Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Gray skies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Kairu walked into the large temple, his horse following close behind him. the wind moved swiftly through the broken pillars that seemed to stab the sky. Kairu took out a black sword that drew a mysterious blue light around it. He drew a deep breath and sighed. Kairu wandered down a narrow slope that led far down. when he finally reached the bottom and he mounted his horse. He slowly trotted into a massive hallway with statues surrounding them. "So this is the hall." Kairu spoke in amazement. the statues were sculpted so wonderfully that every little detail was almost breath taking.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:09 pm

" Who dares tread here?!" A voice called down the hall in a rather rough tone. A figured stepped out from behind one of the many statues farther down the hall. The person was too far away from Kairu to determine the person's gender, but by the clothes it seemed like a boy with short leather pants and a fancy embroided leather tunic. But the long flowing black hair was a dead give away for her gender as a girl. It may have been mistake for an add on to the leather and wood helm she wore.

ooc: CAN I BE DORAIN OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT?!?!?
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 am

OoC:Yes Zash you can, you can also be a normal person if you want to.

"I have come to this temple in search of the mystery that enshrouds the forbidden land." Kairu spoke to the figure. Kairu looked towards the figure. He knew what he had gotten himself into, but he didn't know exactly how dangerous this mystery is.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 am

The played with her hair nervously. " No turn back you can't know that" She replied her voice cracking half way threw her sentence. The temple's air seem to vibrate at Kairu's announcement. The air started to be shaded with flecks of black and a terrible voice spoke the voice made the girl cower in fear. " SO you've come seeking me out?!" the voice spoke.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Kairu drew his sword and called out, "Yes I have." His horse grew unsteady and restless. the ground started to shake and the air grew darker. The sword started to glow a faint blue light. The light grew brighter and Kairu held it up. A beam of light traveled in the direction of a cliff face that could barely be seen.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:34 am

" Go, go young and foolish one. the light will lead you to a mighty beast it is known as a colossal. Takes it's life and repeat the process thirteen times then you will know of my secretes." the voice sounded so old and so unbelievevably cruel talking of murder as though it was an everyday thing.
Meanwhile the girl of this temple cowered behind a statue shaking vigorously and breathing uneasy. " no no no no" She mumbled to herself clutching at her knees that she had brought up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:40 am

Kairu whistled for his horse and prepared to jump on. The horse walked by and Kairu grabbed the reins and leaped on. He trotted down the hall and passed the girl. "Don't worry, what is the worst that could happen?" He smirked and started trotting forward.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 am

" Wha what's the worst!?" She screamed after him whistling herself as loudly as she could, a horse of her own came galloping in. "Heel Epona." She instructed as she raced after Kairu. " I'm coming with you just so I ca see your face when you realize the worst that can happen." She scolded him her face was in a made scowl but if you looked deeper you could see an endless void of fear in her eyes .
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:59 am

"Challenging me? Now I have to do this." Kairu laughed. He kicked his horse and speed up. "You never told me your name." He said holding the sword up and looking at the beam of light.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:22 am

" you never asked and never said yours." She countered, still putting up the mad act towards him. God I swear I'll kill this guy if he keeps being so care free. She though to herself.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:02 pm

"The name is Kairu." He said looking straight ahead. A blue-green light reflected off of the sword towards a mountain. "Hiya!" Kyle challenged the horse onward. The horse was now at full speed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 am

" Do you even know what's awaiting us?" She questioned completely aware that he didn't even have the slightest clue. She was sure of herself now that she would have no more part in thsi adventure then simply being a witness to his death. She was strangely okay with this.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:41 pm

"Well its obviously a secret for a reason." Kairu snapped back at his backseat rider. Kairu jumped off the horse and rolled on the ground. He lifted up the sword, but there wasn't any light emitting from it. "Must be near." He mumbled as he walked close to the cliff and grabbed onto a ledge that looked like it went up all the way to the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gray skies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray skies.   Gray skies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gray skies.
Page 1 of 1