Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay

Go down 
+3
StarBright24
aMEWzing
Silver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

~Mod Post~

Congratulations! You've finally reached your 100th year; and you are being allowed to leave the Hatchling Perch of your Tribe! As a fully-grown adult dragon pokemon, you have left the Hatchling Perch and made your own lair in your Tribe's territory.

One night as you sleep, you are visited in your dreams by a mysterious figure.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 646

It introduces itself as Kyurem, and you remember the name from a list of dragon-type legendary pokemon. It states that its ancestor was Rayquaza -the same Rayquaza that had once led the Dragon Tribes when they had been united as one. Kyurem then proceeds to ask for your help; for he is trapped in a pure location by an ancient evil. He states that he has chosen seven other dragons to help you; and that you are to meet them at the Spires of Truth during the next full moon.

When you awake, you realize that you only have a few days until the full moon if you are to make it to the Spires of Truth in time. You know that the Spires of Truth lies at the center of the Dragon lands, where all the Tribes' territories meet.

Now its your decision. Do you ignore the call of Kyurem or do you go to meet the other dragons at the Spires of Truth? The fate of Draconia may rest in your claws (if you have them).
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:32 pm

~Thetis The Dragonair~
Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 148

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _drago10 Thetis was happy to see that her vision was real. She looked around her, seeing seven other dragons. She noticed they were all from different tribes, except for a Dratini from her tribe. It appeared to be the cocky Aithne. Well, now she would be able to meet other dragons, hopefully they were nice.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _drago11 Thetis was about to say something, to introduce herself when suddenly, the Zweilous there spoke. Apparently she, -apparently named Feirea, with her second head being Silvia- was calling the shots to be leader.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _drago12 But suddenly, Aithne challenged Feirea. Sheesh, they all just met, not all introductions are in order, and someone already wants to fight...  And the Dratini was very disrespectful to the Zweilous. Seriously, not even the respect you would give to a fellow dragon? Apparently a Fraxure in the group agreed with Thetis, and spoke up.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _drago14 But of course the Zweilous had to agree. Well, the head that was apparently in charge did. Thetis felt bad for the shy Silvia, who seemed to be a bit scared of Feirea. Feirea was being really boastful and even offended the Goomy there, who had nothing to do with the argument whatsoever. Thetis floated up to the Zweilous and Dratini, trying to calm them down.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _drago15 "Umm, excuse me, but please don't fight.", the Dragonair said. She made sure that she would be able to use a Thunderwave to paralyze them if they tried to fight anyways. "Aithne, that was rude, how could you be like that to someone you just met? And Feirea, please don't offend others that aren't even taking part in the argument... If we are going to be a team, we need to have some sort of respect for each other." The last sentence was pointed towards both of them. Thetis wasn't nervous about talking to them, she was just nervous because she was hoping that they would listen to her.

Last edited by StarBright24 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:58 pm

~Archae the Goomy~
Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 704

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _goomy11 Now a battle's breaking out? This is crazy...

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 XtvT2NF Wait, did that Zwelius just... There's nothing wrong with not evolving...

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _goomy13 I'm rooting for the Dratini. Both of us are judged just because of size. We'll see about that.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:05 pm

Kyuuki The Shiny Fraxure
Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 611

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 2dgnvnr 'They're really going to fight?!' Kyuuki thought, surprised. She then heard the Zweilous mention the Goomy, and became irritated again. Who was she to judge others by their size?!

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 54at21 Bitterly, the Fraxure stood back and watched, but before doing so, she decided a safe choice for someone to be near was the Dragonair, who clearly shared her thoughts on the annoying and offensive Dratini.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 I5srww Sighing, Kyuuki sat down and tried her best to get comfortable, hoping this battle wouldn't last very long. "I seriously hope that this doesn't last very long... we don't have a lot of time before whatever bad thing is going to happen... happens...." The Fraxure muttered loud enough so Thetis could probably hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:55 pm

*Aithne the Dratini*
Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 Pokemon_dratiniAnimated

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 What_t10 Of course. The first thing that came to everyone's minds when they saw her, or when she challenged them was the fact that she didn't evolve. The Fraxure's words just was the frosting on the cake. 'Didn't she just listen to the Zweilous state that 'obviously since I'm the chosen leader' and spoke that Kyruem 'For some unknown reason he decided that there needed to be more than one tribe to save him'? They implied that we aren't worthy simply by the fact that we're not Hydreigons...and she is!' She secretly turned around to the Goomy, somewhat understandingly. Not everyone needed to evolve, and 'evolution' wasn't a sign of strength, or maturity or ability. Aithne could respect that.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 Hell_y11 "Just because I didn't evolve, doesn't mean that I'm a 'baby' thank you very much. And for your information, I chose not to evolve. I don't want to." Aithne glared at Feirea, "And of course, I'm up for a battle." She was about to use a Dragon Tail, when suddenly a voice stopped her.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 O-ow10 It's Thetis. She always didn't like fights I guess. Aithne huffed, before turning towards the Dragonair.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 __10 "Sorry Thetis, but I just can't respect someone like her."

At that the very last word that she spoke, Aithne suddenly used Extreme Speed and attacked the Zweilous.

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:33 am

~Mod Post~

Just as Aithne attacked Feirea and Feirea prepared a Dragon Pulse to do the same, a ray of light appeared, shining down from the full moon. It circled the dragons for a moment, before a furious voice cried out: "STOP!"

The faint image of Kyurem appeared, pacing along the top of the Spires, glaring at the two dragons who were about to fight. He appeared between them, and a force pushed the two away from each other.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 646

"This is not how I expected my chosen ones to act upon meeting each other!" He growled angrily. "Not a single one of you is better than the other; you are all equals! And I am the Leader of your group," he added, giving a pointed look to Feirea, who lowered her head sheepishly.

"Now, I brought you here so that you would meet with each other and learn to get along. I've given each of you a special ability that you will need along the way. I'll not explain what they are now; I have little time. You'll learn about them as your needs crop up, though. Now, the first leg of your journey will lead beyond any of the Tribe's territory; to the Floating Islands of the Legendary Birds."

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 129-web-travel-15offradarexp-sidebar-koreansunrise

As Kyurem spoke, the image of the floating lands appeared behind him. "You must learn to work together as you travel from island to island. You must reach the largest of the islands, called Kiiyu (Kee-yoo), and gather at the center tree, which is the largest tree in all of Draconia. You'll know it when you see it."

Kyurem's image began to flicker, and he flinched. "I am almost out of time. If you listen to nothing else I say; I plead you: learn to get along. I chose each of you for a reason; and each of you are equal. Each and every one of you will be needed on this journey; you will need to learn to trust each other with your lives, as your lives will often be in the claws of the others!"

At these last words, Kyurem's image faded, leaving the dragons to start their journey.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:01 am

Kyuuki The Shiny Fraxure

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 2dgnvnr Kyuuki was shocked to see Kyurem's flickering image appear, but listened carefully. 'Ok... largest tree on the island Kiiyu... got it.' The Fraxure mentally noted.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 Fxrv9g The Fraxure then turned to the rest of the group. "Alright," She announced. "Not to try and take charge or anything, but we should probably set out for that island as soon as possible. The sooner the better." Kyuuki finished. She hoped she didn't sound too bossy to everyone.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 I5srww Kyuuki sighed and backed down from where she had stepped up to announce what she had said. 'Jeez.... I feel a little embarrassed now.....' The Fraxure thought.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 2crlo5s 'Uh oh... what'll Feirea say? She wanted to be the boss, after all....' Kyuuki thought, both embarrassed and nervous. This was a bit nerve-wrecking for the Fraxure.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:42 pm

After finally having recovered from being stunned at the rather surprising sight of Kyurem, Tepor finally managed to stammer a few words again: "A-ability? And how are we supposed to get to those floating islands in the first place? Most if not all of us can't even fly..."
So all of them were indeed supposed to work together. And seeing as how an argument had broken loose already when the Charmeleon first arrived it definitely wouldn't be easy to have them all get along. Looking around the Fire type noticed that even if each and every single one of them were to reach their highest evolutionary stage right now some of them still wouldn't be able to fly, making reaching a floating place something of a rather high difficulty. Couldn't Kyurem at least have explained how to get there?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:03 pm

~Archae the Goomy~
Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 704

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 Yjosvs2 Archae was filled with a sort of hidden empathy between the two small and basic Pokemon as the Dratini looked to her. Only the two of them could share the same feeling for being picked on within this group. The Goomy never had a chance to level up enough to evolve, but now this journey would do it for both of them.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 M1vtUeK As Kyurem appeared once more, just as the battle commenced, the Goomy stared in shock. Never before had she been referred to as "equal" to anyone. But now the legendary Pokemon was gone, and the group of 8 was relied upon making it to some legendary floating islands.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 VTqJkwi Dismissing the confusion on the abilities given to each, the flightless dragon was more concerned that none of her evolutions were able to fly. How would she get to the floating islands then? Perhaps she could hitch a ride, preferably if the Dratini or Dragonair evolved. She highly doubted her ability had to do with flight.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:20 am

While all of this was happening, Sirius merely stood back out of the way and let events unfold, he could have tried to stop the fight but it would have been pointless... Hatred clearly had ran strong throughout them for the other tribes, or in the very least that was the feeling Sirius got from scene. When Kyurem appeared and spoke, Sirius merely nodded along quietly, he had no real reason to interrupt the legendary Pokemons speech, that would just be plain disrespectful. To be honest, Sirius felt somewhat relieved that he wanted the group to get along... All things begin with a single step after all, if it is shown that beings of different tribes can get along surely there would be a chance more would follow.

"Now then... I suppose first things first introductions are in order if Kyurem wants us to get along... Sirius" The Shelgon spoke, wanting to somewhat get a head start on the whole getting along front. Of course the thought of how to get everyone there was present in his mind that not everyone could fly even if they took the time to train and evolve... Some would have to be carried, which could lead to somewhat of a predicament. "Anyway... Not trying to take charge or anything, but it'd suggest those who can evolve into a flying form start training in order to progress to do so, in the very least at that point the ones that cannot fly can be carried by those who can" Sirius suggested, he had to make sure that he mentioned not trying to take charge... He didn't want needless fighting.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:57 am

~Feirea & Silvia~

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 634

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _zweil10 Feirea felt humiliated as Kyurem reprimanded her and the upstart Dratini for fighting. Wasn't she the best of all the dragons here though?

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _zweil12 Outrage filled her blood as she listened to Kyurem saying that each dragon here was equal to each other. How could they be equal?! It had been the OTHER Tribes responsible for his anscestor's death! How could he forgive and forget so easily?

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _zweil13 Now she didn't know what to do. She watched in silence as the shiny Fraxure stood and talked of how the group should probably start traveling to the Floating Islands, like Kyurem had directed.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _zweil11 Feirea stood and watched as some of the dragons brought up the problem of many of them not being able to fly, yet expected to reach Floating Islands. Seriously, did no one listen to the legends of old?

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _zweil13 Though she loathed to speak up again after such a reprimand, she felt she had to speak. "L-look... I-if you had payed attention t-to the image, you'd have s-seen that not all of the i-islands are as high as the others. I-I'm sure that Lord Kyurem is aware o-of the flightlessness of s-some of our number. H-he wouldn't have told us to g-go there if we c-couldn't reach where he needs us to go," Feirea pointed out, Silvia nodding in agreement beside her.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Kyuuki The Shiny Fraxure

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 Fxrv9g Kyuuki nodded at what Feirea said. "Yep. At first I was nervous about flight myself, but I remembered the tales my parents used to tell me...." The Fraxure said, but trailed off at the end, thinking it might sound childish of her to say such things.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 I5srww 'Maybe I should've just stuck with "Yep.".....' Kyuuki thought, definitely confused with her own emotions. Her body didn't know if it should make her embarrassed, sad, angry, confused, or something along those lines. Shaking her head, the Fraxure kept silent.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 2d9wuo4 "I don't even know how to feel now......" Kyuuki muttered, now fixated on being really confused. She had no clue now how she should feel, and what she shouldn't feel. It was extremely confusing. 'What now?' The Fraxure asked herself, which was a question she couldn't answer.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:49 pm

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _drago14 Oh goodness.... Thetis watched as Aithne used ExtremeSpeed on Feirea. She hoped that the fighting wouldn't get out of hand. In truth, she wanted the fight to stop just as it started.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _drago16 Thetis sighed with relief as Kyurem appeared and stopped the fight. As he stated that all the dragons here were equals, Thetis nodded in agreement. Her comment about respecting each other wasn't only directed to Aithne, it was also directed to Feirea. She was extremely happy that Kyurem stopped the fight and reprimanded the two dragons. She listened to everything else that was going on.

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 _drago11 While the others focused on the conversation about how to get to the floating island, Thetis heard a Shelgon,-Sirius he said- speak. As the others seemed to be focused in the conversation, it appeared that no one else heard him. Now that the conversation seemed to be paused, Thetis decided to speak up. "Well, how about if we all introduce ourselves first?", she inquired. "Just like Sirius said. Well, my name is Thetis", she introduced, saying her name for those who didn't hear when Aithne called her by her name, and out of politeness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay   Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draconia: Pokemon Roleplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2