Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups] Empty
PostSubject: When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups]   When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Hullo! So, @blade12 got this idea that we should have an RP where our persona's pets are left alone in the cbox, or wherever the heck you Canine people want this to take place. Basically, all of us users are logged off, and the pets are left with nothing to do but wait until we come back on, but we don't know what they do. This is a chance for us all to act out possibilities of what our persona's pets would do while we were gone, and not doing anything.

Blade and I already have pets, so I'll give you guys images of both.

Blade's Pet (Zino):

And then there's mine (Fureimuu~ingu, or フレイムウィング, and in english it's Flame Wing.):

THE SIGN-UP SHEET IS BELOW!

Code:

[b]» Username:[/b]
[b]» Pet Species & Appearance:[/b] (Picture can be used here after you tell us what species it is)
[b]» Pet Name:[/b]
[b]» Pet Gender:[/b] (IMPORTANT TO KNOW!)
[b]» Secret Word: [/b] (You gotta find it in the post. Go back and read it if you didn't already find it :3) (Not case sensitive)

NOTE: Please cross out the secret word once you are approved by me, so that others are not just looking at your post and copying down the word.

Last edited by MoonDust on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups]   When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:35 pm

» Username: @MoonDust
» Pet Species & Appearance: Winged Wolf
Spoiler:
» Pet Name: Fureimuu~ingu (フレイムウィング. In english it's Flame Wing.)
» Pet Gender: Male
» Secret Word: I already know it, thus I am NOT typing it for all to see. You have to find it yourself. :3

APPROVED BY MYSELF ~Moon
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups]   When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:39 pm

» Username: @StarBright24
» Pet Species & Appearance: Ukali - As a magical Faerie-colored paintbrush was used on the Ukali, the appearance is different from other types of Ukali.
Spoiler:
» Pet Name: Ukulele
» Pet Gender: Female
» Secret Word:
Spoiler:

P.S. The species and appearance are from Neopets. And yes, Ukulele was what came to mind when I first saw the species name. I like musical theme naming, ok?

Last edited by StarBright24 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups]   When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:08 pm

~Approved~

I really don't mind if u name ur pet a musical instrument |D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups]   When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups] Empty

Back to top Go down

When Owners Aren't Home [Sign Ups]
Page 1 of 1