Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Falling from the Skies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Falling from the Skies - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Falling from the Skies   Falling from the Skies - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pterra cursed, flying awkwardly through the air away from the scene of his beating. He couldn't believe that stupid Lucario had beat him so badly!!! He winced as several of his bruises stung with the air going by them. He was quickly getting tired, but he wanted to get away from the crazy fighting type pokemon. She might follow him and he wanted to get as far away from her as possible.

He didn't even know where he was at this point; he was just flying away! He sighed deeply, feeling exhaustion creep over him. He eventually noticed a small cave near the bottom of one of the many mountains surrounding him and he turned his wings in to land in the cave, wanting to take a rest.

He landed on the cave floor and immediately collapsed in exhaustion. He hoped that the cave was enough out of the way that he was safe from any traveling Explorers or feral pokemon. His eyes slipped close as he breathed in and out, and soon enough he was fast asleep on the cave floor, his body awkwardly spread out across the cave, the long scar stretching across his back clearly visible to any pokemon wandering in.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

Falling from the Skies - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Skies   Falling from the Skies - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:58 pm

Varda flew after the Aerodactyl and did his best to keep up, though luckily his friend didn't try to lose him and thus wasn't flying awfully fast. Those strong flaps of the much stronger Pokémon were a bit difficult for someone so small to keep up with, but he had practiced enough to have enough strength to do so. The pair soared through the air, flying lower as they avoided the rocky mountain walls that were everywhere around them.

Pterra pointed the Swablu in the right direction and of course, the little bird didn't question it. He had no idea if it really was the way to Grassveil Town, but he believed in his newest friend and knew that it just had to be the right way! If it wasn't, well... It was probable that he had accidentally got off-course. Or the Aerodactyl had made a mistake. But that would be fine!
"Yes! Thank you, sir!" Varda chirped his thanks as his friend, well, talked about things he didn't really understand, but it seemed like the Aerodactyl was very busy with something! He didn't want to be a bother, so of course the little bird ended up flying away after saying his goodbyes. His visit to the mountains certainly had taken more time than he originally had thought, hopefully no one was worried about him!

((Seems like a good place to stop! But yes, I definitely want a new thread for these two, hah. They're a lot of fun. I promised my next slot to someone else already so I don't think it would be right to start a new thread right away, but how about I contact you when I get another free slot? Hopefully you'll have a free slot then too.))
Back to top Go down

Falling from the Skies
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6