Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs

Go down 
+3
Sakura
Pikashock
FoxFireAlchemist
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs Empty
PostSubject: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:53 am

Hello there all :3

So, I'm not very impressive at drawing Pokemon and animals and such, so I've decided to offer something different: Anime and Manga drawings XD

I'm not the most amazing artist, but I guess I'm pretty good for never having taken any art lessons or anything XD. As a general note, the more detailed your description of what you want is, the easier it will be for me to draw and the better the final product will turn out.

LIST OF WHAT I AM OFFERING CURRENTLY:

-OC Sketches and Drawings
Examples:

!!!-Humanized Pokemon and Pokemon OCs
Examples:

Short, 1-2 Page Comic/Manga
Examples:

For now, everything I do will typically be in pencil/colored pencil/crayon/marker (and occasionally oil pastel), and I will typically put the finished products on my dA, or my photobucket if you wish to use your request in a bio. I'm not very good at digital art, so I probably won't be doing much of that XD. If you really want me to do it, than I will probably come up with a charge for you. Everything else is free (subject to change if I must) XDDD.

UPDATE ON PRICING
!!!- In an effort to try and bring a nutty little Fennekin character to life, I will now be offering a new special in the Humanized Pokemon and Pokemon OCs section. Specifically, I'm offering special ginjinka drawings of any on-site character for a fee.
-When you make out your Request, please state exactly which character you want drawn and provide a link to their bio. (This helps me during the concept stage of the drawing and affects the quality of the drawing I produce X'D)
-I will only include ONE character in each special piece (if really REALLY want two characters in a special piece, explain to me why and I might give in. The fee will increase, however).
-Each special piece will consist of a full-body sketch AND a bust sketch, so you don't have to decide between the two.
-Backgrounds will only be included in colored and sub-colored pieces. You must request one in order to get one.
-If you order a sub-colored piece, please make sure to specify what you want colored: the bust sketch, the full-body drawing, or the background. You may only choose ONE. *(If the background turns out very basic or simple once the piece is completed, I may relent and include the bust shot to even out the price. If I catch anyone trying to take advantage of this allowance by specifically requesting a simple background, it won't count. If I see a lot of people trying to take advantage of this allowance, I won't offer it to anyone at all.)
-Please specify that you are requesting a special piece in your request sheet somewhere so that I know that's what you want. Otherwise I'm gonna assume you just want a crappy normal drawing |D /SHOT

PRICING FOR SPECIAL PIECES
-Normal Package (No background, Uncolored)
           •200 poke

-SubColored Package (One portion colored: BE SURE TO READ THE GUIDELINES AND SPECIFY WHAT YOU WANT COLORED)
           •250 poke

-Colored Package (Everything colored.)
           •300 poke

~PRIORITY LIST~
(Will be served on a first-come, first serve basis)
1.- sawtooth
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-

Request Sheet-
Username:
What You Want (choose off the list of what I'm currently offering):
Colored?:
Description of Drawing/Character (source picture acceptable):
Text to be Written in?:
Extra Add-ins (can be anything, like a backround or something in the backround, ect. Heck, I'll try my hand at putting a Pokemon of an animal in the backround if you really want me to XD):[/b]

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:13 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:24 am

Username: Pikashock
What You Want: Humanized female Torchic/Pokemon OC.
Colored?: Nope.
Description of Drawing/Character: Just a humanized form of a female Torchic. Looks about 15 years old. She's not very serious, usually jokes around.
Text to be Written in?: None.
Extra Add-ins: None.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:28 am

Alrighty! I'll get to work on it 8D

You are currently: NULL on the priority list.

The Request has been completed and removed from the priority list.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:30 am

What? It's free?
I might as well take advantage of this situation.
THE MOST ORIGINAL REQUEST EVER!

Username: Epic Kirby
What You Want: Humanized version of my Pokemon OC "Ace da Snivy" (Let's not spell "The" right guys!)
Colored?: Nop
Description of Drawing/Character (source picture acceptable): Human version of Ace (Who's a male by the by) He has a cape. He's quite egotistical and thinks life is basically a play and he's the hero of it. (I don't know if this helps with drawing the character at all, but it miiight)
Text to be Written in?: Nope
Extra Add-ins (can be anything, like a backround or something in the backround, ect. Heck, I'll try my hand at putting a Pokemon of an animal in the backround if you really want me to XD): Nope again
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:32 am

OH NO, YOU FOUND MY WEAKNESS. DRAWING MALE CHARACTERS. XD

You are currently: NULL on the priority list.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:13 am

COMPLETED REQUEST FOR: Pikashock

Spoiler:

Artist's Notes:
I'm actually quite proud of how this turned out, but I can always do another drawing if you had something different in mind. Just let me know, and thank you!!! 8D

Please ignore the terrible quality; I use my iPhone's camera to upload drawings because it's more convenient and I've had bad experiences with my scanner XD

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:38 am

Like Kirby said i'm pretty sure that you will get alot of requests so now is time to get one picture of the Famous FoxFireAlchemist for free before they are over run :)

Username:Sakura

What you want: May I have a humanized female Zoura?

Colored: Only if it doesnt trouble you

Description: An about 9 year old girl, that should have more of a childish look (to symbolize her age)

Text to be written: None~

Other: A signature signed by you so i could always treasure it~ (but only if you want to of course :))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:44 am

Jeez, I feel so flattered and loved 8D! And I really don't plan on charging for my artwork, unless I have to do it over the computer. That takes much more time out of my schedual so I'll charge for that XD. REQUST TAKEN.

You are are currently: NULL on the priority list.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Well I read through it and just thought: Why not request? xDD
So here goes;

Username: SereneLittleRose
What You Want: Can I ask for a humanised Arpeggio and Rose(Dratini site mascots?)
Colored?: I don't mind. Whatever you think looks best X3
Description of Drawing/Character: Well, Rose is obviously female, and she's a shiny Dratini. I guess I don't have anything specific in mind though she should probably either hold a flower of some description, or there should be one near her in the pic.(Doesn't have to be a Rose so take your pick xDD) Also, Rose is rather shy.
Arpeggio is male, and a normal Dratini. Again, I don't have anything specific in mind, but he is a determined person/pokemon(? xD) but is kind-hearted and loves Rose like a sister, so I guess I'll give you this to work with.
Text to be Written in?: None
Extra Add-ins: Erm.. I guess whatever I mentioned in the description |D
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Imma get right on it, just as soon as I finish up the request I was working on! 8D Their facial expressions will probably be similar to the ones on the banner XD. REQUEST ACCEPTED.

You are currently: NULL on the priority list

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:57 pm

COMPLETED REQUEST FOR: Epic Kirby

Spoiler:

Artist's Notes:
Wow, I drew a decent male character. SUCCESSSSSSSSSSS! (All the dark shaded areas would be green if it was colored, and the lightly shaded areas would be yellow.)

Imma retake this for you when I'm not slouching in my dad's truck XD
If you had something doffering in mind, I can always try again if you wish XD
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:19 pm

COMPLETED REQUEST FOR: Sakura

Spoiler:

Artist's Notes:
First time I've colored anything in a while, so sorry it's all... eh XD.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:32 am

They are both neat Fox <3
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:45 am

COMPLETED REQUEST FOR: SereneLittleRose

Spoiler:

Artist's Notes:
Even shaded this and everything. Holy cow it took an age, but it's totally worth it!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:48 am

Username: Pikashock.
What You Want: A human form of a male pikachu.
Colored?: Sure XD
Description of Drawing/Character: Basically a humanized male pikachu, about 16 or 15 years old.
Text to be Written in?: Nope.
Extra Add-ins: Nope.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs Empty

Back to top Go down

FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next