed his fist into the creature as it jumped at him, ready to tackle. The Aron fell to the floor, though it was barely affected. Immediately, it dug into the earth, planning to take down one of the two by surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 pm

"Oh lovely...Dig." Ace muttered as he was looking at the ground wondering where the Aron would pop up. Unfortunately for him, it popped up a little in front of him, giving it enough time to knock Ace into the ground.
Ace looked over at Tom, "Get it's attention for a minute if you don't mind!" he said as the Aron prepared another attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:50 am

Tom nodded and fired a water gun at the Aron, which quickly dodged out of the way. He prepared another water gun for the little creature-
When a loud, high pitched roar emitted from the little creature, suddenly making Tom feel an irrational fear. Every atom in his body told him to run, every cell in his brain told him that this enemy was a monster, would kill him...
And so he ran, forgetting about everything but his fear.
It's interesting, how a roar, even from a small, weak-looking creature, can make people terrified and afraid of every slightest thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Ace watched as Tom ran, "This thing's too much for you?" he shouted, now surrounded by Magical Leaf, "Whatever. I can handle this." he said as he fired the leaves at the Aron. But the Pokemon was smart and slid underneath all the leaves charging at him. It then jumped right in front of Ace as one of it's claws turned sharp as it slashed Ace across the chest.

Ace looked as a little blood dripped down his chest, "That's cute and all, but I think that has to stop." and with that he lunged on the Aron and pushed him into the bushes before starting to make his way towards Tom.
"If you want to stay away from the Aron...you might want to keep moving, I doubt it's done." he said as he kept moving ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:27 pm

(NOTE: EDITING THIS TO EXPLAIN WHY THE ARON WAS THERE. I misread your original post, but this is a potentially important part of Tom's story, so I'm definitely not deleting it. Don't worry though; the edit is small enough that you don't need to worry about it)

Unbeknownst to Ace, the Aron was much smarter than it seemed; it burrowed into the earth and followed Tom at a faster speed than Ace.

Tom looked back, but the Aron wasn't there any longer. Only Ace, beginning to catch up to him. He was about to turn back when-
-When the Aron flew out of the ground and slashed at Tom with it's metal claw. RUN! RUN! RU-
The Totodile shook his head; no! That Roar... This Aron was all bark and no bite, wasn't he? Yeah, yeah, that was it! Tom continued trying to convince itself that the Aron was, in reality, weak, when the Aron readied it's metal claw again and slashed at him.
"AH!" Tom jumped back, startled, and every cell in his body was telling him to run. Yet he stood his ground; he had already realized the truth. This creature wasn't powerful at all; that roar must have messed with his mind. He wouldn't let this little monster get the better of him! A water gun impacted against the metallic creature, and, uncontrolled as it was, the Aron hit a tree. It began getting up, ready to continue facing the duo, when-
When an especially sharp icicle crashed down, impaling him.
Tom stared at the body in shock; he had done something he never thought he would do. The pool of blood that surrounded the creature slowly spread across the area.
"I... I killed someone..."

Last edited by antonm1107 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:44 am

Ace looked on, one hand over his chest, "I have to say...I didn't see that one coming." he said looking over the dead Aron, "Quite the twist actually." He quickly looked around him before focusing back on Tom, "To be fair, you technically didn't kill him. Besides, I don't think any of us thought that icicle was there. Heroes make mistakes sometimes, it'll be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:03 am

Tom nodded; he shouldn't beat himself over this. Still, he had caused the death of someone who lived here... The reptile turned back and walked over to Ace. "Let's go. I don't want to see this anymore..."
Something caught his eye, near where the Aron had come from. He couldn't tell what it was, but he walked over to it and picked it up, not knowing that something had been watching the fight, and saw Tom kill it's friend. Not knowing that something wanted revenge.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Ace looked at the item that Tom picked up and sighed, "It's only a Rawst Berry. Nothing that important, let's just carry on." Ace said as he started to walk away but stopped himself when he heard someone walking through the bushes. Ace turned around to see a Sneasel standing in the trail, staring at the dead Aron, it suddenly turned to Tom enraged.
"Looks like you're not off the hook yet..." Ace said as he got ready for another battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:08 am

Tom glanced at the sneasel, then sighed. Water began to fill the reptile's chest, and when the sneasel came in charging in, Tom set loose. The dark creature slid onto the ground, dodging it from below, and when it got near, the Sneasel lunged and set loose an ice beam.
"AH!" Tom fell to the ground, weakened, and watched as the dark creature turned it's sights on Ace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Ace watched on clutching his chest as the Sneasel turned to him, "Freaking lovely..." he muttered as the Sneasel dashed towards him, Ace fired Magical Leaf he prepared earlier at the Pokemon. Without flinching, the Sneasel sent forward Icy Wind, which caused all the leaves to freeze and fall to the snowy ground harmlessly.
"This is just going wonderfully..." he muttered as the Sneasel got closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 am

Tom stood up, staring angrily at the sneasel before him. "Damn it... How do we beat this guy?" By then, the dark creature had turned back to Tom and, grinning sadistically, rushed up to furiously swipe at him.
Except Tom had other ideas.
As soon as the creature made for it's first swipe, Tom smashed the rawst berry into the creature's face blinding him temporarily with juices. Immediately, Tom stepped back and readied his rage attack. "Come at me now, you little monster."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in Icicle Woods.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next