Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Home- & Jobless

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:34 pm

(This thread is open for anyone)
Jerret & Rannon were strolling through Grassveil town on the hunt for free food, again. Most of the Doduos days here went down like that, waking up under a tree jut outside of the city, running through the streets, advertising his courier servicis and picking anything that looks somewhat like a corncob. Rannon constantly tries to cheer Jerret up, by sending him happy thoughts but Jerret could not be cheered up. He was angry, angry at the authority, angry at the allmighty authority that had put him in this miserable situation.
Back to top Go down

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:18 am

(If it is fine with you, I'll throw my snivy in xD)

It was chilly today Jeremy noted, but at least it seemed that winter was slowly drawing to a close for the upcoming spring. He never was able to explain why. He could just feel it deep in his bones. Perhaps it had something to do with being a grass type? He never thought about it before, but then again, he had never really experienced winter before in force like earlier this year. His homeland was a lot warmer year round.

The male snivy was currently walking down the cobbled streets of this 'peasant town'. He found himself not calling Grassveil that as much though after it had become home the past few weeks. Whether that was Jeremy's first choice or not, he had yet to decide.

As he walked, his amber eyes took in the sights and smells with a seemingly detached expression. However, he paused when he noticed a flightless, bird-like creature with two heads. For a bit, Jeremy was shocked until he recognized the creature for what it was. In reserved excitement, the Grass Snake Pokemon approached, calling out to dodou pair.

"You there! Doduos! I wish to speak with you!"
Back to top Go down

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:52 pm

OOC: Sorry that it took me a week to answer, had some serious studying to do.
The head known as Jerret instantly tourned at the Snivy. "Yes?" He stood up from the spot he was sitting, dropping the corncob as he addressed the Snivy. Ranon reacted quickly and snapped the cob out of the air. "Do you need some delievery to be done? I may not be a strong flyer but the fastest and most enduring runner. Well exept for this Jolteon, but his services are very costly." Standing up to his full height he announced: "I can get any delivery done that doesnt envolve diving, for just a couple poké."
Back to top Go down

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:49 pm

(Its fine. It took me a while to get this reply in too, and for that I apologize.)

It was a long shot to say the least, and Jeremy wasn't surprised. Still, the male snivy inwardly had to admit that he had his hopes somewhat up. Doduo had a place in his homeland, so he hoped that perhaps through a longshot that this duo was from Brissiana as well. As he approached, that didn't seem to be the case though...

The male snivy put forward a practiced, charming smile that had been crafted over a decade. "Oh no... I'm afraid that unless your services can extend over a whole ocean for a decent price, I don't think a delivery is in order..."

Jeremy Blackwood tilted his head. "I know dudous from my homeland... And I haven't seen your faces around here. Are you recent arrivals to Grassveil?"
Back to top Go down

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:53 am

"There is something across the ocean?!" Jerret asked in surprise. This information totally shook the Dodous view of the world. They grew up in the wilds and never thought there might be something on the other side of the ocean or even that the ocean actually had another side. But now that they thought about it seemed just logical, eventhough Rannon embrassed this idea more than Jerret they just stood there a moment trying to understand what the Snivy just said. "So if you need some delivery done across the ocean, I could ask the Relicanth if he knows where the ocean ends. He gets around quite a bit you know." Jerret said. Rannon instantly turned his head at Jerret "And than how are we going to deliver? We still cant fly that far." he asked. Something they would have normaly communicated by thought but right now both minds were fully occupied by trying to understand the concept of an ocean that ends. Jerret shook his head and than told the snivy: "It seems like we cant help you with that delivery and yes we are new in this town. We came here after grandma Miltank died."
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:52 pm

(Mind if I hop in?)

A frigid air seemed to have manifested today, and its bite even sent a crepitus chill down the young drake's spine. It quite perturbed the fire type to be so afflicted by this element when he was master of its nemesis, but what could he do? His body's internal flame burned bright, but it was not nearly strong enough to stave off complete immunity from the day's climate. It certainly would be one day, but he would require training - and lots of it.

Though, admittedly, he would have preferred to be out of this miserable town and back into the wilderness to continue his rigorous training schedule, Ares had allowed himself some time to enjoy the simple pleasures that this place offered. Even with his mind set far off in the distant mountains and woodlands, his physical form was not yet so determined. It was a sluggishness that had to be remedied: an unwillingness to begin his grind to supremacy. The will for dominance had not yet be kindled within him. The desire to soar to new elevations and gaze out upon the horizon had not been beckoned into existence. Time would remedy this.

But how much time?

Casually strolling, the Charmander had deviated from his typical path along the outlining boundaries of the town. He traveled through the heart of Grassveil, transversing its streets with mild awkwardness. It must have been something akin to rush hour: everyone was set upon either selling their services or products, buying services or products, or merely running around in preparation for something spectacular. It was a little too much for Ares, as he was more attune to the lonely, simple nature of being a "Mountain Man".

The uneven terrain of the cobblestone street he ducked down in an attempt to avert the overwhelming sensation of the hectic crowds was apparently in vain, although there was less "clutter" down this path. All of the faces of these various people with their seemingly mundane and uninteresting lives seemed to meld together; all except for the two heads of a specific Doduo. Sure, there were plenty of Doduo in the world to make recognition of one improbable, but there was no way that the Charmander could forget a face that had been along the sidelines of his verbal sparring match with a rather pugnacious Taillow. It was, with this realization, that a sudden bubble of interest formed within his gut.

He would maintain his distance for now, feigning interest in the wares located in a rather bizarre stall, but he would keep within earshot. Who was to say that he was not above eavesdropping and gossip?
Back to top Go down

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:45 am

The noble born's amber eyes held a calculative gleam in their depths as he surveyed the dodou twins. Inwardly, he sighed. Oh yes, there was no way this pair of individuals was anyone he could use. Sadly, it seemed any news from his homeland would have to wait. Jeremy was expecting this anyway, though it was mildly disappointing to hear it up front.

The male snivy offers a small smile, tone lightly polite. "Oh no, do not worry about it. I was merely being hopeful, so it isn't an issue. I'm sorry for your loss by the way, but welcome to Grassveil. I'm sure you will fit in fine here."

Right... Welcome to the boonies... But he supposed it was his boonies now too.

Jeremy gave a small dip of his head, getting ready to leave before he paused. Frowning, his snake-like eyes scanned the cobbled streets around him. He felt like he was being watched, but he couldn't quite tell from where. After that encounter with the zorua and ESPECIALLY with the absol and the sableye, he has slightly paranoid and with good reason.

Eventually, he was able to pick out yet another reptilian being such as himself... One with red scales and a flaming tail.
Back to top Go down

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:58 pm

"Thanks, I am sure I will get a long here. But there arent too many people who actually need my service. Jerret said. Rannon noticed the paranoid looks the Snivy and tryed to let Jerret know that he tought that there might be more to the Snivy than it seemed. But simple minded as always Jerret kept talking to Snivy, his polite nature was quite sympathic. So how is that place you come from? And how did you get here? How does one get over the ocean? He kept asking, the curious side of his nature being awakened. Chewing on his corncob he waited for answers.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:45 am

There was always that moment when one's inner voice beckons them forth and brings awareness to the fact that one's stealthy behavior has been in vain: such was the time for Ares. With the majority of his attention spent upon eavesdropping and absentmindedly browsing the purchasable goods located within a stall, it had been a merely a matter of time until his rather bloated curiosity betrayed him. His attempt had been foiled, and now his quarry had suspected him. What a horrible hunter he would be.

Still, there was a possibility that he could simply salvage the situation and attempt to amend what damage he had caused simply by humoring a point of interest in their conversation. The Charmander had listened in enough and possessed enough intelligence to understand that the ocean had something to do with their dialogue, and thus would be a rather safe entry and segway. Yet, there remained the fact that he was rather uneducated about watery substances - which unfortunately included that watery mixture of dissolved salt and minerals. Perhaps it would be wise to attempt to feign some knowledge?

What a pitiful circumstance he had placed himself in.

The young drake, sucking up whatever confidence he could muster, allowed himself to move with determination and fluidity through the bustling traffic towards them. In his mind, his plan replayed over and over so that he might nail it. Mustering a rather interested and, quite astonishingly, friendly smile, Ares would thrust himself upon their conversation.

He would inquire, "Pardon my intrusion, but were you discussing the ocean - specifically, that one of you is from the other side?" Diplomat and warmonger: what an inconsistent disposition.
Back to top Go down

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Jerret turned his head appruptly at at Ares. Yes we were. Did you know that the ocean had another coast on the other side? Than he started mustering the charmander, asking himself where from he knew him. Rannon answered this question in theire mind. 'He was the one arguing with the taillow earlyer.' Hey I know you! Jerret proclaimed, "You were the guy who was fighting with that taillow this morning. I worried you might bite his head off." 'He doesnt look that dangerous though' Jerret communicated with Rannon. 'But we aint gonna tell him.' Rannon added to his thought. Rannon  than randomly started to pick the feathers on his left flank, trying not seem suspicous while Jerret chewed on the leftovers of his corncob.
Back to top Go down

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Jeremy knew a warrior when he saw one, and the charmander was definitely of that category. He could see it in his posture, in his gait and in how he held himself. Any pokemon could fight through the use of their raw abilities and powers they possessed. Some of them were even quite powerful. This was different though. This was someone who was trained in the art of combat, honed through years of experience. The charmander knew how to fight in its most physical and spiritual form. A true combatant. Jeremy would know after all. He himself was trained in the 'gentleman's art' of combat. In the vicious, medieval-minded society of his homeland, a noble born learned how to be a warrior as well.

The char species were typically known as a pokemon renowned for their fighting abilities. It was said they were the remnants of an ancient clan of dragons left behind long ago. Ericar the Conquerer (A legendary figure in his homeland) was a charizard who invaded with his army from the eastern mountains. Needless to say, their family line forged an empire that lasted 387 years... So Jeremy was wary almost as much as he was curious. What was this charmander's purpose here in the quiet town of Grassveil? And why was his attention focused on him so much?

He didn't have time to answer Rannon and Jerret's initial question by the time Ares approached them. The male snivy's attention was focused on him, amber eyes sizing the fire-type up as the distance closed. The charmander then brought forward his own question, sounding remarkably polite.

Jeremy brought forward his own polite smile giving a small nod at the question. "Indeed. My homeland is from across the ocean in the country of Brissiana." Leaving it at that, the snivy turned to both Ares and the dodou twins, interest peaked at the apparent news of a fight as he mused to himself the implications. "You were in a battle earlier? I imagine that must have attracted attention... Not much happens here after all." He wasn't going to bring up the fact that he himself got into a fight when he first came here. Miserable zorua...
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:39 am

His interest was peaked at the mention of a solid mass of land on the other side of that great big puddle. So, it wasn't just some rumor? There actually was fresh soil, exotic vegetation, and untamed wilderness beyond the unending plains of murky blue? This was titulating "inside" information for the Charmander, and such was knowledge that he desired to pursue. He had to learn more - these other 'mons had to have more information!

Yet, it was, in his opinion, unwise to show his desire outright. Knowledge was power, after all, and thus he promptly surmised that the one who had origins beyond the eternal, rolling waves of the ocean would hold it over his head. Perhaps it was a bit extreme, but what did Ares know?

Lifting a single hand beneath his chin in order to perk up his snout towards the air, Ares allowed a meditative-calm to wash out other visible emotions that lingered upon his face. His goal was to appear interested in the confirmation and not in what information that might provide. "Fascinating," he would analyze with the passive enthusiasm of a scholar, "I had heard legends and stories within my homeland that there was a sovereign nation across the ocean, but I had thought it merely myth." Allowing his hands to flop back to their natural state at his sides, he would address the Snivy, "Brissiana sounds surprisingly familiar. I imagine it is more agrarian; however, I bet it's industrial."

Perfect! Pull information from this lizard by making assumptions and obtaining corrections.

It appeared that the Doduo had finally recognized him fully, for now the information of his altercation that morning had been brought to light. Though others might've become quite cheeky or bashful, he acted in a much more extreme, opposite mannerism: Ares's pectoral muscles were promptly and proudly puffed out, his hands grabbed at his leathery sides, and a conceited smirk blossomed upon his maw. The young lizard spoke, "Yeah, but the result was just as fitting, I'd argue. It drew a fair sized crowd. Unfortunately, however, I didn't get a scar - and that was the true letdown."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home- & Jobless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home- & Jobless   Home- & Jobless Empty

Back to top Go down

Home- & Jobless
Page 1 of 1