Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Randomized Battle: Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome
To The
Randomized Battle
Tournament!

I'm sure some of you saw this coming. As most of you have seen, this Randomized battle thing has been sweeping the nation forums. And I thought, "Hey! How about a Tournament! Derp derp alcohol." So here we are! Most of you know the rules, but I'll show them anyways.

1.) All pokemon you have must be randomized. You must use this generator: Click Me
Exclude Legends - Yes. Exclude NFE- No.
Preferably, take a screen shot of what pokemon you get and put it in a spoiler. Like so:
Example:
If you don't know how to take a screen shot, google it. If you don't want to take a screenshot, use the Snipping Tool if you have it. Type "Snipping Tool" in the start menu search box. Or google that too. Just get a picture if you can. It is very much encouraged for you to have a picture, but if it's simply impossible for you to get a picture, then you don't have to. But ONLY if you most certainly can't. Whew, I think that's done. Next!

2.) You can use ANY move that the pokemon can learn in their move pool. Any move, not depending on level. But, you can only have one TM/Egg/Move tutor move. I repeat, you can have either ONE TM move, ONE Egg move, or ONE Move tutor move. The pokemon's ability can either be it's normal ability, or Dream World ability.

3.) Please, let's try not to powerplay/godmode. You can't dodge/block every attack, and you probably won't win every single time. I'll be monitoring the posts to make sure this doesn't happen. I'm sure you all know not to do this, but I'm just making sure.

4.)Nickname all of your pokemon. 'Cause I do what I want.

5.) Considering this is a tourney, you can't just start whenever you want. You'll have to wait your turn. Oh, also, if you want to participate, send over a post containg the following somewhere:
- /in
- A colour
- Other stuffeses. I dunno, stuff like "Herro, I'm looking forward to this, herpderp"

Alright then! Now, I'm looking for about 8 people in this. I'll make some standings once I have all the people down. I might do more tournaments in the future, depending how well this one does. Now...

Let us begin!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:57 pm

First match is Pika vs Saku not Savato vs Saku so it doesn't really matter |D
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:43 pm

I have no idea how to take a screenshot but whatevers. Anyways, Wist, I thought of another way we could do this. Just assign every matchup a color and then we all make our threads, get our teams, and off we go. Does that work for you or do you prefer the origional method?

Edit: No matter, google is epic now. XD
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Jayers) Yes. Mainly to assess how much damage each attack does and if the rules are upheld.

Saku) Sakura is ready! Pika must confirm and we are ready to begin.

Savato) Savto's team is ready for when it's his turn.

Bronze) I'm going to stick to my method, but thank you for your suggestion! It's given some ideas for the future, perhaps even this tournament...

I will create a topic for Sakura and Pika once they have both confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:31 am

Team:

Sorry for the hold up, but here's my team.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:39 am

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t875-random-battle-tournament-matches#12038

All right, it's all set! Pika, Sakura, do as instructed in the topic. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:01 pm

COLORS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:35 am

Spoiler:

Got my team! I'm excited that I got Flygon, that's one of my favourite Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 Random10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Randomized Battle: Tournament
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3