Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Crazy has been brought

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Crazy has been brought Empty
PostSubject: The Crazy has been brought   The Crazy has been brought EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:16 pm

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

HELLO HELLO ONE AND ALL!

I am jay most well known by my friends as Crazy or sometimes Craz :3.

Friend Pokepikoo told me about this site and so I thought why not bring my weirdness here*maniacal lightning strike in background*

I am very insane by some standards but also easilly excited by things oh how I hope to get to know the denizens of this site HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Hai Hai :P
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy has been brought   The Crazy has been brought EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Welcome buddy. :D
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy has been brought   The Crazy has been brought EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:01 pm

WHY HELLO FELLOW CRAZY PERSON!

I GO BY MOON

Pleasure to meet you. >;3

Hope you have fun here, and PLEASE do not go inactive like a gajillion other new members did ;u; You seem interesting as fudge. <----- Now that's saying something, if you know me well enough.

WELCOME TO DA SITE BRUH

P.S. I'm da batman! /shot (Joke from real life.. I believe it's a vine.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy has been brought   The Crazy has been brought EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:28 am

Lol epic braw
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy has been brought   The Crazy has been brought EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8.

I'm Sova, however I also go by a variety of other names. Owl, Sleep, Sofa, Soda and Eevee Lord. Most of these are puns off the word "Sova", but Eevee Lord is due to me having nearly exclusively eevee characters and a lot of them.

Nice to meet you, I hope you're here to stay. Most new members leave within a month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy has been brought   The Crazy has been brought EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:09 pm

'Ello, and a late warm welcome to you sir~ Hope you do enjoy yourself and stay long! Aaand like everyone else is saying, I REALLY hope you stick around too; It's nice to have other new members around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy has been brought   The Crazy has been brought Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crazy has been brought
Page 1 of 1