Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

<Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flint

Flint

Poké : 0

<Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint! Empty
PostSubject: <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint!   <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:16 am

What are these pretty little faces?

Ampharos

WOAH.

Anyways, heya! I've never been the best at introductions, but I'll be darned if I don't at least try!

While I am by no means a stranger to the roleplay scene and literature in general, I'd be lying if I told you I've been onto a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon forum before. The idea of being a part of the PMD universe has always captivated me, and I only recently got the idea to try and find a place that would let me do it. Hah!

So, maybe I should share a few number of things about myself:

My two favorite Pokemon happen to be Typhlosion and Ampharos.

I'm a complete sucker for romance.

I'm a huge fitness nut.

Naps are great [citation needed].

I don't bite! Being new and all, it wouldn't be very productive of me to ward of potential friends, would it? : p

That's just about everything I can think of. Boring, I know! Hope t'see you all around!
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint!   <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:31 am

Welcome to the site! You seem to have at least decent grammar and prior roleplaying experience, so I hope you stick around. If you need any help getting settled in, feel free to ask, don't be shy. Many members here love to help.

I suppose I'll introduce my self to you now. I'm the resident Eevee Connoisseur of the site, I'm an extremely active poster, my favorite pokemon is Glaceon, my favorite thing to write about is dark/violent scenes(but romance is okay too.)
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint!   <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Welcome to the site Flint! Hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint!   <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Welcome! As Sova said, pretty much wonderful grammar! I hope to RP with you once you get settled and such! (I'll see you in the cbox hopefully!)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint!   <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:28 pm

YOU MADE ME LAUGH OMG
In case you can't tell from that sentence, I'm the silly kind who loves to enjoy new members and bright faces, especially those who know how to tell/take a joke. The only thing I really take seriously, besides school, is my roleplaying, which I still have fun doing. :3 So if you feel like having fun, crazy, insane, spazzlistic roleplaying partner, contact me on the chatbox! Happy Pokemoning, and good luck with your character creation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint!   <Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint! Empty

Back to top Go down

<Witty Title Goes Here.> Something, something, Flint!
Page 1 of 1