Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Randomized Battle: Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Randomized Battle: Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:03 am

Welcome
To The
Randomized Battle
Tournament!

I'm sure some of you saw this coming. As most of you have seen, this Randomized battle thing has been sweeping the nation forums. And I thought, "Hey! How about a Tournament! Derp derp alcohol." So here we are! Most of you know the rules, but I'll show them anyways.

1.) All pokemon you have must be randomized. You must use this generator: Click Me
Exclude Legends - Yes. Exclude NFE- No.
Preferably, take a screen shot of what pokemon you get and put it in a spoiler. Like so:
Example:
If you don't know how to take a screen shot, google it. If you don't want to take a screenshot, use the Snipping Tool if you have it. Type "Snipping Tool" in the start menu search box. Or google that too. Just get a picture if you can. It is very much encouraged for you to have a picture, but if it's simply impossible for you to get a picture, then you don't have to. But ONLY if you most certainly can't. Whew, I think that's done. Next!

2.) You can use ANY move that the pokemon can learn in their move pool. Any move, not depending on level. But, you can only have one TM/Egg/Move tutor move. I repeat, you can have either ONE TM move, ONE Egg move, or ONE Move tutor move. The pokemon's ability can either be it's normal ability, or Dream World ability.

3.) Please, let's try not to powerplay/godmode. You can't dodge/block every attack, and you probably won't win every single time. I'll be monitoring the posts to make sure this doesn't happen. I'm sure you all know not to do this, but I'm just making sure.

4.)Nickname all of your pokemon. 'Cause I do what I want.

5.) Considering this is a tourney, you can't just start whenever you want. You'll have to wait your turn. Oh, also, if you want to participate, send over a post containg the following somewhere:
- /in
- A colour
- Other stuffeses. I dunno, stuff like "Herro, I'm looking forward to this, herpderp"

Alright then! Now, I'm looking for about 8 people in this. I'll make some standings once I have all the people down. I might do more tournaments in the future, depending how well this one does. Now...

Let us begin!
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 am

By sending a post over did you mean /in here or somewhere else?
Oh, and I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:23 am

Just post a reply with /in, really. 7 More people left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 am

Do you m/ind if I join, even if I'm pretty green when it comes to randomised battles?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 am

I'm totally /in for this. My randomised battle idea seems to have become quite popular xDD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Leaf) Ahhhhhh, I see what you did there Leaf. You're in

Jayers) There is no more fitting person to be in the tournament than the creator of the game. You're in

5 People remain.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Seems /intresting xD but most likely gonna get a magiharp for this...or 6 xD
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 pm

When If it happens, I won't be surprised. You're in

4 People remain.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Randomized Battle: Tournament Random10

The current standings for the tournament. Whipped this up in paint, just thought I'd make it for a more fancy reference. And yeah, double post. I do what I want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 am

Thou shalt be allowed to do so, o Great Topic-Maker. Also, nice tournament thingy :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 am

I'm definitely /in. ANTONM1107 IS GONNA PWN YOU ALL.
AND WATCH AS YOUR POKEMON LIE IN THEIR OWN RED BLOOD, AND LAUGH AS THEY CRAWL AWAY, PAINED AND UNABLE TO RETALIATE AS MY POKEMON RIPS THEIR THROATS OU-
*Ahem*. Wow, I went a bit overboard there.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Ant) Er... You're in?

Randomized Battle: Tournament Random11

The first match has been made! Progress, people.

3 More people remain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Is it okay if I bump this, for the sake of progress?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:48 am

This looks pretty cool. I'm not sure if it's still active or not, but if it is, I'd like to be /in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:14 am

/IN!!! I'm quite exprienced at this, really. One completed, and one that has been inactive for a month (PIKATY GO POST IN BVZVP) and I usually do this kind of thing with my dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Battle: Tournament   Randomized Battle: Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Randomized Battle: Tournament
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next