Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

JUST CAUSE 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

JUST CAUSE 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:24 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a calm peaceful morning in new York city before a flaming helicopter flew over the center of town and exploded in the middle of the air, something that looked like a person fell fastly approaching the ground. " Why does this always happen when I just want to buy chocolates for my girl friend?" James asked allowed pondering this as he fell head first towards an intersection. He slipped a hand into his right sleeve and pulled out what looked like an average glove, he slipped it onto his right hand and like spider man angled his hand at a building a wire with a penatrating hook shot out and stabbed itself into the cement of an office building. With all his might James pulled on the wire and sent himself rushing off towards the building. He crashed threw the ceiling to floor windows and rolled upon entry. " Hey." He spoke without even looking who was in the place.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:04 am

(James is Wireman :D) "Odd?" this was the first time she actually stopped screaming. Then she smiled and was back to her old self, "MAYBE WE CAN FIND THE LEGONDARY PURPLE RAINBOW UNICORN PIG!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:50 am

James stuck a hand into his pocket. " If we-" He was cut off by the spawning of dynamite directly in the middle of the group. James was thrust off the roof, and again started falling. " survive" James started to finished before a second box of dynamite spawned in front of him and sent him crashing threw the window into the building he had just been on top. He flipped over to one elbow. " Two maybe five rips cracked." He guessed feeling his side with his free hand. " Damn game masters are getting better these days." He coughed up some blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:25 am

"I gess I can trust you two!" Flandre screamed as she was easily boosted by the explosion. Pyrotechnicts can't damage her. However, she was half-deafend by the explosion. She raced after James and scooped him up before he was killed. After grabing James, she raced around the fire from the explosion and saw the crazed girl, falling helplessy, but still strugling, from the sky. Flandre quickly grabbed the girl and flew to the safest place she knew of, Her and Youmu's hideout. Youmu would have to be met later, she was on a journey in the spirit realm.

When she saw the place, she plopped the two on the ground before her, just in time before she fell off balance from flying for sometime with a heavier load then usuall. She tumbled across the ground and hit a tree and she just sat there, leant up against it, staring into the sky, as if death was drawing near. She always forgets she is immortal, however.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:44 am

She walked over to Flandre, "You OKAY?" she asked almost normally, then again weird for her. She put Flandre to a sitting position, "WAKE UP OR WE CANT FIND THE UNICORN PIG....OR SOMETHING!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:43 am

After James had coughed up blood he'd blacked out. He woke up with the shock of Flandre dropping him on the floor." Oh wow, you got us out that's pretty sweet. The Games Masters should be bored by now I've been running all day." He said and dragged himself to the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:55 am

"Yes, I'm fine.You guys are just lucky I could carry you this far," Flandre said, out of breath and she could feel that one ear was almost healed, while the other showed no such sign "I've been lonely far too long and this is the one chance I get to find an alliiance, an also since you survived as much as this I figured the three of us would fit together just nice." Flandre remembered all the lonely time she had spent since her sister, Remillia Scarlet, had died. Ever since then, Flandre had been teaming up with anyone who could prove them selves able to survive the wraith of fire, her main element of attack. These explosions have proven that these 2 are a perfect pair. "Well, this is where me and my friend Youmu meet each other, I figured that if we are going to stick together, then I could bring you to a safe place." Flandre said calmly, standing up slowly, leaning on the tree. All the dust and debris and more importantly, the bigger rocks falling, was more damaging than the fire from the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:24 am

"COOL, SO THIS IS SAFE? THEN IT MUST BE GUARDED BY SOME MYTHICAL BEING!!!" she screamed, then stopped screaming. "You're lonely?" she asked for once not sounding like a nut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:39 pm

"Yes, actually. My older sister had died 3 years ago and things were never the same. I figured you guys are up for it considering that little clash we survived." Flandre looked out towards the rest of the area. It was a sacred and pure lake that was about 20 by 20 feet in size that was surronded by cherry blossoms, each about 3 feet from the shore and slowly transforming into pine and maple trees the farther you walked away from the water. The grass was lush and green and north of the pond, about 6 feet from the shore, was a japanese style shrine that was well-kept but looked by a mystc force. "This place is very special and has its own defence from anything. My best friend, Youmu, is a Human-Phantom hybrid with strange spiritiual power and guards this place with all shes got. And that, my friend, is a lot of power." Flandre gathered her strength and flew over to the lake, slowly and off balance, and gently tapped her finger on the lake. She felt her energy restoring and her wounds healing. "Your turn." She said as she grabbed the crazy girl and flew her over to the lake shore. She then flew over to James and put him next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUST CAUSE 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: