Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What could be gained.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

What could be gained. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:56 am

First topic message reminder :

The pond was calm at midday, not a soul in sight no old Pokemon relaxing, no children playing just nothingness as the only sound that came through was the wind itself. Sitting alone on one side of the lake sat a golden glow, a tail flame and a golden body were visible to all, much to the dismay of the one sitting there. Fang sat on the ground staring not at the water but at the ground itself, a look of sadness was evident on her face though it was still masked by her normal cold exterior.

Sitting alone but being watched by a cloaked figure, the figure watched the fire type before giving a small sigh and almost vanishing through the trees. (you and trees Noel) And yet again not a soul in sight save for the depressed fire Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:41 am

Jak

Jak got mentally slapped as Noel continued to through out teasing remarks about the relationship between him and Obera. It was honestly slightly annoying in a funny way. As the Lucario sped off, Obera called the lucario a speed demon aloud. This made Jak wonder exactly what those two's relationship is... From what he had previously heard... They were like enemies... Or at least Obera considered Noel one... Noel was neutral about it.

Obera then looked at Jak questioning if he was going to go in town. Jak glanced towards the sky and then returned his gaze towards Obera."Not tonight... I think I will stay out here for tonight." he said with a smile. "Haven't been this nice out lately... Not going to waste it." he said as he looked at the nearby tree. "Are you heading to town?" he asked her in return.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:45 am

"Yes I am, there are some things i need to check out." Obera said as she turned around and walked towards town, she did stop right before she headed along the path that lead towards the town and looked back at Jak. "Ya know, maybe Noel has some merit to what she is saying." Obera said with a small smirk and decided to let Jak think about that, she then left without hearing what his response would be, mostly because she thought i'd be funny.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:12 am

Jak

"Alright. I will see you later then." he responded in a calm tone. In all honesty, he was hoping she would stay there for the night also. However, she needed to do the things she needed to do. He respected that, she had been gone a while after all. There had to have been some things she needed to catch up on. However, just before she left on the path to town... She had stopped to say... "Ya know, maybe Noel has some merit to what she is saying." This caused Jak to have another mental flinch. "Wa-wait!" he quickly said after hearing those words. However it was a bit too late. He had not been given the time to actually respond and she was already gone.

She agrees with Noel? he thought to himself. He shook his head as he let out a slight sigh as she had left. He then turned towards the tree and walked over to it. "I wish I knew..." he said softly. He wished he knew what Obera's exact boundaries were with their relationship. When the two of them discovered the love for each other. Obera didn't know what love was... Or at least the way she talked about it in their encounter showed she didn't know what it was. Even with that, he knew very little about it... Mainly because he hasn't experienced it himself... However he knew that this was love to him. The power it has was not mistakable.

Jak then sat down against the tree as he stared at the pond. Watching as the surface rippled in the slight breeze. If Obera or anyone else was still in the area... He didn't know about it right then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What could be gained.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: