Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

JUST CAUSE 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:24 am

It was a calm peaceful morning in new York city before a flaming helicopter flew over the center of town and exploded in the middle of the air, something that looked like a person fell fastly approaching the ground. " Why does this always happen when I just want to buy chocolates for my girl friend?" James asked allowed pondering this as he fell head first towards an intersection. He slipped a hand into his right sleeve and pulled out what looked like an average glove, he slipped it onto his right hand and like spider man angled his hand at a building a wire with a penatrating hook shot out and stabbed itself into the cement of an office building. With all his might James pulled on the wire and sent himself rushing off towards the building. He crashed threw the ceiling to floor windows and rolled upon entry. " Hey." He spoke without even looking who was in the place.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:26 am

"GET AWAY!" A girl screamed while throwing shingles at James, "I WILL KILL YOU WITH SHINGLES!"
Back to top Go down

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:31 am

"Hey! What the Heck is going on in here?!" Flandre screamed, unable to hold her temper in a riot. She flew closer to the building on her seven colored wings and made yet another hole in the wall. She used her phychic powers to freeze them all so she ould speak. "So, I see you guys are having a fun time." She said, her fangs showing as she grined.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:33 am

Her body froze but her mouth was just warming up, "DIE DIE DIE DIE! I KNOW YOU NEED A SHINGLE IN YOUR MOUTH! I WILL THEN BURN IT JUST TO SAY, KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:36 am

" Well this is a new one." James commented on the magical force that stopped him from moving at all. " WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!" James shouted to the girl he had just probably scarred for more then half her life.
Back to top Go down

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:42 am

Flandre walked around the room, as if she was the best of them all. "Now what do we have here?" She said as she paced up slowly to the girl who threw the shingles. "If your that crazy, maybe we should do something about it." Flandre Scarlet was no ordinary angel, she was a vampire with amazing powers and a master magical archer. She sent a weak sleep wave through the room to tire them all out. "Or, I could take someone out right now." She grinned as she scanned around the room. Typical. The more god-like the powers, the more cocky they were. As anyone could tell, Flandre was a little messed up in the head and childishly cruel.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:45 am

"I'M NOT CRAZY I'M JUST WILDLY IMAGINATIVE AND YOU NEVER MESS WITH WILDLY IMAGINATIVE KIDS BECAUSE THEY WILL KICK YOUR BUT WITH FLAMING SHINGLES!!!!!" She screamed at Flandre, "BECAUSE YOU ARE!!!!" she screamed back at James
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:54 am

James brow furrowed. This is new also He thought to himself as the calming sleepiness waves passed over him, if his entire body wasn't pumping with ten gallons of adrenaline he might have been snoozing by now. " Well you could." James agreed with the angel vampire thing that was obvious of a far higher being then the two others in the room. " But, if you did then you wouldn't have help when they show up in about oh I don't know, maybe if I could turn my head to look at my watch I could tell you how long." James commented. He tried to twitch a finger to no eval. He was akwardly on one knee with half of the back of his leg still hanging outside the window. James had completely lost interest in replying to the screaming girl, speaking of which he didn't even know her name. " Hey I never caught either of your names." He mention now feeling the need to know after thinking the thought.
Back to top Go down

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:04 am

"Really? If you say so," Flandre retorted and slamed against The boy with one of her magic arrows. "And my name, Flandre Scarlet, the sister of the devil." She said, just above a whisper. "Untill who gets here?" She snarled, knowing she was chased by the police for generations of her time. As Flandre held the boy against the wall she turned towards the psycho, probably one step lower on that scale than Flandre was. She once again faced the boy and, let him go, backed up slowly, and screamed a spell to the sky. "Four of a Kind!" Flandre shouted as she rose on a floating platform with a special pattern and split into four; 2 on the boy and 2 on the girl. However, only one was real. Only one way to tell. But no one knew. The copy's arrows from the bow look different by one tiny detail: The ends wern't sharp enough on the copys.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 am

YESH! I'M ONE STEP LOWER- wait....) "MY NAME'S KARI, AND I THINK WE HAVE A PERSON THAT IS TRYING TO KILL US. SO WHAT DO WE DO? WE DO THIS!" her sheer psychoness seemed to translate into sheer psycic abilty and caused the destroyed shingles to appear shape into walls. They coccooned around the two preventing the fakes from hitting.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:41 am

The shot from the bow shook James from his paralysis his back hit the wall and he found himself faced to face with the apparent sister of the devil. She seemed to look at the girl in disgust before letting James drop to the floor the arrow had poked a hole in the black tea he was wearing. Well that's another new one. He thought as the vampire split into 4 and the freak made walls appear out of no where. James brought up his watch. " Nowish." He said simply finishing what he had said before. The time for the things he was referring to earlier was now. On cue with him saying nowish the entire building shook and lurched forward which was the direction James was standing. He was falling in an instant as the entire tower pitched side ways.
Back to top Go down

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 pm

"Geez, I hate riddles!" The real Flandre yelled, but all four of them lip-synched and moved to match her. Only a master of magic or a total psycho like herself could tell the real one from the copys. The bad thing about Flandre's Black Magic is that it gives it's self away to another being of the same personality. As soon as the tower slammed side ways, Flandre and her copys slammed into the make-shift wall the girl had created and the copys vanished. As quick as her refflexes allowed her to, Flandre shouted another spell, "Starbow Break!" and pointed her bow to star sky and shot a magic arrow, blasting the celling into a rainbow of stars as she flew out the hole on her seven-colored wings, hoping they wouldn't try to follow her. Simalar to the last time she had to escape, her buddy, Youmu Konpaku, grabbed her leg end she ended up in a wall instead of flying back home. After escaping the tilting building, Flandre landed on a nearby building, and wanting to see who this James guy was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:49 pm

She was falling yet not screaming because she is insane like that, "THAT WAS PRETTY COOL, YOU KNOW ANOUTHER TRICK? OH YEAH WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" she said in a calm voice for her personality.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:50 am

James was the first one to start falling, but thankfully Flandre had busted the ceiling into a night sky mixed with a rainbow before he became a James splatter on it. His hand shot out and along with the wire from his glove he pulled himself over near the girl who seemed helpless. He wrapped out arm around her and held her tight to himself. Letting the wire retract back to his glove he flicked it out again and latched onto another building pulling the two to safety. By pure chance it was the same building as their vampire friend. " the name, Is James, James Storm man." He introduced himself releasing the girl from his grasp.
Back to top Go down

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:21 am

"You guys really know how how to keep up with someone if you can do it through a falling building." Flandre said, actually smiling like a normal person. "So, is anybody going to explain or are we all going to sit here while we watch a building, cluelessly, fall to the ground?" Flandre said curiously, staring at this mysterious James guy. If they managed to stick together the way they were-even if it would be an odd trio-it might be enough to survive the mess they all apeared to be in. It could definetly be worse.. "Anyway, I think we should stick together." She said happily "I've never had a real friend anyway. It would be a real long-shot with such an odd trio though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JUST CAUSE 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST CAUSE 2    JUST CAUSE 2  Empty

Back to top Go down

JUST CAUSE 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: