Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost in Icicle Woods.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

"HOW IN THE HELL DID I GET LOST HERE?!" Tom screamed at the sky and kicked a nearby tree. Fortunately, the many icicles that hung on the branches saw it fit not to fall on the enraged reptile. "BY ARCEUS, I'VE ALREADY BEEN LOST TWICE BEFORE THIS, HOW DID I GET LOST AGAIN?! AND HOW DID I FIND MYSELF IN ICICLE WOODS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Tom kicked the tree again, although this time he found himself staring at an icicle that had just dropped from above. Not that he cared; he was too pissed off to care. "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I THOUGHT ICICLE WOODS WERE AGES AWAY FROM GRASSVEIL! HOW DID I GET SO LOST AS TO END UP HERE?!!!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:31 am

(There's a trail now XD)

Ace shrugged, "If you say so," he said as he took the iron thorns and continued walking, "I have to wonder, how did the dojo help you get that Rage problem solved, in fact did they ever figure out why there was a problem like that in the first place? It's not everyday that someone actually has issues getting their moves to work correctly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:37 am

Tom yawned. "Hell if I know. Truth to tell, that whole thing was kind of a blur." Actually... why couldn't he remember it? Was the thing so traumatic that he blocked it out of his mind? Nah; he's seen someone's intestines spilt on the floor; that wasn't blocked out. Maybe he was getting Alzheimer's? Hell no; he wasn't old!
"...Damn. I honestly can't remember. I think I bumped my head in that place once, and that might have blurred my memory of the dojo." Tom shook his head and pushed it to the back of his mind. "Eh, whatever. Onwards?"

(Why can't Tom remember fixing the Rage? Because I still haven't finished the RP with Axineld. The times when both of us are online are few and far between. So, in story order this is after he controls the rage, but in reality I've yet to RP what happened. I'll be sure to incorporate a bit in the other RP in which Tom hits his head and gets laser-guided amnesia.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:10 am

Ace nodded, "Onwards." and without saying another word, he continued to walk through the cold forest. At one point he started to shiver a little bit but as soon as he noticed it he tried to force himself to stop which worked...some of the time. While he was too preoccupied with that he failed to notice rustling coming from a bush.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:22 am

Tom, on the other hand, was not preoccupied with warming himself up. After all, he already had that cozy defense scarf, and either way he could handle the cold. Therefore, he did notice the rustles that came from a nearby bush, and the strange... pink... Pokemon... thing that followed.
"What. The hell. Is that?" Tom just stared at the creature (which was trying it's best to look menacing) before laughing as hard as he could. "OH BY ARCEUS THAT IS SO DAMN FUNNY! LOOK AT THAT THING! JUST... Just look! Holy crap, I can't stop laughing! I know I'm being a dick, but just LOOK AT IT!!!"

(Yeah, the opponent is a Smoochum)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:27 am

Ace turned around, "What are you laughing at?" he asked before seeing the Smoochum standing there with a not so happy expression on it's face.
"Huh, I have to admit. This is one of the most least threatening Pokemon I've ever seen. Though so far it doesn't seem hostile."
As if on cue, a (now enraged) Smoochum sent what could only be described a miniature snow storm in Ace and Tom's direction.
Ace held his hands in font of his face to ward to cold away from there as wind from the snow slid him backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:12 am

"LOOK AT IT, IT'S SO DAMN REDICULOU-OH CRAP!" Distracted as he was, Tom was unable to block his face in time, and was blown away by the snowstorm which the Smoochum churned up.
"Damn it, that's no fair! It's too hard not to laugh when fighting this guy!" Tom grumbled as he he got to his feet. "Fine, if you wanna play that way, let's play!"
Immediately, Tom shot a spray of water at the pink enemy, crashing it into a nearby tree, though it quickly jumped forward (and avoided the stalactite-like thing that fell from the branch) and countered with a black shadowy ball of energy.
Tom barely dodged to the side, and ended up hitting a nearby tree.
A tree who's icicles decided that Tom's head was much cozier than the branch on which they stayed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Ace, who had started summoning leaves chuckled, "You just can't win can you?" he playfully asked, before turning his attention back to the Smoochum, "Get ready...Fir-" his attack was cut off as the Smoochum leaped into the air and punched Ace in the stomach, sending him face first into the snowy ground.
"Of course...the biggest challenge so far is this thing?" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Tom stood up, rubbing his head. "OK, this isn't funny anymore." Tom sprayed a water gun at the enemy, who, preoccupied as he (she... it... whatever it is) was with Ace, couldn't dodge or block the blast in time. He fell to the floor, dazed, and Tom began to glow red.
"I don't want to do too much damage, so could you make sure to restrain me if I get carried away?" And with that, Tom rushed at the opposing Smoochum, his claws at the ready, and scratched him.
Immediately, the pink fury sent a barely visible beam of psychic energy at Tom, and readied a powder snow in order to take him down before he could get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:35 pm

"Ok...this is just getting ridiculous now." Ace muttered as he finished getting another barrage of leaves ready. Instead of firing straight at the Smoochum, they flew right in front of Tom to shield him from the Powder Snow that the Smoochum shot. The leaves all fell to the ground leaving Tom unharmed, and causing the Smoochum to refocus his attention on Ace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:02 pm

"Hey, pisshead." Tom snarled at the pink creature with what could only be described as hate. "Don't forget about me."
Tom stood up, glowing read and glaring angrily at the Smoochum, which turned it's head to face him. Immediately, Tom ran at the creature, scratching it in the face, and blasted it with his water gun. It fell back and hit a nearby tree, dazed.
He continued walking towards it, showing no signs of stopping. It stood up and sent a psyshock at him, but this only angered him further.
And so the Smoochum did the only thing a sane Pokemon would do in his shoes; run.
And Tom began running after it. He wasn't going to let it get away. He was going to make it suffer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Ace stood back and watched the scene unfold as he started to weigh his options.
"On other hand," he started to think, "It would be really cool to see where all of this is going, and to see how badly this Smoochum will get beat up with all the crap it just attacked us with. ...On the other hand, this looks awfully familiar to that whole Rage incident back in Shadowhue...and I don't think I want to deal with this guy possibly murdering the Smoochum..."
Without warning, Ace shot Magical Leaf to act as a barrier between Tom and the Smoochum, allowing the now frightened Pokemon to run off into the woods.
Ace looked over at Tom, with a now playful look on his face, "So...what you doin'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:28 am

(("On other hand," he started to think...) Dude. It's "On one hand".)

Before Tom could make chase, a barrage of colorful leaves shot past him, allowing the pink creature to make it's escape. Immediately, the Totodile turned his attention to the Snivy that had just blocked the path between him and the Smoochum.
At first, the reptile seemed to have something offensive to say, but before he opened his mouth, Tom closed his eyes and steadied his breathing. The red glow that emitted around him dimmed, and eventually left. "Thanks, Ace."
With the battle finished, Tom's attention soon turned to the bush from which the Smoochum came from. "Huh; I would've expected all of the greenery in this place to be dead. It's interesting, to know that there's a healthy plant here." He walked over to it, marveling at how something like this survived in this icy wasteland.
Something caught his eye within the greenery, and the Totodile reached in to pick it out.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 pm

(Typos. Man's greatest enemy)

Ace smirked, walking closer to Tom to see what he found, "Yeah, no problem. Just wanted to make sure you weren't about to kill something in cold blood." he refocused his attention of the item Tom was holding, "I think that's a clear gummi..." he muttered before focusing back on Tom, "So...I guess the Dojo isn't all that it's cracked up to be..." he started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:57 pm

"Eh, the Dojo isn't bad; before I couldn't control when I activated the rage attack. This time I activated it on purpose; I figured that if I only got hit once or twice, I'd still be able to control myself. And considering that I managed to calm myself down like that, I think I succeeded. Ish. I honestly did want to kill that pink... thing... whatever it is, though." Tom examined the gummi in his hand with a mild curiosity. before turning back to Ace and holding the gummi out to him. "You want it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Ace waved his hand in front of him, "No, you can keep it. I don't really need any gummis." he looked at the path ahead of them, "Do you have any idea what's on the other end of these woods? Because I sure as hell don't." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Icicle Woods.   Lost in Icicle Woods. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in Icicle Woods.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next