Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What could be gained.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

What could be gained. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:56 am

First topic message reminder :

The pond was calm at midday, not a soul in sight no old Pokemon relaxing, no children playing just nothingness as the only sound that came through was the wind itself. Sitting alone on one side of the lake sat a golden glow, a tail flame and a golden body were visible to all, much to the dismay of the one sitting there. Fang sat on the ground staring not at the water but at the ground itself, a look of sadness was evident on her face though it was still masked by her normal cold exterior.

Sitting alone but being watched by a cloaked figure, the figure watched the fire type before giving a small sigh and almost vanishing through the trees. (you and trees Noel) And yet again not a soul in sight save for the depressed fire Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Jak

Jak smiled as she said she liked it. "Well, I don't have anything on me to change the color right now. We can find something later I supposed." he commented. He figured it might not had been a color she would like. However, a Joy ribbon was a Joy ribbon. They were pretty rare from what he could tell anyways.

After he made that comment she had repeated her question about anything else happening while she was gone. He remained silent for a brief moment. "I mentioned the pokemon that had destroyed my town was here... Well, he wasn't just here... Me and Joey had an encounter with him... It seems he is after us since we survived the attack he led." he said as he turned towards the pond. "I am not exactly worried about him being a threat... It is what he could bring... He is no where near as strong as me right now... His strength lies within the manipulation of others... He can use their emotions and feelings to make them do what he wants... If others aren't aware of his true intentions... They may fall for his tricks." Jak said with a slight sigh.

"There have been a few instances where others had attacked us because of his twist of words already. However the issues had resolved themselves quickly... I just fear he will build an army again..." he said as he turned back towards Obera. "He wasn't the only one that destroyed my home... He was the only reason that it did get destroyed though... He managed to manipulate a mass of wild pokemon to attack the town..." he stated in a much lower tone.

"I don't want it to happen again..." he said in a much quieter tone. "I refuse to allow it to happen again... I just need to find him and stop him." he said as his anger built up slightly. "He is too dangerous!" he said as he hit the ground.

He looked at the ground where he had punched it. Then picked up his paw. Eventually sighing as he let it drop to the ground. "I want to protect my new home... To protect those I love, and the friends I care about so dearly."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:00 am

Obera waited till Jak was done with that whole thing, Obera waited for a moment before talking though she kinda wanted to hit him for being stupid. "Do you honestly think that it'll happen again?" She asked as she stood up and crossed her arms. "Strength though manipulation will only get you so far, plus even them he wouldn't be able to destroy the town with so many strong fighters there, Me, Noel and the entire Guild wouldn't let anything like that happen to the town." Obera said a small amount of rage building up.

"And don't think the entire world needs to be on your damn shoulders, you have allies all around you so what if he's a manipulative prick, if you don't want it to happen again then ask someone to help you out." Obera said her rage slightly subsiding, she gets really annoyed when people try and be the bucking hero.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:24 am

Jak

Jak blinked a few times at the reaction Obera gave him. "No... I don't honestly think it will happen again." he said as he looked away. "You are right..." Jak said feeling horrible for even mentioning the issue. It was completely true that he had allies... However at the time each incident took place... He had to handle it by himself... To protect his only true friend at the time... At the time Obera was missing, he may had been worried about her. However, he was more worried about his best friend Joey.

Even worse, during the time his home got destroyed... Him and Joey were completely helpless... They solely relied on members of the guild for protection... However, they never reached the town in time when the attack took place.

"I just wanted to protect Joey... When you went missing... He was the closest friend I had left..." he said as he looked towards the ground. He felt as if he insulted her in some way... Yet he couldn't figure out what.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:38 am

"Then instead of protecting him you should teach him to be stronger, it'd give you less to worry about if he becomes strong enough to handle something on his own." Obera said wondering why he hadn't thought of doing that before, he was a smart Pokemon. "Just forget about it, I'm sorry i shouldn't of said anything i know nothing of what is going on." Obera said mad that she had a small outburst. "If you ever need a hand just remember I'm back, no matter what i'll help."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:53 am

Jak

Jak looked at Obera when she stated that he should teach him to be stronger. "I..." the Charmeleon seemed to feel a bit silly about not thinking of that... He was just too worried about his friend to even think about that. It is stupid to try to protect someone from everything themselves... They should teach others how to defend themselves to help protect them... "I got caught up worrying about him... I never thought to do that..." Jak responded.

Jak then smiled as Obera stated that if he ever needed a hand... To remember that she is back and will always help no matter what. As she had said this, he couldn't help but smile as his face faded slightly to a very subtle redness. It wasn't too noticeable as all the other times they had spoken before... However, it made him feel that she truly cared for him. It was the greatest thing he had...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:02 am

"The strong protect the weak so the weak end up becoming a stronger force then that which it protecting it, at least that's the way i look at protection." Obera said as she gave a small sigh. "You can worry about him all you want but even then there will be times he's alone without you, if he relies on you guarding him all the time then the time when you're not there or you're facing something stronger then yourself will ultimately put him in more danger." Obera explained.

Obera noticed him look at her, her face got crossed with the same scarlet blush it had before and she looked away. It seems it was easier for her to talk when she was talking about fighting, yet now she was back to not wanting to look him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:31 am

Jak

Jak though about what she had said for a moment. The first part sounded a little strange, yet it made sense... The second bit about him always protecting Joey without him actually being taught how to protect himself would endanger him for when he is alone... That was the biggest point to be made. "You are right, I will have to help him train... Did I ever mention he joined the guild with a friend he made? His friend actually helped unite use back together." Jak said with a smile forming on his face..

At some point he noticed she seemed to turn her head away from him after she spotted him. Just before she did so though he noticed the slight blush marks she had. However he didn't mention anything about it... It would only make it worse on either end... Maybe even possibly having her retaliate.

However, this only caused him to grow a darker red either way. Causing him to turn his head back towards the pond. However, his face would still be visible if she turned back to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:42 am

"Well that's good, i guess joining the guild should make him stronger." Obera said as she looked stretched her arms a bit, this conversation was seeming to end and Obera had no idea what to say next. Obera decided just to sit down still facing away from Jak, "Anything i should know before i head back into town?" Obera asked mostly because she wanted to know if anything big had happened since she was gone, she had learned enough about Jak's life so far and wanted to hear about something else.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:47 am

Jak

Jak nodded as she stated that joining the guild should make Joey stronger. "I think I have seen some results already myself." he responded as he looked at the water. Watching the wavering reflection of the night sky in its wake. The soft rippling of the water seemed endless.

Jak then heard Obera ask if there was anything she needed to know before heading back into town. "Nothing much actually, just a few shops are either opening or has opened... I haven't quite checked them out myself though." he said as he continued to watch the water. "Obera... I am glad you are back." he said as he closed his eyes with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:56 am

Obera was about to ask another question but refrained from doing such, she figured Jak wouldn't know the answer so she kept it to herself. "Alright then." She replied as she stared at the sky for a moment, she hadn't noticed how long she was gone but she couldn't help but smile. "No matter where i go, the night sky never seems to change." She muttered quietly to herself as she looked back at Jak. "It's good to be back." She told him a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:25 am

Jak

Raverous

Jak took a deep breath as he opened his eyes. An utter calmness crossing him. He felt almost completely at peace now that he was with Obera once more. Being able to talk with her and find solutions to problems he had been plagued with that he couldn't solve in his previous state of mind.

However his moment of peace with Obera was about to be interupted as something lurked in the shadows... Completely hidden from all... Well, maybe... If there were able to mask their aura that is... Anything with the ability to sense aura would spot it... The dark sinister aura that it had.

---------------

"Hey... what the hell!? Put me down!! I demand it!! RAAAAAAGH!" shouted a figure as a stone with a glowing purple mass splashed into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:39 am

"Incoming Ghost!" A happy sounding voice came from the trees, the same one that was talking before as she chucked a rock into the pond nearby. "Hey Jak i found out this guys weakness, just pick up the rock and throw him, pisses him off also." Noel yelled out as she jumped into the clearing with Jak and Obby. Standing there with her black cloak almost torn to shreds yet her scarf and bag without a mark on them, the Lucario smirked. "Sorry to interrupt you but your boyfriend was getting stalked by a Ghost." Noel told Obera, Noel then turned to the pond and smiled. "Hey come on Ravy what's the matter can't swim?" Noel asked knowing full well he couldn't do jack shit to her, she just stood there with her back to Jak and Obera.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obera was slightly shocked at this turn of events, even she didn't think something like this was going to happen. "Noel." Was all Obera had to say when she saw the Lucario just drop down in front of the duo, the moment Noel had used the term love birds Obera's face flashed the same Red, she then shook her head and looked towards the Lake waiting for whatever was there to come out.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:57 am

Jak

Raverous

Jak was extremely shocked to see the flying figure go through the air after hearing a voice shout out something about a ghost. "What??? Was that..." Jak started to speak. Obera then said Noel as the Lucario landed in front of the duo.

"I am guessing that was Raverous..." he growled... Turning towards Obera who was watching the water for movement. He then returned his view to the water. Curious himself if the ghost type planned on actually getting out.

"You insolent brat... Throwing random stones about..." the spiritomb said angrily as it came out of the water. It was clearly upset about the fact it was thrown into the water like some chucking stone. Which is literally what just happened...

"What are you doing here..." Jak growled as the spiritomb turned towards him. "Just checking up on an old friend" he said innocently... This seemed to agitate Jak as he started forming a flame in the back of his throat. "Give me one reason not to torch you."

The spiritomb only laughed as Jak said that. "What? One fire wasn't enough for you?" the spiritomb laughed. "You mean your fire?" Jak retaliated, clearly not taking it from this guy.

The spiritomb smirked as his shadow extended around the group towards their back. He then melted into the shadow and appeared behind the group. Jak quickly turning around as he followed the spiritomb. However the spiritomb had already began forming a nail. The spiritomb facing Obera during the time. Jak quickly went into a fury as he blasted the spiritomb with a fiery white beam of energy known as Dragon rage.

The spiritomb's attack had failed due to the nail burning out of existance. The spiritomb looked a bit worse for wear after that point.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:11 am

"Jak you have to calm down, i know what he did but if you get over emotional in a fight you'll end up losing no matter how strong your opponent is." Noel told Jak as she watched him spin around and shoot a flame at Ravy, she held her paw up in the air as her eyes glowed with a blue energy, using psychic she held not Rave but the rock he was connected to. "Don't know how long I'm able to hold this guy but don't worry." Noel said as Obera turned around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obera stared at this guy for a moment before walking forward, her walk had a certain malevolence in it that could probably scare a hardened outlawn. "One thing in this world i cannot stand, a weakling that does not know it's place nor does it know when to quit, let me give you a hint, should of quit now." Obera said as she used the time she was walking to build up a flame, she then shot the flame at him close range without any regard for the area or Noel and Jak.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:34 am

Jak

Raverous

Jak looked towards Obera after he had finished his attack. Sighing slightly as it is true... The spiritomb had gotten to him... It seemed to have a knack at pushing Jak's buttons just the right way...

The spiritomb then turned its attention towards Obera. The look on her face seemed to trouble him as he watched her approach. As she got closer and her threat becoming clearer to him. "You wouldn't..." he mumbled as she got closer. Becoming clearer that she was not going to let him off easy.

He then turned his attention towards the steel type and quickly shot a beam of concentrated psychic energy. Confuse Ray Attempting to force the Lucario to release him. As he did so he extended his shadow as far as he could. Attempting to have it ready for when he was released.... If he managed to get free that is... Otherwise he would attempt to force his way out of there...

((GOOD LUCK DUMBASS SPIRITOMB))

Random number (1,5) :
((Anything equal to or below 2 means he manages to break free. Regardless of whether his first attack gets him released. If this happens he would attempt to flee the scene. This will probably teach him a lesson for a while... ))

The fire that Obera released was the most intense flame Jak had seen come from the shiny fire type. It was as if it was filled with a pure hatred for the ghost type. Hot enough to where Jak had to take a few steps back to avoid being burned... Despite being a fire type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What could be gained.   What could be gained. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What could be gained.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: